Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

If you're big enough to wear a bra, you're big enough to get underboob sweat.

Those puppies are too cute, I can't handle it (please post more).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
don't you tease us with the promise of potato puppies trying so drat hard to stand on wobble legs and toppling over and not provide pictures and/or video

don't you do it you son of a bitch

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Women's Rights? posted:

don't you do it you son of a bitch

hell hath no fury like a woman denied puppy cuteness.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

I agree it's gross to leave them in too long, but it is possible to go to the bathroom without removing a tampon. :raise: If I changed them every time I was in there I'd go through a whole box in like 2-3 days or less.

I think they meant that that is an ideal time to switch it out if you need to and so people really don't have an excuse for being gross and leaving it in too long because you get lots of opportunities to do so if you want to

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Van i'm sorry for yellin at you, i didn't have the link posted to the stream

i am now mesmerized by the sight of sleepy peepy puppies

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
bah ha ha one of them is trying so hard to climb up on another one

he can't quite get his legs workin for it

go little guy go!

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

This is typical, dinners ready so I can't see puppies for at least 30mins :(

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
two of them are trying to fit their head in the same spot

silly puppies you can't put two things in a spot meant for one thing

now they're disrupting everyone in their quest to lay in the exact same spot

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
AHHHH the entire puppy pile started wriggling at once it is too cute i am dead

stupid holiday meal, now i gotta abandon sweet rear end puppies to go have free steak and beer.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Women's Rights? posted:

two of them are trying to fit their head in the same spot

silly puppies you can't put two things in a spot meant for one thing

now they're disrupting everyone in their quest to lay in the exact same spot

:3:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

pups are so much more active than even a few days ago, they grow so fast :911:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
telethon to save the irc

join synirc channel #girlz now! Or click here

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.synirc.net&channel=%23girlz

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
maybe if you pledge enough
you can get a totebag

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Curl status: embraced.

Ladies with thick, curly, thirsty hair, don't be afraid to experiment with hair products for black women. I have a shea butter moisturizer that works wonders on humid days.

Also argan oil is the official hair product of this thread, I think, so use that if you don't already.

And the puppies are painfully adorable :3:

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

Curl status: embraced.

Ladies with thick, curly, thirsty hair, don't be afraid to experiment with hair products for black women. I have a shea butter moisturizer that works wonders on humid days.

Also argan oil is the official hair product of this thread, I think, so use that if you don't already.

And the puppies are painfully adorable :3:

Holy poo poo I looooooove it! Also that color is awesome.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Double post but with good reason. This is a picture of a monkey from my monkey-holding adventure.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

Double post but with good reason. This is a picture of a monkey from my monkey-holding adventure.

Oh. My. God. :3: It's very important that my next vacation is to somewhere that enables me to hold a monkey.

And thanks about the hair. My hairdresser was pushing for me to get something called a Malibu treatment, has anyone heard of it? It's supposed to remove lots of impurities and build-up and whatever. I'm kind of curious, but I also have to buy Christmas gifts.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I agree w/ argan oil, since I started using it thanks to this thread my hair is perfectly shiny and wavy

also I don't really trust weird salon treatments, they're mostly pointless imo unless you're getting a blowout or something

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
i made eggnog again
when its cold it will be so delicious

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I really need a haircut myself, but I don't know what I want. I buzzed my hair down a while back because I'd absolutely fried it trying to lift brown dye out of it, and now it's at a weird length. I want good bangs/fringe, but I'm not sure if my hair will even go that way. I also want the non-fringe to be curly or wavy, but I dunno if that's possible either. Blah. At least it's super-freaking healthy (until I decide to dye it a ton again)!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
No news on Date Front 2013? I can only assume things went well then.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
VanSandman was the date all along, and now he's making Pick into part of his skinsuit.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

VanSandman was the date all along, and now he's making Pick into part of his skinsuit.

unlikely, he was in the irc channel showing us puppies during Pick's date time

they're so fuggin cute

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
doesn't mean she's not being incorporated into someone's skinsuit though

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Don't blame the date. It's cold as hell, you gotta get your winter outfit ready asap.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Kidnapped by the restaurant gorillas.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Avshalom posted:

doesn't mean she's not being incorporated into someone's skinsuit though

You seem rather confident in this. Is it you? Are you the skin flayer?

Carecat posted:

Kidnapped by the restaurant gorillas.

Tragic animatronic elephant stampede.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

You seem rather confident in this. Is it you? Are you the skin flayer?
actually i'm currently being worn by a hot vegan and directing her by telepathy to type this post

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
She seems like a once-spry but now terribly overworked laboratory-dweller who has forgotten what the sun looks like.

we might be soulmates :o

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
if anyone was going to make somebody into a skinsuit, it'd be Pick. on the bright side, you would be a well preserved and cared for skin suit, what with her taxidermy skills

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pick posted:

She seems like a once-spry but now terribly overworked laboratory-dweller who has forgotten what the sun looks like.

we might be soulmates :o
How did date go

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i'm too crotchety to be looking for cheap thrills right now. i intend to pursue a medium-term relationship with her. i think it will end up being explosive and stressful, but it will be interestingly explosive and stressful. also i will learn more about neurology, which is apparently her fish-related sub-passion

also sorry but Rainforest Cafe is too funny to be horrible, it comes back around

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Do the animatronic gorillas mix good drinks?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
we were not situated next to the gorillas, but the fake thunderstorm was everything chuck-e-cheese could ever hope for

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*vague crackling sound, lights flicker, waitresses look despondent*

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

*vague crackling sound, lights flicker, waitresses look despondent*

pity her, she is in a hell of someone elses design

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Pick posted:

i'm too crotchety to be looking for cheap thrills right now. i intend to pursue a medium-term relationship with her. i think it will end up being explosive and stressful, but it will be interestingly explosive and stressful. also i will learn more about neurology, which is apparently her fish-related sub-passion

also sorry but Rainforest Cafe is too funny to be horrible, it comes back around

Man, people put this much thought into the length of relationships? I just like someone, see if they like me, and then we go from there. Much easier IMO.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Gyre posted:

Man, people put this much thought into the length of relationships? I just like someone, see if they like me, and then we go from there. Much easier IMO.

same

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

The only time I can remember going to the Rainforest Cafe, our waiter was a refugee from Nepal. He was pretty cool dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

AriadneThread posted:

The only time I can remember going to the Rainforest Cafe, our waiter was a refugee from Nepal. He was pretty cool dude.

Rainforest Cafe: A Step Up from Political Turmoil in Nepal

• Locked thread