Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Deacon
Nov 17, 2016

by exmarx
I can't imagine 20 million motherfuckers thrown off their coverage will sit quietly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Of course they will americans are not suited to democracy

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Oh my no, they'll be very happy with the GOP plan to replace the affordable care act oh wait no everyone's going to die broke and broken in a gutter

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The people who it helps voted against it so sucks to be them I guess. As for me my plan is to just not get sick :smugdon:

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
No, those with arms will widely be unaffected. Those without arms will probably be lacking medical care and too busy trying to open jars to protest.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

It will obviously be the democrats fault for pushing it in the first place.

Be right back, listening to a 2 hour fox news special on how FDR invented nazis.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
everyone should die imo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I will lead an armed demonstration against the OP and everybody in this thread.

Including myself.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

A Deacon posted:

I can't imagine 20 million motherfuckers thrown off their coverage will sit quietly

most of them voted for it to be repealed

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Kuato posted:

The people who it helps voted against it so sucks to be them I guess. As for me my plan is to just not get sick :smugdon:

Literally read an article with a trump supporter who's now afraid of losing her obamacare and voted for trump because she figured "he wouldn't actually go through with any of his promises"

Hope she dies of cancer alone in a gutter

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Jose posted:

most of them voted for it to be repealed

But Hillary ate a cheese pizza once so it's okay.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't think so OP.

Most Americans are too docile, lazy, and generally contemptuous to resist authority by any means stronger than social media posts. The few that are capable of armed rebellion waste their energy on idiotic causes like defending a rancher's right to avoid taxes or bust fictional sex slavery going on in the basements of pizza parlors.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Losing their health insurance, another $9 trillion added to the national debt, the Clintons smiling on stage celebrating Trump's inauguration, so much winning in the immediate future that they just can't stand it.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

VikingSkull posted:

everyone should die imo

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

haljordan posted:

Literally read an article with a trump supporter who's now afraid of losing her obamacare and voted for trump because she figured "he wouldn't actually go through with any of his promises"

tbf she was mostly right

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also I can't wait for the last of the coal miners to die of black lung, sorry your lovely energy source peaked in the loving 1920s

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I am the war on coal [ama]

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Like I'm sure whoever made horse buggies was pissed when cars took over but are those west Virginia hayseeds that gullible to believe a shitbag like trump saying "coal is coming back!!!"

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

haljordan posted:

Like I'm sure whoever made horse buggies was pissed when cars took over but are those west Virginia hayseeds that gullible to believe a shitbag like trump saying "coal is coming back!!!"

we're gonna have to burn something after civilization collapses

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Coal employs like 1000 people and weird hippy energy employs like 100,000 people so let's destroy the latter to double the former and MAGA okay? It's going to be huge and all those losers who lost to be will say it can't be done, can it donald, but it will. Sad!

A Deacon
Nov 17, 2016

by exmarx
Why do republicans like Putin? He gives healthcare to poor russians

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

A Deacon posted:

Forget that Fox news is giving assange a knob job now only a few years after basically calling for his execution

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Overpopulation is problematic, so if it is repealed it might be the most environmentally friendly policy change by the GOP. Makes you think

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

A Deacon posted:

He's kept Mexicans out of Russia so they know it can be done.

A Deacon
Nov 17, 2016

by exmarx

haljordan posted:

Forget that Fox news is giving assange a knob job now only a few years after basically calling for his execution

weird, i thought Assange was a Bernie supporter

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I have a good job so I don't have to worry about this

That's the American way

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

who cares

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

A Deacon posted:

weird, i thought Assange was a Bernie supporter

he's a rapist

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

A Deacon posted:

He doesn't give healthcare to poor Americans.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't give a gently caress about the 20 million that made healthcare twice as expensive for 200 million

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Jose posted:

he's a rapist

I heard he's had a toothache the entire time he's been in the embassy and can't leave to see a dentist without being arrested/assassinated lol

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

everyone should die imo

I have good news

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

a bone to pick posted:

I don't give a gently caress about the 20 million that made healthcare twice as expensive for 200 million

Do you have a source for that?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gimme free drugs trump

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
My healthcare costs didn't go up at all after Obamacare.

Canadian here, btw

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

Amarcarts posted:

Do you have a source for that?

My mom's facebook page.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Obamacare should be repealed. Why is it illegal to not give my money to a private corporation?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

haljordan posted:

Hope she dies of cancer alone in a gutter

I have a relative who has never held a full time job or lived on her own and she voted for Trump despite relying on Obamacare herself. Gonna be some Grade A schadenfreude when the repeal inevitably happens.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
i was hoping for an arm joke, like "lend me your arms!" voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

Labes for days posted:

I have a relative who has never held a full time job or lived on her own and she voted for Trump despite relying on Obamacare herself. Gonna be some Grade A schadenfreude when the repeal inevitably happens.

But did you hear about Hillary's emails and how she ran a prostitution ring and she eats babies and she wanted to go to war with Russia and Iraq and......?

• Locked thread