Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

MA-Horus posted:

That video is enlisted.mov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqZNPPpFSkM

GIP.mov it seems.

Edit: vvv :tipshat:

A Bad Poster fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Aug 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

MA-Horus posted:

That video is enlisted.mov
gip.mov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqZNPPpFSkM

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

lol simulposting

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
http://www.officialmikepence.com/

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ong what

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
"Are you a homosexual? If yes, click here."

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61BCn9dlMg0&t=110s

(it starts at Norm's USO show)

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MA-Horus posted:

Yeah the Bill Murray thing is TheCHIVE, he's kinda their mascot for the "no fucks given" lifestyle.

I mean eh it's a site that has big titted bikini chicks and "top ten booze schools in America" but they raise a gently caress ton of cash for charities too.

So "frat house: the website"?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I don't frequent the chive but the handful of times I've gone there, it's kind of dumb but more harmless than, well, a lot of poo poo online.

But the type of people who identify as Chive bros uggghhhh.

Similarly Dave Matthews Band never wronged me but good god growing up with people talking about it like it's the coming of Christ were the worst.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

It's not that bad. Idris Elba is a badass. An HBO series is really the only way to do the books any true justice; this is about as good as a single film adaptation could be. Just go in with the mindset that it's one of the untold thousands or more of times that it's played out because Roland hosed up and lost the horn along the way.

Edit: That Pence site :lol:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

mlmp08 posted:

Similarly Dave Matthews Band never wronged me but good god growing up with people talking about it like it's the coming of Christ were the worst.

I never got the Dave hate, but I also didn't have people talking him up to me until I was well past being a teenager, and by then it was more like, "his music is fine, stop making a cult of it."

I like Dave, and the Grateful Dead, but their hardcore fans are loving nuts. I'm balls deep in Drive-by Truckers fandom anyhow. Nothing like listening to sad stories to make you feel better about yourself.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Wait. This isn't a joke one of you made?

:psyduck:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
I think it's a joke someone else made.
Then again, it is 2017.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
It's amazing how it's only the time-sensitive car parts and tools that don't show up on time from Amazon.

Question: How do you lose a package between Jersey and NY?

Answer: I DON'T loving KNOW

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Figure A.

The year 2017 AD in the United States of America

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

. I'm balls deep in Drive-by Truckers fandom anyhow. Nothing like listening to sad stories to make you feel better about yourself.

You chose wisely

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F7xbF7OnxU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

mlmp08 posted:

You chose wisely

Nothing will make you hate being from the south like the Drive-By Truckers. drat near every song is them explaining to you why your life sucks.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
I kind of wish I could smash this song into every christian rock artist, because I do actually feel like Christianity has some pretty good teachings, but so much of the modern version of it is super dumb. Also lmbo at lovely christian rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kNGnIKUdMI

Singing while being religious doesn't have to be super bad.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Godholio posted:

I love how goons try to poo poo on the chive for nothing. ^That's all I've ever seen come out of that site, and I happen to like Bill Murray and tits.
Before they cleaned up their act, they used to have a regular feature called "find her" in which members would post surreptitious cell phone pics of an attractive woman in order to encourage a group cyber stalking that would, ideally, turn up personal details and more pics.

I had a co-worker have her picture get posted to one of their "hot military babes" features without her permission.

Their listicles were less funny than Cracked, and they recycled content at a prodigious rate.

Their fanbase is one of the worst on the internet, and you can be sure that anyone who incorporates Chive merchandise into their life isn't worth talking to.

The site itself serves no purpose in 2017, unless you're scared to venture into the wilds of Tumblr for your pictures of attractive women.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
They used to poach most of their content from Reddit, without linkbacks or credit. Afaik it's something they've openly admitted, not sure if they still do that though.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

gently caress Christianity. Hail Satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PznR-35Gi-M

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
hail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsDI3zVUsQI

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

mlmp08 posted:

I kind of wish I could smash this song into every christian rock artist, because I do actually feel like Christianity has some pretty good teachings, but so much of the modern version of it is super dumb. Also lmbo at lovely christian rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kNGnIKUdMI

Singing while being religious doesn't have to be super bad.

Controversial opinion: All Things Must Pass (album) is superior to everything in McCartney's solo (including Wings) catalog.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Stultus Maximus posted:

Controversial opinion: All Things Must Pass (album) is superior to everything in McCartney's solo (including Wings) catalog.

Agreed

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiH9edd25Bc

This morning I am thankful that I mixed up one last drink last night, then said "noooope" and put it in the fridge. My current self thanks my past self.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Dead Reckoning posted:

Before they cleaned up their act, they used to have a regular feature called "find her" in which members would post surreptitious cell phone pics of an attractive woman in order to encourage a group cyber stalking that would, ideally, turn up personal details and more pics.

I had a co-worker have her picture get posted to one of their "hot military babes" features without her permission.

Their listicles were less funny than Cracked, and they recycled content at a prodigious rate.

Their fanbase is one of the worst on the internet, and you can be sure that anyone who incorporates Chive merchandise into their life isn't worth talking to.

The site itself serves no purpose in 2017, unless you're scared to venture into the wilds of Tumblr for your pictures of attractive women.

Lovely. Ok, those are good reasons. I've only poked around their site a couple of times but it didn't seem that bad (or interesting enough to go back). The handful of people I've known who were into it weren't dirtbags, so I figured it was fine and goons were just being goons.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

A Bad Poster posted:

Nothing will make you hate being from the south like the Drive-By Truckers. drat near every song is them explaining to you why your life sucks.

Not all. The lead track on one album is about incest in Michigan. E: The Deeper In, on Decoration Day. The albums with Jason Isbell are so goddamn good.

I'm just the trashy kinda guy that enjoys 18 Wheels of Love more than anyone should, especially the extended story time versions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM8zRjl2uLU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Fick you assholes,
Today sucks and I'm drinking a gently caress ton of beers and watching Cracker perform their greatest hits

Sick my dick y'all

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Why would you think DBT people wouldn't like Cracker? Just not on the top of my list.

Also, Uncle Lucius and that gravel voiced bastard from Lucero.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
The feels when you have to pump mud in a portajohn tho

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

bengy81 posted:

The feels when you have to pump mud in a portajohn tho

But enough about my exwife...

bengy81
May 8, 2010
REDACTED

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Aug 24, 2017

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

But enough about my exwife...

bengy81 posted:

One of these days we need to get t get her and get high.

This typo made it sound like you're plotting to kidnap his ex wife for a second.

Cool.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Miss beanie gettin triggered about her husband's body buried under the nice new patio

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

bengy81 posted:

One of these days we need to get t get her and get high.

Like method man and red man in how high high.

Like not using capital letters and proper punctuation high.

I'm down, and I'm 30 mins up the road from you.

Name a time and place...

I'd say come on down, but I live in a dive. I go to Bear Creek dog park a lot. Haven't been to any of the weed clubs here in town. I'm down for hanging out sometime, though the earliest is probably labor day weekend. Going to Wyoming with a friend flying in for the eclipse.

There's plenty of places to hang out around. At the very least I need to clean the hell out of this apartment. Won't do any good for how lovely the outside is, but meh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I loving love this state.

That's the highest thc content I've found yet. Smoking some 82% stuff called Orange Alien Tarantula. The barrel of names is running a little low.

• Locked thread