Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Amarcarts posted:

I was referring to the Sarah Palin pick in 08. We had just had 8 years of George W Bush. 2 wars on credit card, one of which was shown to be straight up based on lies. Tax cuts for the rich. A financial crash. Country music (Not the good kind). They had their chance to move to the center and bring the country together and save face, even if they lost, and they picked Sarah Palin. They doubled down on stupidity in their leadership and constituency and they've been fighting to decrease the IQ of the American public ever since.

They've basically burned a hatred for the republican party so deep into the dying American intellect that the only way to win for them is to steer the country down into the third world kleptocracy. Oh and lets kill the planet and screw future generations while we're at it because gently caress you got mine.

prtty much yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Did we figure out if there will be armed demonstrations yet or what?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah that sarah palin pick was astoundingly stupid

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Yeah they got gay married and moridin is the wife

They tied the knot dressed as Stormtroopers ( the Nazi kind not the children's movie kind but honestly I'm not sure which one is more shameful)

look at least it was nice suits and not plastic armor

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Moridin920 posted:

i'm just saying if you sit there complacent like 'woe is me' nothing good will ever happen for you bc if you're not looking out for you no one will whether you're making minimum wage or $100k/yr

We're Americans. Complacency is a core value.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Honestly I'm sick of hearing about Obamacare, poo poo started 6 years ago and will continue for another 6.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

bag em and tag em posted:

Jesus Christ.

We're right back to "it's too complex to understand but I just know it's bad."

Better than "pass it to find out what's in it"

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Jan 10, 2017

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
Sorry Obamacare is getting taken away and goons still going to school to be computer janitors are mad that their anxiety medication they take from not getting enough sunlight wont be covered anymore but :flip:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zahi posted:

Sorry Obamacare is getting taken away and goons still going to school to be computer janitors are mad that their anxiety medication they take from not getting enough sunlight wont be covered anymore but :flip:

careful not to cut yrself on that edge my man

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Fog Tripper posted:

Holy gently caress i'm so sick of hearing that narrative in any discussion with a conservative. "You don't get to read it until it passes" gently caress you retard bitch this is how democracy fails

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

And Tyler Too! posted:

there's a good kind of country music?

Sure. The kind that doesn't sell you trucks. See almost anything before 9/11.

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017
gently caress all you manchildren. I live in the real world where I gotta loving starve when I get surprise bills. All my friends are poor black people and we all agree on politics. Obama flushed this country down the toilet.

Lol at the retard hollering about our glorious first lady trying to make kids eat healthy. The stupid oval office made school lunch turn into a jailhouse tier snack. Now all the godforsaken impoverished children with crackhead parents lost their only decent meal of the day. Way to go neoliberals! You can't get fat if your starving like a homeless person!

Obama care is a fuckin travesty. Period. This conversation is over close thread.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

i dont think that happened. i know right wingers say it happened tho

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Talking to TVs posted:

gently caress all you manchildren. I live in the real world where I gotta loving starve when I get surprise bills. All my friends are poor black people and we all agree on politics. Obama flushed this country down the toilet.

Lol at the retard hollering about our glorious first lady trying to make kids eat healthy. The stupid oval office made school lunch turn into a jailhouse tier snack. Now all the godforsaken impoverished children with crackhead parents lost their only decent meal of the day. Way to go neoliberals! You can't get fat if your starving like a homeless person!

Obama care is a fuckin travesty. Period. This conversation is over close thread.

everyone here hates you

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017

A misanthrope posted:

everyone here hates you

I know it's great.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Talking to TVs posted:

Get a job

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Talking to TVs posted:

I know it's great.

ok cool keep at it, puppet master

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017

A misanthrope posted:

ok cool keep at it, puppet master

I'm what you aspire to be on here but are incapable of accomplishing.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Talking to TVs posted:

I'm what you aspire to be on here but are incapable of accomplishing.

hahaaaahahahhahahahhaha

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Talking to TVs posted:

You're about to starve to death and you only have yourself to blame and lol if u think I give a poo poo about a starving dumbfuck

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Talking to TVs posted:

I'm glad we can go back to the old days when when you get cancer your choices were to die or mortgage your house lol. Now that no one even owns houses anymore they will just die hell yeah!

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Talking to TVs posted:

Lol at the retard hollering about our glorious first lady trying to make kids eat healthy. The stupid oval office made school lunch turn into a jailhouse tier snack.

The jailhouse style food was specifically what she was reacting to, in particular the "pizza sauce counts as a vegetable for regulatory purposes" thing. Facing deep opposition she literally failed to achieve any change and gave up on doing anything but talking about healthy eating, so it seems like you are all riled up by something that doesn't exist outside of conservative radio.

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017

Tonetta posted:

You're about to starve to death and you only have yourself to blame and lol if u think I give a poo poo about a starving dumbfuck

I said surprise bills. I just got done eating a big rear end pizza now I'm gonna go gently caress my girlfriend life is great right now.

Cause you know like if my dryer blows up or my transmission goes out I gotta make something happen.

I don't just call momma and daddy like you a cry like a bitch. You ruined your parents lives have you realized that yet? Why couldn't we just have had a normal child oh God it's my fault isn't it I hate myself :(

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Talking to TVs posted:

I said surprise bills. I just got done eating a big rear end pizza now I'm gonna go gently caress my girlfriend life is great right now.

Cause you know like if my dryer blows up or my transmission goes out I gotta make something happen.

I don't just call momma and daddy like you a cry like a bitch. You ruined your parents lives have you realized that yet? Why couldn't we just have had a normal child oh God it's my fault isn't it I hate myself :(

Why don't you have savings like a regular functioning employed adult?

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017

A misanthrope posted:

everyone here hates you

Lol you place value on people on a dead comedy forum liking you. What a worthless human being.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Talking to TVs posted:

I don't live paycheck to paycheck or rely on my parents like the sad sack you are.

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Why don't you have savings like a regular functioning employed adult?

Spent it all on paying your mom for sex.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Fat goon who eats entire pizzas and has no savings for emergencies blames Obama for his problems. lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Talking to TVs posted:

I hope Obamacare gets repealed. I then hope you have a a medical emergency and go bankrupt both! Your fat gf will probably leave you at that point as well.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Talking to TVs posted:

Spent it all on paying your mom for sex.

lol you have to pay my mom

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017

Tonetta posted:

I don't live paycheck to paycheck or rely on my parents like the sad sack you are.

Yes yes the classic I'm rubber you're glue argument.

Tonetta posted:

Yeah you do.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

Did we figure out if there will be armed demonstrations yet or what?

no, the armed people want poors to die

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017

fits my needs posted:

I hope Obamacare gets repealed. I then hope you have a a medical emergency and go bankrupt both! Your fat gf will probably leave you at that point as well.

I'll just rob some bitchmade little gently caress boy like you I'm cool.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Talking to TVs posted:

Lol you place value on people on a dead comedy forum liking you. What a worthless human being.

oh you are the edgy puppet master arent you

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

lol you have to pay my mom

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Fat gently caress Fucks Fat human being GirlFriend After Getting Fat Together; Blames Obummer

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
which banned user is this a rereg of again

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

thathonkey posted:

which banned user is this a rereg of again

a pathetic one

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Moon Atari posted:

The jailhouse style food was specifically what she was reacting to, in particular the "pizza sauce counts as a vegetable for regulatory purposes" thing. Facing deep opposition she literally failed to achieve any change and gave up on doing anything but talking about healthy eating, so it seems like you are all riled up by something that doesn't exist outside of conservative radio.

she accomplished a lot actually they replaced some of the cheap jailhouse food with high quality, healthier, branded products from companies you know and love such as gatorade and vitamin water

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Moridin920 posted:

plus a lotta people out there ready to replace you are morons and a decent employer knows that and isn't trying to get a buncha turnover, esp if they have to train the new people

Actually the local Family Dollar Distribution Center (which recently became the largest employer in the county, beating out a Super Wal-Mart and three prisons) had a bunch of "X many days since an accident, X many days since a fatal accident, XX% employee turnover this year" signs in the break room. Only place I've ever worked that bragged about how high their turnover rate was.

Also I know for a fact the local Wal-Mart requires a certain amount of turnover in the low-level employees. Hey if they all leave after six months then their insurance never kicks in and we don't even have to do the "oh you're only getting thirty eight and a half hours so you're not fulltime so your insurance doesn't count even though you paid for it" crap which is technically illegal. (When you try to talk to the Department of Labor about how surely this is worth a lawsuit everybody there is that same picture of Rick Scott flipping double birds but it's in color and has LOL PWNED NOOB in Impact font.)

(edit) Also I might actually be a moron and really honestly not particularly better than any of those ten thousand Mexicans or like 999000 of those white guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017

nigga crab pollock posted:

she accomplished a lot actually they replaced some of the cheap jailhouse food with high quality, healthier, branded products from companies you know and love such as gatorade and vitamin water

Yeah like coca cola life. It says LIFE it totally won't kill you.

I love how one day the truth will come to light and all these Obama dick riders will realize how utterly wrong and duped they are.

• Locked thread