Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Joe Rogan thinks nootropics work because he is high as heck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Wizard Master posted:

I've been laughing pretty hard at some of the soymales in this thread who have clearly never listened to a single minute of JRE and are just parroting what their favourite podcasters/social media personalities are saying about him.

Best one yet. It really makes you believe that op is a massively insecure, apefied hambeast who would slurp on Joe Rogan's hgh-seeping taint in a hot second!

Bravo, my friend!! These kind of writing chops don't come around often, you are destined for greatness and don't let anyone tell you different!

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Joe Rogan cries himself to sleep every night because I called him Toe Togan when I stuffed him into his locker.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Joe Rogan died on the operating table and came back from the Otherside with the powers of severely diminished mental capacity.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
DUKE CANNON THINKS YOU ARE ALL JEALOUS OF JOE ROGAN!

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Play posted:

Best one yet. It really makes you believe that op is a massively insecure, apefied hambeast who would slurp on Joe Rogan's hgh-seeping taint in a hot second!

Well yes, but only because I am bloated from all the soy I consume and haven't felt the touch of another person since the war.(no, it was a different war than the one you're thinking of)

Joe Rogan believes he is the ultimate conservationalist as he only needs one roll of paper towels to wipe.

Joe Rogan once did an interview with Jim Fowler of Wild Nature, who introduced Joe to a juvenile spider monkey named "Jango." The segment couldn't be aired as Joe began addressing the monkey directly and assumed a position that Fowler described as a "submissive presenting."

Joe Rogan has stated that the people he would most like to interview are the McDonald's Fry Kids.

In an interview with Maxim Magazine in 2001, Rogan stated that he was a capitalist after reading Das Kapital. In actuality, it was a pamphlet from his bank about "My First Savings Account", which one of his roadies called Marxist because someone received money for doing nothing.

Joe Rogan doesn't believe in outer space, but believes we landed on the moon because "it's just right there man."

Joe Rogan has his nipples insured with Lloyd's of London for $650,000.00 together. Oddly, the left one is insured for $400,000.00, and the right for $250,000.00.

As a youth, Joe Rogan enjoyed performative ice dancing until a tragic head injury left him unable to turn more than 90° at a time without becoming disoriented and speaking in a poor imitation of an Australian accent.

At an auction in 2018, Joe Rogan purchased a jersey worn by Mickey Mantle in a 1964 game for a seven-figure sum. He proudly displays this in his office and has every "Mickey" he meets sign it. Sadly, he is extremely racist and assumes that every individual of Irish descent constitutes a "Mickey."

In order to avoid any appearance of impropriety, Joe Rogan denies ever having met a woman, any woman, at all.

Joe Rogan held the Guiness World Record from 2008-2009 for the longest perinium (taint) ever measured at 36.9 cm.

Joe Rogan's shoes are specially made by skilled Italian cobblers to accommodate his unusual foot shape. All the shoes he is expected to need for the year are delivered on a single day and presented to Joe by children dressed as elves so as to not "spoil the magic." This day always falls in September based on a complicated formula accounting for tidal equinoxes, the phase of the moon, and the weight and density of Joe's morning bowel movements. It remains he and Jaime's favorite day of the year.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Joe Rogan lists his gender as "binary"

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Joe Rogan will never give up

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Joe Rogaine cause he has no hair!!!!! Lolololol

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Joe Rogan would never use a hard 'R' around "one of the good ones".

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Joe Rogan is the master of the sphincter

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
as a kid joe rogan's favorite halloween candy was bit o honey not because it tastes good (they do) but because he wanted to strengthen his jawline

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The Joe in Joe Rogan is not short for Joseph. It is infact short for Jolene.

And Dolly Parton once sang a song about him.

"9 to 5" is a jaunty tune about how many feet tall Mr. Rogan was when he was younger, and to what height he has subsequently shrunk.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Joe Rogan poops out his peehole and pees out his butthole

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

after playing 10 seconds of parappa the rapper, joe rogan spent 15 years telling people "kick, punch, chop.... it's all in the mind, dude"

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
Joe Rogan roars when he wipes.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The main character in the children's book Where the Wild Things Are is actually adult Joe Rogan.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Joe Rogan got high on Benadryl and in his deliriant visions he was naked and surrounded by average sized women who towered over him and laughed down at his small stature and tiny dick. He now thinks the whole thing was a near death experience where he got a glimpse of Hell itself and now refuses to sleep in any room that doesn't have dozens of religious symbols from all faiths plastered on the walls.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Jorogon keeps a dozen teenage boys chained in a bunker to harvest their testosterone, and other more niche male hormones, through a surprisingly technical medical set up.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Weka posted:

Jorogon keeps a dozen teenage boys chained in a bunker to harvest their testosterone, and other more niche male hormones, through a surprisingly technical medical set up.

This came about due to one of his sponsors touting "totally organic and supercharged adrenoantofem" as a supplement to "Alphaize [sic] your core muscle groups and synergize your masculine authority".

A German ex-pat Latin American osteopath set up the system such that Joe could "adopt" disaffected youth from central and south American nations in order to harvest "youth ions" from "homeopathic distillates" of their blood which the "doctor" ensured would prolong his life and "ensure the ascendancy of Emialku" before his dying breath.

Sadly Joe's private physician passed prior to an entirely unrelated Israeli extradition hearing.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Joe Roan believes corn nuts are maize testicles.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Play posted:

Bravo, my friend!! These kind of writing chops don't come around often, you are destined for greatness and don't let anyone tell you different!

I've been laughing pretty hard, grinding my teeth in pure hilarity.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

In Joe Rogan's nightmares, he's a tiny marmoset filled with terror jumping and swinging through the jungle while the mad howls of enraged chimpanzees follow close behind him.

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Feb 3, 2022

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I actually love soy on account of my huge tits.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
In Episode 131 Joe Rogan showed a kanji tattoo he got on his inner left thigh, saying it meant 'tough, strong'.
Actually translation was 'confused dog man'.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
joe rogan was once made to feel inferior while visiting a high school friend who went on to become a renowned scientist. to reassert dominance, joe rogan swallowed his friend's pet goldfish whole

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Joe Rogan constantly shits himself, not because of the drugs or anything but because he's just so dang angry at the world in general that he's just constantly rage making GBS threads.

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
Joe Rogan was cast in the role of Madmartigan in the 1988 hit film "Willow", but due to contractual obligations with NEMA (Northeastern Midget Association) he was only allowed to display his horse sport talents with permission of the USDF. The contract expired in August of 2012. Since then he has gained many accolades with the AMHA (American Minatare Horse Association) and has quite the following in the world of horse sport.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Joe Rogan thinks Tenacious D's Tribute song is the actual song they play to the Devil.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

joe rogan hires jamie to use the internet for him, but only because he refuses to hit any button that says submit

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I actually love soy on account of my huge tits.

:hmmyes:

goat manilla
Nov 13, 2003

Joe Rogan gains 1 new viewer every time his name is mentioned somewhere.

Joe Rogan has single-handedly caused a massive legacy media meltdown because words.

Joe Rogan made you cry.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Joe Rogan? More like BORE-ophyll!

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Never forget when Joe's buddy Alex Jones pitched some sort of supplement by sharing Before & After photos that were literally a "can u spot the difference??" puzzle

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I know this one! The difference is he’s sucking in his gut even harder in the “after” photo

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is what Joe Rogan thinks an "alpha male in peak condition" is, but Joe Rogan may be biased by his deep subconscious lust for his fellow conspirashitter.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Never forget when Joe's buddy Alex Jones pitched some sort of supplement by sharing Before & After photos that were literally a "can u spot the difference??" puzzle

45 days later and my tits are a little more saggy, I changed my pants and my watch, and I'm having a hot flash.

Hot flash=burning calories by doing nothing!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Joe Rogan and Alex Jones both ate Kent State Gun Girl’s rear end but what a lot of people don’t know is that they ate it simultaneously.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Eating the rear end of someone famous for making GBS threads themselves is just asking for trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Eating the rear end of someone famous for making GBS threads themselves is just asking for trouble.

Yes but a person doesn't have a lot of options when they're a rightwing psychopath who can only get it on with like minded people.