Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

A solution of some finality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Phlegmish posted:

They should strive to be more like Dr. Gay Hitler instead, who would never have let his name get in the way of establishing an excellent dental practice and presumably fathering many Hitler babies

Wait until putin hears about this

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

No, it's dumb as poo poo. No human being is inherently tainted because of something they have no control over. That's the entire point of rejecting his ideology. gently caress

They should strive to be more like Dr. Gay Hitler instead, who would never have let his name get in the way of establishing an excellent dental practice and presumably fathering many Hitler babies

the gently caress is a "candy kitchen"? and lol that a dentist is spawn camping above it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ugh, I thought we said so long to this guy years ago

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Phlegmish posted:

Also I do not think he was an incel, if he and Eva Braun never hosed it probably wasn't because she didn't want to
It's a whole thing, unrequited love for Stefanie Rabatsch

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

No, it's dumb as poo poo. No human being is inherently tainted because of something they have no control over.

That's like the Christians' whole thing.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
The Hitler Pact is allegedly not a thing with one of them marrying with intent to have kids but died in an accident before it happened.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

brb going to make a movie about the other Hitlers killing the betrayer Hitler.

Hitlers killing Hitlers is a family tradition I suppose.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

how could the Hitlers do this...

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Aphrodite posted:

Any movie where the Hit-men carry out a hit on Hitler is sure to be a hit.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Whoever fights Hitlers should see to it that in the process he does not become a Hitler.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Aphrodite posted:

Need a good premise to get them all together, like a fancy party...

"This summer, no one gets out alive from..THE HITLER BALL!!"

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Whoever fights Hitlers should see to it that in the process he does not become a Hitler.

"Ye best start believing in Hitler stories..." *Barbosa steps into the moonlight and a small mustache appears on his upper lip*

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

NoiseAnnoys posted:

the gently caress is a "candy kitchen"? and lol that a dentist is spawn camping above it.

Wasn't familiar with it myself, but

Just a candy shop where they make (some of) the candy themselves. I assume that people in 1922 or whenever also thought that was humorous, not realizing that future generations would laugh at this snippet for entirely different reasons.

Btw he was the son of George Washington Hitler

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

Wasn't familiar with it myself, but

Just a candy shop where they make (some of) the candy themselves. I assume that people in 1922 or whenever also thought that was humorous, not realizing that future generations would laugh at this snippet for entirely different reasons.

Btw he was the son of George Washington Hitler

like a hunter with a drat salt lick, highly unethical, imo.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Phlegmish posted:

No, it's dumb as poo poo. No human being is inherently tainted because of something they have no control over. That's the entire point of rejecting his ideology. gently caress

They should take inspiration from Adolf Hitler Uunona, the militant anti-apartheid activist.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Phlegmish posted:

You have absolutely no understanding of human societies work. A kid that was directly related to Hitler would be bullied to suicide. It has nothing to do with the kid getting evil genes and everything to do with the fact that they would have a terrible life.

As an aside (guess how I know) several forms of mental illness like psychopathy and sociopathy ARE hereditary.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Would children related to Gay Hitler also be bullied?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I refuse to bow to the Gay Hitler Agenda (flossing)

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

steinrokkan posted:

I'm bullying one right now

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Kingo Ligma posted:

You have absolutely no understanding of human societies work. A kid that was directly related to Hitler would be bullied to suicide. It has nothing to do with the kid getting evil genes and everything to do with the fact that they would have a terrible life.

this seems like it could be solved by just changing your name to anything except hitler

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

steinrokkan posted:

Dunno, it might turn into a "Boy named Sue" situation

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Kingo Ligma posted:

I'm bullying one right now

please leave my son alone

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

cock hero flux posted:

this seems like it could be solved by just changing your name to anything except hitler

Dr. Gay Schicklgruber.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

cock hero flux posted:

Why should I change my name? He's the one who sucks.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The real Hitler was the balls we lost along the way.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

steinrokkan posted:

An aunt of mine worked with a German fella called Adolph Hipler. Yes his parents knew what they were doing and no he was not the happiest bunny in the fluffle.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is Hipler a hip-hop Hitler, or a hipster Hitler?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

steinrokkan posted:

Is Hipler a hip-hop Hitler, or a hipster Hitler?

Hip-hop Hitlers are tight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zpYQJkBQp0

quote:

The song managed to chart high in Australia and the United Kingdom, peaking at number three in the former country and number 12 on the UK Singles Chart. It also reached number one in Norway and number two in Sweden.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Hitler didn't officially have any kids but he supposedly sired a bastard.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Phlegmish posted:

No human being is inherently tainted because of something they have no control over.

idk as a white cis-het male I figure it'd be a net good to the world if my kind suddenly vanished one day. we've done enough damage as is, let other people gently caress it up for a change.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

idk as a white cis-het male I figure it'd be a net good to the world if my kind suddenly vanished one day. we've done enough damage as is, let other people gently caress it up for a change.

Same but unironically

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
*knees you in the nut* get hitlered idiot

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Karate Bastard posted:

*knees you in the nut* get hitlered idiot

Historically, Hitler killed more people than his balls, *40s tech.

*Yeah sure I swear I will look at your sums. When you get over ten I will start giving it a go.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Monica Bellucci posted:

Historically, Hitler killed more people than his balls, *40s tech.

*Yeah sure I swear I will look at your sums. When you get over ten I will start giving it a go.

what

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Hitler, is considered to have 1 (one) ball, by which I mean testicle.

Also, he is thought to have been the proximate cause of millions of deaths, between 8ish and 12ish.

He was a wrong 'un and his saving grace, so to speak was he was dead invested saving animals and he killed Hitler.

Also he had a poo poo-looking moustache and I saw a QI one time where he had ridiculously blue eyes.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

idk as a white cis-het male human I figure it'd be a net good to the world if my kind suddenly vanished one day. we've done enough damage as is, let other people gently caress it up for a change.

:agreed:

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave

Monica Bellucci posted:

Hitler, is considered to have 1 (one) ball, by which I mean testicle.

Also, he is thought to have been the proximate cause of millions of deaths, between 8ish and 12ish.

He was a wrong 'un and his saving grace, so to speak was he was dead invested saving animals and he killed Hitler.

Also he had a poo poo-looking moustache and I saw a QI one time where he had ridiculously blue eyes.

what

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:intel: Well, we told you to lurk for a month, it didn't work and now I've almost seen your weiner. IN A loving THREAD FOR LET'S PLAY TEST POSTS. Good job on losing the weight. Bye. :intel:

RasputinVarez posted:

Oh this is just brilliant!

I am in my last semester, and I only had 24 hours to make that game for a university class. yeah, i totally forgot to get rid of the jump, and the light was terrible in that but i didn't realise it was that bad

The TV plays the full movie of "night of the living dead"

In light of this, I'll go back and fix that game, add an extra few levels. Just for you!

PS:I lost 8kg

PPS: I'm not being sarcastic

NOPE

(USER WAS VERY DESERVEDLY BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Phlegmish posted:

Aphrodite posted:

That's like the Christians' whole thing.
Yeah, my dude, I have bad news for you re: the whole concept of Original Sin. I'm not saying I agree with them, just that I dimly recalled that it was a thing :shrug: