Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Tumble posted:

:( poor girl, she was a smoke-show and decided to mess her poo poo all up

some of the women who go into these extreme barbie doll looks know it's not traditionally going to be seen as beautiful, it's more of a bdsm fetish thing where they want to look intentionally like a ridiculous caricature of a woman, they want to turn themselves into objects, if you told them they looked like some plastic blow up doll it would be ~ mission accomplished ~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

honestly after looking at these I sort of get the appeal of synthol.

Equally expensive but more fulfilling, choose therapy and the gym

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Equally expensive but more fulfilling, choose therapy and the gym

Just to clarify *Therapy and *Gym are snythol flavors.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ulex minor posted:

some of the women who go into these extreme barbie doll looks

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Rebel Blob posted:

It ain't just LA, look at South Korea's cosmetic surgery craze.

One clinic in Seoul set up this display of removed slivers of jawbones:

The ghost of Robert Z'Dar shakes his head sadly

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Gaunab posted:

Calves and glutes are the hardest muscles to build especially if you weren't fat when you started working out. Arms and back are the easiest.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I blast the gently caress out of my calves on bike and that goofy little calf raise machine at the gym, got me a nice set of leg chops. Owned, Milhouse

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Kazak posted:

I blast the gently caress out of my calves on bike and that goofy little calf raise machine at the gym, got me a nice set of leg chops. Owned, Milhouse

SalaMilhouse is afraid of cardio taking away from his gains

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Dr. Quarex posted:

I will buy you a drink now just to prove some men are so dumb that they do not even understand temporality.

:boobeer:

Also on the topic of calfs I saw a doco a while back of Korean women actively cutting away their calf muscles because they're too manish and make their legs look short. I remember being chided for doing lifting by my nan who says looking bulky is gross for women :pseudo:

You'd think an exchange program would be working to tradesies body parts like Lego men swapping heads if human bodies only worked that way.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lt_kennedy posted:

You'd think an exchange program would be working to tradesies body parts like Lego men swapping heads if human bodies only worked that way.

That would be awful, think of the market for big dick that it would generate? Billionaires with tiny 7" dicklets buying some destiture proletarian's 13 inch stakhanov's pumprod? What a hellworld that would be.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Nice vaginas

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

Calfs aren't even that hard to build up imo, poo poo you don't even need to go to gym for that.

Lol, they're genetic. Either you get thick muscular calf's or long thin ones. Source: basically any bodybuilder.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

lt_kennedy posted:

:boobeer:

Also on the topic of calfs I saw a doco a while back of Korean women actively cutting away their calf muscles because they're too manish and make their legs look short. I remember being chided for doing lifting by my nan who says looking bulky is gross for women :pseudo:

Korean society is crazy. I met this young, tan woman once, and was smitten. I thought she was Indonesian or something, I almost didn't believe her when she said she was Korean. I'm glad Korean-Americans are mostly not doing this poo poo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

Korean society is crazy. I met this young, tan woman once, and was smitten. I thought she was Indonesian or something, I almost didn't believe her when she said she was Korean. I'm glad Korean-Americans are mostly not doing this poo poo.

I don't really get this. You didn't think Korean women could be young and/or tan and/or smitworthy :confused:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Hell Stink posted:

Nice vaginas

If he carved vaginas into his arms he'd be a lot more popular.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't really get this. You didn't think Korean women could be young and/or tan and/or smitworthy :confused:

From what ive heard, having a tan is not desirable in asian culture as it marks you as a lower class outdoor working class peasant.
Having milkwhite skin is a sign of the aristocracy and therefor sought after.

Yes, the east goes as far as bleaching themselves to appear lighter while westerners go tan themsevles to appear darker.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
with the notable exception of harajuku girls

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yolomon Wayne posted:

From what ive heard, having a tan is not desirable in asian culture as it marks you as a lower class outdoor working class peasant.
Having milkwhite skin is a sign of the aristocracy and therefor sought after.

Yes, the east goes as far as bleaching themselves to appear lighter while westerners go tan themsevles to appear darker.

OK but Grace Park is tan and she's almost Korean.

e: US-born Canadians count as almost Koreans for the purposes of this non-argument.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Mozi posted:

I haven't heard of Yamaba/Ganguro in years, and with FRUiTs magazine shut down it's hard to know. :iiam:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

I didn't grow up around them, I thought they all looked like Korean soap opera actresses. If you only watched Mexican novelas, you would think we were all white people.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

just start taking the stairs instead of the elevator and your calves will start to look pretty sculpted after a few months. they wont be massive ham hocks, but you shouldn't want that anyway unless your brain has been damaged by body building magazines

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

cinni posted:

Gazongas!!

Ashamed to admit i know this (These have been posted here on SA before a long rear end time ago) but the first ones a fake in that she's wearing latex/foam and the second one is photo shopped.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

Yes, but thats like saying western culture idolizes hammering nail in their heads and holes in their ears to stick a coke can through just because some body modders do it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

I didn't grow up around them, I thought they all looked like Korean soap opera actresses. If you only watched Mexican novelas, you would think we were all white people.

I'm not American so most Mexicans are "white" to me.

E: quotation marks since anyone here who speaks about white people is a Nazi and I'm not one so I havent really had any use on my life for the entire concept however defined

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I don't even know what your point is anymore

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

Jerry Cotton posted:

this is the most insane thing in this thread about people with hosed body standards. more insane than big ol tiddies

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Jerry Cotton posted:

:how:

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Q'q qqq Qqqqqqqq qq qqqq Qqqqqqqq qqq "qqqqq" qq qq.

Acedia
Sep 6, 2018
My heart is filled with hope looking at these inspiring pictures of what millions of dollars can buy from surgeons you select as I eagerly await the day the surgeon assigned by my insurance company will aesthetically break my entire face (forehead, nose, jaw, and chin) so gas station clerks will maybe stop calling me sir.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Now I can't stop thinking that someone out there definitely got themselves smashed by a car so that someone else has to pay for the full facial reconstruction they desire, insurance companies being the assholes that they are.
:stonk:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Latin" is not a category that exists in the civilized world.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

In the Las Vegas ER they asked me if I wanted to be marked as white or undeclared since being Of Mexican decent was not an option in their questionnaire about what race I am.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Why is there a race questionnaire?

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Jerry Cotton posted:

"Latin" is not a category that exists in the civilized world.

I beg to differ, I took 4 years of Latin in high school.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AvesPKS posted:

I beg to differ, I took 4 years of Latin in high school.

Lol I took 6 years in school and gymnasium.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Time well spent no doubt

cormorant
Nov 3, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

goatface posted:

I used to go to a gym where there was a guy who would do 45 minute sessions on a stair climber machine. His legs were bizarre looking.

How so? Like muscled, or what?

Dr. Quarex posted:

Q'q qqq Qqqqqqqq qq qqqq Qqqqqqqq qqq "qqqqq" qq qq.

I disagree.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

The old CEO of Abercrombie said ugly fat people shouldn't wear his clothes.

I'd like to think his creepy face is like a real life portrait of Dorian Grey situation, where his true self manifests itself every time he goes under the knife.

AFewBricksShy fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jul 24, 2019

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Jerry Cotton posted:

OK but Grace Park is tan and she's almost Korean.

e: US-born Canadians count as almost Koreans for the purposes of this non-argument.

Grace Park isn't Canadian she's a frakking cylon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I keep forgetting Jerry Cotton has internet dementia