Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Joe Rogan would plug a power strip into itself and think it gives him unlimited power.

Joe Rogan would propel his ship with an office fan.

Joe Rogan believes all dogs are boys and cats are girls.

Joe Rogan once tried to make an egg white omelet, but he only used the shells.

Joe Rogan's parents sometimes call him John.

Joe Rogan once requested a map to get out of a paper bag.

Joe Rogan has been stuck in a revolving door since 1985. He just keeps screaming "I'm almost there!"

Joe Rogan once challenged himself and lost.

Joe Rogan bought a Kg of bird seed for 750$ so he could start a poultry farm.

Joe Rogan doesn't believe Asia exists, but is just Eastern Europeans Making silly faces and made up languages. But knows that Tito was a stand up guy.

Joe Rogan believes that if you see the moon during the day, you become a reverse werewolf. But as he explained on his show, he doesn't know what a wolf is. His best guess was some sort of homeless shark person?

Joe Rogan once met Ben Fold and told him "I love that song 'Brick'. Such a great Christmas song."

Despite being 54 years old, Joe Rogan still believes that it is angels who carry him to bed when he falls asleep in the hammock out back.

Joe Rogan cannot read cursive, but has published several papers on Khanate Mongolian typography.

Joe Rogan habitually replaces Napolean Bonepart with Napolean Dynamite and did several episodes about the French conquest of rural Idaho.

Joe Rogan has never publicly admitted to meeting a "black" person. He insists on using euphemisms such as "my chocolate friend" or "a big pile of peri-peri dumptruck rear end" (referring to Fr. Desmond Tutu).
[Even though he hosted the reality TV show "Fear Factor" Joe Rogan is a colossal coward, and will actively revolt at mention of "Dracula", "Mummy", or "amphibian". This famously got his 2002 pilot for "World's Greatest Halloween Haunts" on the Travel Channel canceled as he refused to move beyond the mere entrance of a haunt produced by Dixon Elementary in Brookfield Wisconsin as "that girl with the apron [referring to a waitress from earlier in the day] gave me the evil eye. And that guy [motioning to a pile of leaves a detritus] won't stop staring at me. [Mr. Rogan approaches the pile in a threatening manner, but trips upon his untied laces. A stray branch from a nearby untrimmed rose bush snags a belt loop on his shorts, causing Mr. Rogan to fall forward while being disrobed from the waist down. Primary audio is cut as the boom mike operator attempts to maintain professionalism, before laughing "Cut! Wait. What's that smell? Did someone poop?"

Joe Rogan loves gangster rap, but gets confused about all the references to "naggers". Privately, he expresses that these rappers might do well to get maids and groundskeepers to avoid the nagging of spouses.

Joe Rogan once tried ayahuasca with a shaman from Peru that he met in a dive bar/ bondage club in Tuscaloosa, OK. It wasn't really ayahuasca, but just a poo poo ton of crystal meth mixed with Faygo. And he wasn't a shaman, per se, but convicted drug dealer and sex offender with an open contract with the Triads for kidneys. Joe later vlogged about the incident "I don't even think I lost anything here. I mean what's a kidney? I've still got one going, so it ain't a death sentence right?:" He asked his frequent guest on his podcast, known conman Elon Musk, who responded "Yeah, I mean you and I can live forever. In five years we're gonna have like five kidneys each." To which Mr. Rogan took a drag of a marijuana vape device and exclaimed "Whoa man. Really? Like where would they go? Would I have to carry them around in a bag?"

Joe Rogan heard about Byron swimming across the Bosphorus, but had no idea what that was. He snuck into Bruce Springsteen's Camden estate in 2017 stating on Twitter: "I just took 2500mg of phosphorus and I am going to swim the gently caress out of the bosses [SIC] pool. No soyboy romantic is gonna get me beat.." Police reports later indicated he was apprehended wearing inflatable plastic arm bands and exclaiming his love for a Ms. Wollstoncrap [?] despite the house being empty and no females being located on the premises.

Joe Rogan was once sued for breach of contract regarding the sale of a condo in The Villages, FL in 2015. The complaint specifies that Mr. Rogen agreed to sell the unit, but was extremely evasive as to "extraneous properties and fixtures" to which the new owners felt impinged on their privacy. Subsequent discovery found cameras installed opposite the central thermostat, facing the door in a downstairs bathroom, and in a basement storage room, which housed litterboxes for the family's 2 cats. Discovery found a Facebook page for a "Bo Bogan" which hosted screen shots and videos of the property, including several focusing on the purchasing family's female tabby utilizing the litterbox with hushed commentary stating "Yeah stretch that poophole." or "Did you leave daddy a tootsie you little sugar factory?" While IP addresses were traced to one of Mr Rogan's businesses, the complainant was unable to prove it was Mr. Rogan on the audio and the case was ultimately dismissed.

cult_hero fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Jan 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

mr t ate my balls

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Sid Vicious posted:

mr t ate my balls

That puts him on the same level as your mom.

Does that make us eskimo brothers?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Joe Rohan is famous for portraying a janitor

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Joe Rogan lost a fight to chuck Norris

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Brother Tadger posted:

Joe Rohan is famous for portraying a janitor

Joe of Rohan is a goddamnn hero who gave his life at the battle of Gondor.

Joe Rogen covered himself in Ecto-Cooler and started shouting about NFTs and apes to blend in with the goblins.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Joe Rogan only knows three things for sure and he's not sure what they are.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Joe Rogan tosses a good salad. I know because Joe Rogan ate my butthole. AMA.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

where was jorgan on 9/11 anyway?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Joe Rogan is bald and doesn’t even try to hide it, because other people involuntarily seeing his bald head gets him hard.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Bad Purchase posted:

where was jorgan on 9/11 anyway?

He actually slept through 9/11/2001. He's not culpable for the event, but he is reported to have gone on an extended bender from approx. 09-03-2001 through 09-13-2001. Weirdly, his Angelfire page during that period is replete with references to fungi and no less than 5 species of amphibians, 2 of which were considered functionally extinct.

A filing by the SEC found suspicious trades around petroleum, defense, and financial services stocks on September 9, 2001, but no clear connection to any companies to support insider trading could be made and no further action was taken.

cult_hero fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jan 15, 2022

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Before gaining fame as podcaster Joe Rogan was most well known as the titular character in the fairy tale Rumpelstiltskin.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Joe Rogan actually smokes camomile not weed, it's all an act. The guests get actual weed.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Before gaining fame as podcaster Joe Rogan was most well known as the titular character in the fairy tale Rumpelstiltskin.

Whoa, that's a new one. I mean it gives a lot of light to his beef with Dane Cook. Like there' was an unscripted spot on Youtube (likely taken down by now) demanding that Dane surrender his kids. But you know, look at the behind the scenes for FF (Fear Factor) season 3 on the special issue DVD, it makes me question: Why did they need so many hay bales?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Joe Rogan is part pig and part human.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Joe Rogan likes it when I eat a whole bowl of chili before he eats my butthole.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Joe rogan fart that dick.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Joe rogan concussed.

Joe rogan ate those kids.

Joe rogan hiding from the law.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Joe Rogan is only 4'2"

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Joe Rogay

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
More like joensen for Rogaine

Cause he wants to grow heheh

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
When questioned about her alleged affair with Rogan on the set of NewsRadio Maura Tierney said "At the time I felt like I had an obligation, you know? I'm not accusing Joe of anything, he's a sweet guy. He really helped me out of a jam when the King imprisoned me in a tower after my dad said I could spin straw into gold. Would I have done things differently, knowing what I know now? Sure I'd have said his real name the moment I saw him, but I don't regret our time together."

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Yeah but like what if, uh, mannnn. What if you really think about it?

Let me pull up some YouTube or Reddit poo poo so we can get to the truth.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

So what?

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
Joe Rogan is especially terrible at stand up comedy and very unfunny for someone who is a professional comedian

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

syntaxfunction posted:

Joe Rogan actually smokes camomile not weed, it's all an act. The guests get actual weed.

This is actually true. Joe had a bad experience in 1997 smoking something called "Indigo Noir" which left him with an erection lasting 96 hours and a psychotic episode at the Beverly Hills Hilton in which he continually referred to the concierge as "Her Majesty Rebecca Brookings Von-Saxonreich." Upon trying to break into restricted areas at approx. 0330, police reports recorded a demand that ["H]er Majesty requires that they be cleansed. Mr Rogan was noted to have pilfered 2 boxes of Gain Laundry Detergent (retail vale approx15.00) and 1 box of Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets (approx value 3.50 The report indicates that while Mr. Rogan was uncooperative for the initial 72 hours of his detainment, during which he repeatably demanded access to "his lady and liege". Ms. Rebecca Brooklngs, (age 27), who initially checked in Mr. Rogan,. Ms .Brookings subequently requested personal time off after reporting that Mr. Rogan made her uncomfortable by making repeated requests that she 1: Find a way to put a pool on the roof (The hotel lacked the facilities for a rooftop pool) ,2: reserve a table only for hilmself, Humphrey Boggart, Steve Mcqueen, and Robert Mitchum (all of whom had passed at this time) and 3: bottles of Chateau Lefitte 1942, (which were prohibitively expensive and generally unavailable. Sources indicates that substitution with a young vintage from Gallo was met with sufficient exuberance.). Upon delivery, Mr. Rogan Spent the next 52 hours speaking almost non-coherently to himself. Staff, while refreshing his beverage on an open tab, reported that he was speaking fervently about a "forgotten detail" and that "no one else should know", despite there being no ascertainable audience.

Routine inspection of the room found he space vacated, but with substantial "vandalization with bodily fluids" for which Mr. Rogan's Visa was charged. Ms. Brookings whereabouts remain unknown and she remains considered missing.

cult_hero fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Jan 15, 2022

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Joe Rogan sits down to pee, but with both lids up

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

egg_dog posted:

Joe Rogan sits down to pee, but with both lids up

Well none of us want to kink shame, but he is something of a sounding superstar...

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Joe Rogan hosted Fear Factor partly as a way to overcome his own fear of Big Folk. "Like a lot of people in their 30s I wanted to see some of the world and travel to Bree." He said in a 2004 interview with Rolling Stone magazine.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Joe Rogan has one of these instead of a penis

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Bismuth posted:

Joe Rogan has one of these instead of a penis

Whoa nelly.,,, I 've only got a little vermicelli of a schmekel....

Do you think that's enough to get on Joe's show? Or should I go for Bebbie Ben Shapiro first?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Dunno who that is but the dog and cat thing is true

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
We regret to inform you that The Fear Factor host has become a nazi

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
More like Joe Rogaine lmao

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Each year the chances of Joe Rogan being under your desk right now go up by 14%.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
hot tip his name is actually 'joe rogaine' and they're just waiting until his hair grows back before they pay out his sponsorship

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
jamie pull that up lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mac and Cheese posted:

hot tip his name is actually 'joe rogaine' and they're just waiting until his hair grows back before they pay out his sponsorship

Two posts above you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.
Joe Rogan grew up in a home where his mother was constantly a victim of domestic violence. He wasn't directly the victim but being trapped and forced to watch his mother endure physical abuse terrified him and led him to feel perpetual inadequacy and self-hatred because he has never really come to terms with the idea that he was just a child, and a victim as well.
For the past 20 years he has been looking for the a perfect combination of drugs and animal medicine that will allow him to travel back in time to when he was a child. Once he is back at home he can finally make things right by beating the absolute poo poo out of his 8-year old child self.