Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Lareine posted:

My [41M] parents [60s] are accusing me of bad parenting of daughter [18F] for a ridiculous reason

"So dear, did you, you know, have a man friend?"

"Ugh, grandma, no, all the boys here are White!"

/Parents nod approvingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

abigserve posted:

There is no way the IHOP part of the story is true. Here's how I imagine it actually went down:
"Sorry our ATM is temporarily offline, if you don't have cash you can wait a short time and it should be right back"
*Mumbles something incoherently*
"Sorry what was that sir?"
*Turns and walks towards the door"
"Sir? Sir????" * Briefly touches shoulder to get his attention"
*Draws Glock 23 9mm*

Same guy, now at the supermarket check out lane:

Cashier: "Whoops, this item doesn't seem to be scanning-"
Crazed Mumbler: *mumbles incoherently*
Cashier: "Sorry, I didn't catch that. I need to ask for a price check.-"
Crazed Mumbler: "Guess that means it's free."
Cashier: "What? Oh, haha. Price Check on aisle seven!"
Crazed Mumbler: "I SAID- I guess that means it's FREE."
*Draws Glock 23 9mm*

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

fruit on the bottom posted:

This one isn't really even tangentially related to relationship drama but I think it's still amazing.

Vet clinic is using tainted ketamine.

Please say that Reddit is telling OP too pursue legal action. This is hilarious.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Same guy, now at the supermarket check out lane:

Cashier: "Whoops, this item doesn't seem to be scanning-"
Crazed Mumbler: *mumbles incoherently*
Cashier: "Sorry, I didn't catch that. I need to ask for a price check.-"
Crazed Mumbler: "Guess that means it's free."
Cashier: "What? Oh, haha. Price Check on aisle seven!"
Crazed Mumbler: "I SAID- I guess that means it's FREE."
*Draws Glock 23 9mm*

This is good

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

LimburgLimbo posted:

Depends on the state but in most cases that's an open and shut case of brandishing.

Typical rule of thumb for concealed carry is that the gun doesn't leave the holster unless you're very sure you have to use it. If you're that interested look up some example cases of brandishing convictions and you're liable to see a bunch of people getting dinged for being as dumbass like that guy.

In states with open carry, which WA is one of, merely displaying a gun is not "brandishing".

So if I begin to feel uneasy, removing my gun from concealment and cocking it would not be considered brandishing, assuming I don't point it or verbally state I'm going to shoot someone.

But it's a fine line between taking a gun out of a holster and holding it at one's side and pointing it at someone, one that Methy McMethface might not have paid close attention to.

I suspect what's more likely is they asked him to leave something behind while he went to the ATM (such as a DL) and he refused and went legal beagle, then pulled his gun

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Lareine posted:

My [41M] parents [60s] are accusing me of bad parenting of daughter [18F] for a ridiculous reason

this sounds like a honeypot. I'm sure people like this exist but everything is just worded strangely to me :shrug:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Lareine posted:

This started last weekend when my parents were visiting. At one point my daughter said she had a preference for black men and my parents seemed disturbed.

They accused me of not teaching her good values, of letting her watch the wrong things on TV, hang out with the wrong crowd, etc. They blamed me for not taking her to church, and that I need to watch Joel Osteen with her.

I got them to stop talking about it, but they brought it up again the next day when she wasn't in the room and drilled me on her TV viewing habits, saying that if I had BET I need to cancel it now.

Last Thursday my mom called me and asked me if I had done any of the things she had instructed me to do. I told her to let it go and we ended the conversation. Now I'm wondering how I should respond if they try to bring it up again.

tl;dr: My racist parents don't want my daughter to like black guys. What do I tell them?

i mean preferring one race to the exclusion of all others is pretty racist and bad

if her 18 year old son was talking about how he only likes women from glorious nippon would we hesitate to say so?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

maskenfreiheit posted:

i mean preferring one race to the exclusion of all others is pretty racist and bad

if her 18 year old son was talking about how he only likes women from glorious nippon would we hesitate to say so?

Not if they were also exclusively 2D.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

maskenfreiheit posted:

In states with open carry, which WA is one of, merely displaying a gun is not "brandishing".

So if I begin to feel uneasy, removing my gun from concealment and cocking it would not be considered brandishing, assuming I don't point it or verbally state I'm going to shoot someone.

But it's a fine line between taking a gun out of a holster and holding it at one's side and pointing it at someone, one that Methy McMethface might not have paid close attention to.

I suspect what's more likely is they asked him to leave something behind while he went to the ATM (such as a DL) and he refused and went legal beagle, then pulled his gun

Should have left his gun as collateral.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Batterypowered7 posted:

Not if they were also exclusively 2D.

Objects are made by men and used for many purposes. But we never love objects.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

maskenfreiheit posted:

How do people feel about the Kardashian/Jenner sister fetish for black men?

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Maybe she just likes big dicks and knows that whitey can't deliver.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

maskenfreiheit posted:

Isn't she kind of young to determine that anyways? It sounds like her parents are racist enough that if their daughter had only ever dated one black dude they'd have an issue with it.

Like how would it come up, does the daughter openly say she only wants to date black guys?

e: though yeah specifically fetishizing one race isn't really a good thing it just seems odd that at 18 her grandparents would even know about it beyond "has dated a black person"

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 17:34 on May 28, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

how did one retard manage to make a thread that was fun for over a thousand pages suck this bad this fast

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Daughter just said she has a preference for black dudes which going by how most teenager preferences work out shell end up married to a nice mexican lady.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I [30F] found out the real reason why my dad [51M] "couldn't afford" to give any gifts for my newborn daughter, and he might be cheating on my stepmom...Non-Romantic

So my husband [30m] and I just had our first child a couple weeks ago. Our families were really happy for us. He and my mom divorced when I was a kid and I lived mostly with my mom, seeing him a few times a year for visits.
We've never been that close but not on bad terms either. He married another woman (I believe she's 40-45 y.o) maybe 8 years ago. They ended up moving a few hours away so I don't see them much now except some holidays.

He had told me apologetically before the baby was due that he probably wouldn't be able to afford much for her/us because he'd taken a pay cut at work and they were struggling with having enough to pay bills each month. At the time I thought this was weird, his job doesn't seem like the sort where that happens but I believed him and said I understood and it was fine, just come and see the baby at some point after she's here. I also offered to help him financially if he needed but he declined.

Now today something happened that made me realize he was lying. I have a friend who lives in their city and she sent me a screenshot of something on another girl's Facebook page. It was a picture of that girl with a guy and the caption "The amazing man who's helping me upgrade my chest lol" or something like that. My friend was asking if that was my dad and it was (but he doesn't have an FB). I asked what was going on, she said this girl she has on her FB had been posting over the past few weeks about getting a boob job and how excited she was. Turns out my father knows her and is paying for it. Oh and she's also apparently 21 and in college.

Sooo I was pretty grossed out and pissed, he's got enough money to throw on this but somehow can't afford a small thing for the baby. And looks to be cheating on my stepmom. I showed my husband and he suggested I call my stepmom and figure out if he'd lied to me about the paycut, that way I'd have more evidence. So I did and when I mentioned it she had no idea what I was talking about, his job is fine. She also said he'd told her he bought gifts for the baby and was mailing them to me in both their names. Obviously I never got anything. She didn't know why he'd lie to both of us but apologized and said she would ask him about it.

I guess that would have been the time to tell her about the picture but I just didn't know how. I know it sounds dumb and lovely and I know she deserves to know if he's cheating. But how do you break something like that to someone. And I feel just kind of stupid like my evidence is a picture someone posted on Facebook? It could be someone he's friends with joking around or something. I mean I know there's PROBABLY something going on but… I keep second guessing myself.

So anyway we just ended the call after that and now I'm struggling with whether I should tell her and if so how... Or should I confront him first?

I'm also still just feeling upset that he doesn't seem to care about me or his granddaughter. He's only called once since she was born. It's not about getting gifts as much as him not showing any kind of interest. But apparently that's because he's more interested in buying some college chick a new rack.

How do I handle this stupid poo poo?

TL;DR my dad lied and said he couldn't give anything for my new baby because of financial difficulties but he's not in any financial hardship, he's instead paying for a much younger girl's boob job. I have some evidence but I don't feel like it's a hundred percent solid and am not sure if/how I should confront him or tell my stepmom what he's doing. I'm also just mad and disgusted.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

When I was a kid I had a very narrow preference as well

Today I like most kinds, i even been with some fat girls i liked. Life is a smörgåsbord of loving and you're missing out if you only taste some of it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fartbox posted:

When I was a kid I had a very narrow preference as well

Today I like most kinds, i even been with some fat girls i liked. Life is a smörgåsbord of loving and you're missing out if you only taste some of it

wow. you are so noble. truly you have become a man.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Pick posted:

I [30F] found out the real reason why my dad [51M] "couldn't afford" to give any gifts for my newborn daughter, and he might be cheating on my stepmom...Non-Romantic

Blackmail your dad into setting up a college fund for his granddaughter, obviously. "However much it'd cost to get a quality boob job," should be the asking price.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Blackmail your dad into setting up a college fund for his granddaughter, obviously. "However much it'd cost to get a quality boob job," should be the asking price.

entitled millennials feel so entitled they will literally blackmail their parents if they don't pay for their liberal arts degrees lmfao

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I [18 M] broke up with my girlfriend of two years [17 F] yesterday and now her dad is threatening me. I don't know how to deal with this

So we've been in a relationship for 2 years, it's been a good one but the past year has been an absolute bad experience. Huge fights over nothing, too much jealousy, she was being too demanding, bossy etc. I couldn't take it anymore and yesterday after she begged me for an hour not to do it, I explained to her for hours that it's the best thing for us both and we should go our separate ways. She kind of understood (or so I thought) and went home.

Today is my birthday and I've been getting a lot of birthday wishes via phone calls. I saw her dad calling me so I thought maybe he wants to wish me a happy birthday. Oh boy was I wrong. He proceeded to tell me that It's all my fault, and that his daughter is crying for hours and he thinks I found someone else and I'm not enough of a man to be honest. Then he started with threats like "You better solve this issue or else" or "I don't know what I'm going to do if this doesn't resolve". He's kind of dangerous too, so I have no idea how to deal with this.

I don't know what to do, I'm not in love with her anymore. I don't want to get back together under any circumstances, especially after this.

What am I gonna do reddit?

tl;dr: I broke up with my girlfriend because she was driving me insane, now her dad is threatening me and forcing my hand to get back together.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
My friend of four years (M/16) told me that if I (F/16) switched from Apple to Samsung it would be a deal breaker between us...help?

So my friend and I have known each other for some time, and we've always been the best of friends, as he considers me the closets of all his other friends. In the time period of us knowing each other, I've always had an iPhone (6s), so we iMessage and Facetime. Recently, though, my phone has been breaking (glitching out, but is still useable as long as I don't over work it) and I've been looking at newer phones to buy. I really like the looks of the Samsung 8, and told him about it a couple days ago. My friend told me that if I switched to Android it would be a deal breaker in our friendship and we probably couldn't be friends after that. This kind of hurt my feelings because it seems shallow and not something he should worry about. I would still own my iPhone and be able to Facetime him, it just wouldn't be my main phone and would only work on WiFi. Does anyone have advice on how to handle a situation like this? I really don't want to lose a friend just because of the phone model I buy. Thank you to anyone who replies!

TL;DR = My best friend said if I switch from iPhone to Samsung our friendship would be over.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

maskenfreiheit posted:

entitled millennials feel so entitled they will literally blackmail their parents if they don't pay for their liberal arts degrees lmfao

A boob job caps at like $20,000, good luck getting a 4 year anywhere with that.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Should I [31/f] stay with my husband [32/m] if he loves me but doesn't find me attractive unless I lose weight?

quote:

Together almost a decade, gained a lot of weight in past two years (never been too small, but got down to an 8 before pregnant). Emotional eater-working on that problem aggressively now. Husband says he loves me and wants to stay married, but I'm so hurt and it's wrecking my confidence and messing with my head. Is it a big enough reason to divorce?

*Edited to add that for the past year and a half my husband has posted about a dozen times on CL casual encounters-but I believe him when he says he didn't meet anyone in real life. However, I did tell him that these things escalate and he probably would have if he continued. He is being better now and encouraging me, but I'm hot and cold towards him now because I feel so stupid and betrayed.

Also want to add-I'm the kind of person who would have sex everyday and am very open to things in the bedroom, but now I know he hasn't wanted to sleep with me for the past two years because of my weight.
Lastly-I want to do counseling but he says no, he doesn't need it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Bored posted:

Please say that Reddit is telling OP too pursue legal action. This is hilarious.

r/ legaladvice is a lot like the legal questions A/T thread, in that 90% the advice will be some variation of "get a lawyer". In this thread, most of them are telling him he's an idiot, with a couple of people saying that it sounds exactly like ketamine, just at a higher grade than he was probably expecting.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Pick posted:

A boob job caps at like $20,000, good luck getting a 4 year anywhere with that.

meanwhile my dad paid for college with the money he saved up working summer jobs :qq:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Me [33 F] with guy I'm dating [28 M] 2 months, he forced me to put sunglasses on

We were out on a walk, and it was really sunny. I didn't have any sunglasses, and he did -- he's a really caring person, always concerned about my welfare -- so he insisted I take his. I stated that it wasn't necessary, that it's really all right, I don't need them. He kept on insisting until he actually FORCED the sunglasses on my face. I mean, he didn't have to use a lot of force b/c I didn't put up that much resistance - I didn't want it to be a bigger deal than it had to be lol. Plus he's a really tall, strong guy so he really didn't have to. It just made me think. Is this a red flag? There have been other indications of controlling behaviour but not terribly bad ones, just overconcern with my well-being - i.e., he insists I put slippers on when I come over to his house, even though I neither want or need to! Volunteers me for things. I dunno, they're not big things so I feel silly even enumerating them, but something does feel off. Sometimes I just feel like this is a father-daughter relationship, which is weird since I'm older than him... other times I feel a huge weight of responsibility for him. And the whole sunglasses thing was just weird... he's a really likeable and sweet guy, which is why I gave him a pass on it... but I am starting to feel controlled! Plus, if I try to imagine any of my friends' SOs doing that to them, I see the weirdness and wrongness of it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ArbitraryC posted:

Should I [31/f] stay with my husband [32/m] if he loves me but doesn't find me attractive unless I lose weight?

They need to deflate their problems down to a more manageable level if they want to keep that relationship buoyant.
The last thing he should be doing is harpooning it with craigslist. I think relationship counselling is the only thing that's going to stop that relationship bursting like a balloon.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

They need to deflate their problems down to a more manageable level if they want to keep that relationship buoyant.
The last thing he should be doing is harpooning it with craigslist. I think relationship counselling is the only thing that's going to stop that relationship bursting like a balloon.

It's funny because like all the top rated posts are focusing on her weight instead of the fact he's already cheating.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
if your girlfriend finds out you've been using craigslist you have terrible opsec and deserve to have your relationship blown up

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

maskenfreiheit posted:

if your girlfriend finds out you've been using craigslist you have terrible opsec and deserve to have your relationship blown up

Yep, I don't see how it can't expand into something terrible.

ArbitraryC posted:

It's funny because like all the top rated posts are focusing on her weight instead of the fact he's already cheating.

You're right, buster. She should float on out the door.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 18:29 on May 28, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
S.O. weight gain makes sexual attraction difficult

quote:

I have been with my girlfriend for a little over two years. She was heavy when we started dating but not overweight and she was working out regularly. However since that time she has steadily gained weight and become very inconsistent with working out.

About nine months ago I asked her to please start trying to lose weight and work out for her health. She agreed that she probably should and that she would start watching her food intake and workout regularly. I offered to help her in anyway that she might need. She preferred to keep me completely in the dark about what she was doing.

Since then I would try to ask her about her weight from time to time because it seemed like she was continuing to gain weight. She always responded with either crying or getting mad and leaving the room and then crying.

She has continued to gain weight steadily. This past weekend I decided I needed to talk to her about the issue. It turns out that she is happy with her weight and thinks that she is healthy. Her blood pressure and such is always okay with her yearly physical. It also turns out that we met at a thin point for her weight and she usually weighs about what she weighs now. Since it was clear that she felt that she is healthy I, as politely as possible, let her know that her weight was making it difficult for me to be attracted to her physically.

It was a big surprise to me that she is okay with her weight. She can be very vain when it comes to her age (she is 28), wrinkles and other things that it is not really possible to control. She talks about planning on having plastic surgery when she is older. She also refuses to have her picture taken.

We live about an hour and a half apart and generally only see each other on weekends. I have never asked but she has probably gained about fifty pounds over the past two years. Enough that she has had to purchase new clothes a few times, and fat rolls are clearly visible when she is clothed.

Other than the weight issue she is smart, kind, considerate and loving. Since she is okay with her weight it is really my issue and therefore I'm afraid she will resent me for wanting her to lose weight. I also feel like a jerk for being superficial; I've never had this issue before and have loved woman of a large range of beauty. I am attracted to the person first and their looks second. However, she has gained so much weight that I have become somewhat grossed out by her body which has lead to severe issues with intimacy and is starting to spill over into other areas of our relationship.

Sex now feels like a chore to me and neither one of us is getting off. I used to be able to get her off, through intercourse, three or four times each round. Now I am not motivated as seeing her body is an instant turn off. I have difficulty maintaining an erection or caring to thrust for more than a few minutes at a time, which is not long enough to get either of us off. A lot of positions are more difficult now, she refuses to get on top and we can't do some of the things we used to because I'm not strong enough with her added weight.

I've never thought of anyone else besides my current partner while having sex before but now I am sometimes forcing myself to so that I can get off and finish inside of her. I feel pressured to get off inside of her because she puts so much emphasis on it happening and takes it as a sign of my love, caring and desire for her.

It might be possible that what I do to maintain my level of fitness intimidates her. I was a fairly successful runner in high school and college and continue to run heavily today. I absolutely do not expect her to be as fit as I am. I just want her to be more attractive and healthy. I'm afraid she is overly stressing her body as she is already having issues with her knees and back.

Am I jerk for asking her to lose weight or is it reasonable to expect a significant other to maintain a certain level of attraction? How do I talk to her about this?
Edit: Thank you for your help Reddit.

I'm perfectly healthy except for my knees and back giving out before I'm 30.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I'd say something about how he wouldn't dither so much if she'd picked booze as her preferred means of self-destruction but oh hell it's Reddit of course he would

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I (30/F) feel like my husband (33/M) chooses food over me.

quote:

My husband and I have been married 8 years. When we married I was 50 pounds overweight (5'0, 175) and gained another 50 over the next few years. I lost it all and am now in the middle of my healthy BMI (now 110 - 115).
He was 75 pounds overweight when we married (5'10, 225). He's gained another 175 pounds over the last eight years. Now he hovers between 400 - 420 and it's made life so difficult.

I've tried everything. I cook healthy food yet he still buys and eats junk. I've asked if he wants to walk our dog with me and he has never once agreed. Over the summer I suggested that we go to the community pool and he wouldn't go.
I suggested Weight Watchers, which he tried, but gained weight because the unlimited fruits and veggies rule had him eating pounds of grapes a day. He's been in and out of therapy for years. He was in a residential eating disorder program for binge eating. I'm out of ideas and as much as he says he wants to change, I don't think he really wants to.

We used to do active things together but now he's insanely tired after a small trip to the grocery store. Additionally, life is just troublesome. He doesn't fit in airline seats and usually can't fit between a booth and a table at a restaurant. When we go to a movie theater, we have to go a town over because he can't fit in the movie theater's seats naerby. It's commonplace that he breaks chairs at home.

I've suggested bariatric surgery and he commits to thinking about it but never takes any action. I've suggested that we see some surgeons together and he said he didn't think that was a good idea. When pressed, he won't elaborate.
We haven't had sex in years, which doesn't bother me in and of itself because I'm asexual but without the oxytocin, I start feeling resentful. The real trouble is that sex is all but impossible. I can't be on top because my hips are just too small, missionary is out because he crushes me and he doesn't come close to penetration from behind because his mons pubis and panniculus get in the way.

Beyond all of that, while I don't experience normal feelings of attraction, I can be turned off. I feel terrible for feeling this way. I understand that obese people have the same value as normal weight people and that deep down he's the same person but this just isn't working.

I don't know what to do. I was 100 pounds overweight so I feel like I can't get on his case. He never said anything about my weight so I feel like being this judgey, even if only in my head, is just so mean.
Thoughts? Advice?

Honestly I wanted to bold the whole sex part because it's so funny.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I'm a big believer that you expect to date the partner you picked.

So if you start dating someone who says from the start they don't want kids and get butthurt two years into marriage they don't want kids... that's on you.

OTOH if you start dating an attractive person who exercises thrice a week and they stop exercising and gain 50lbs... it's valid to dump them.

Now, you'd probably want to raise it delicately first ("We should go running together" vs "Your weight is really up there - better get it down!"), or maybe just dump her with the old "it's not you, it's me", but yeah Redditor should dump his GF if she's gaining with no end in sight and won't take reasonable steps to stem the tide.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

ArbitraryC posted:

I've never thought of anyone else besides my current partner while having sex before but now I am sometimes forcing myself to so that I can get off and finish inside of her. I feel pressured to get off inside of her because she puts so much emphasis on it happening and takes it as a sign of my love, caring and desire for her.

Out of that whole post this part is the weirdest to me.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Charles Get-Out posted:

i mostly think about pamela adlon when i'm with a partner.

(californication adlon, not king of the hill adlon)

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ArbitraryC posted:

I (30/F) feel like my husband (33/M) chooses food over me.

Honestly I wanted to bold the whole sex part because it's so funny.

Ohhhh asexual as a search phrase has to be worth some gold.

"I don't want sex but I need it" is kinda the mantra I got from asexual people I chatted to online.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 28, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Charles Get-Out posted:

Even tho she says she's happy with her weight she's obviously not and that he's already brought it up as an issue is making her crave validation, even if it's in odd ways. Or so I would guess, I'm not a shrink.

Here's a quick one:

My boyfriend (23M) says he's not attracted to me (24F) anymore.

quote:

My boyfriend and I have been living together for about a year now. My father recently passed away and I went into a depression. I also gained about 15 pounds. I began to notice my boyfriend become more and more distant to the point that he barely talks to me. He recently told me its because he doesn't find me attractive anymore. When I let him know that I gained weight as a result of my fathers death, and that I was angry at him for saying that to me, he told me he didn't think it was fair that I was getting mad at him for intentionally letting myself go.

I still love him, but I don't think the relationship is good for me anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's only true to some extent because everyone will change over time. At least, you ought to. You shouldn't be the same person at 50 that you were at 25.