Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

ElMaligno posted:

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILK

this but I was thinking more Waco/Ruby Ridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Guys I'm flying back to Oregon and I didn't take a morning poo. Just drank airplane coffee and the brown beast is awake from his slumber.. I think I'm gonna die and they're serving food so I can't get to the bathroom oh god this isn't good

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Ring the flight attendant and she'll hook it up, they usually can pull the food cart aside

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Poo yourself murderbot

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Throw it at the cockpit door.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I made it to the first class lavatory and unleashed brown Lucifer upon the ritzy nobles.

It was a victory for all the pesants in general seating

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

MurderBot posted:

Guys I'm flying back to Oregon and I didn't take a morning poo. Just drank airplane coffee and the brown beast is awake from his slumber.. I think I'm gonna die and they're serving food so I can't get to the bathroom oh god this isn't good

Cosplay this historical event;

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1996/02/13/nyregion/banker-admits-guilt-in-threat-on-plane.html

Do you have a monocle, a cigar, and a $100 bill to light it with post turd?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYMep-iRjFo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I watched all 9 mins of that and have no regrets

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
The guy seems pretty cool and has a lot of other videos

dude has a hosed up body and makes funny poo poo using it

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Extremely pro-click

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Super Troopers 2 release date set for 4/20/18.

I'm now 1 for 3 on kickstarter success stories.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Arc Light posted:

Super Troopers 2 release date set for 4/20/18.

I'm now 1 for 3 on kickstarter success stories.

They better not gently caress it up. Anchorman is one of my favorite movies and I didn't make it 10 minutes into Anchorman 2.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

They better not gently caress it up. Anchorman is one of my favorite movies and I didn't make it 10 minutes into Anchorman 2.

I totally skim-watched Anchorman 2 but there was a very off the rails combat scene late in the movie that was fun.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
2 wasn't bad, it just couldn't possibly match the perfection of the first.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Godholio posted:

2 wasn't bad, it just couldn't possibly match the perfection of the first.

Two might have been entertaining for a viewer who never saw one. 95% of the jokes were taken from the first movie, practically word for word.

N4M, here's the only part that's both creative and worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUEDVMOMY24

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

oh poo poo they made Goon 2

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I watched all 9 mins of that and have no regrets

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://vimeo.com/39114507

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

This is my favorite key and peele

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm super baked right now and watching the VICE show Hate Thy Neighbour and :catstare:

Premise is this black British comedian goes around to different hate groups and just hangs out with them. First episode he's hanging out with a neo-Nazi from bumfuck, Pennsylvania. They invited over their pastor/marriage counselor to prove how good their standing is with the community, and because the pastor has two adopted, black daughters and therefore they're "diverse" or something. Nazi wife got cut off by her husband when she starts talking about what will happen if any of their kids are gay or date outside their race. Then she goes on to say that even though there wasn't a Holocaust she states her belief that there should be a genocide of the Jewish people right now and her husband tells her he loves her as the comedian and pastor just stare because HOLY loving poo poo.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lmbo, welcome to like a year ago pesticle. that nazi dude was like the chillest nazi in history, but his wife more than made up for the both of them

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Yeah lol no poo poo, these dudes are about what I'd expect them to be. Like loving weeaboos where they just don't quite get it but try to be super serious about it because of their crazed fan status except instead of never losing their virginity they want to murder blacks and Jews.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Man, freedom of speech and beliefs and all that, but some people just need to be taken out back and shot. Humanity won't miss them.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
The book burning bit was loving incredible. Let me find the clip online for all of you gently caress bags

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5iyQSej0C8

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

:saddowns:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

hah, how does it feel american!? now YOU cant see a video. this is what I see about 1/4 of the time someone links a youtube video

edit:

I'm InspiroBot.
I am an artificial intelligence dedicated to generating unlimited amounts of unique inspirational quotes for endless enrichment of pointless human existence.

:sigh:

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Aug 19, 2017

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Hey hombres i've been playing way too much GR Wildlands and now im jonesing for more narco/cartel media, what's good? Obviously Sicario is fuckin muy bueno and Cartel land was too, is there much else? Is that old d&d thread about the cartel wars still around? That poo poo was bananas

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

hah, how does it feel american!? now YOU cant see a video. this is what I see about 1/4 of the time someone links a youtube video

edit:

I'm InspiroBot.
I am an artificial intelligence dedicated to generating unlimited amounts of unique inspirational quotes for endless enrichment of pointless human existence.

:sigh:

I'm in the Murica, and I can see it. Pretty sure Duzzy's back in Ze Germanland, where the very thought of Nazis or swastikas is a hate crime.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Yeah, I'm a card-carrying German.

If I recall correctly, several states in Europe, chief among which is Germany, have laws against the depiction of Swastikas or hate-incitement in any way that isn't journalistic or historic editorialization. Haven't seen the Vice video, but I assume it's the type of "inside view" without any editorializing or condemnation. That would constitute a breach of those laws, which could make YouTube liable, hence some content being blocked in France, Germany, etc.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Hey hombres i've been playing way too much GR Wildlands and now im jonesing for more narco/cartel media, what's good? Obviously Sicario is fuckin muy bueno and Cartel land was too, is there much else? Is that old d&d thread about the cartel wars still around? That poo poo was bananas

Narcos season 3 coming out in a month or so, first 2 were excellent

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Narcos season 3 coming out in a month or so, first 2 were excellent

I just spent the last week binge watching Bosch

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Syrian Lannister posted:

I just spent the last week binge watching Bosch

Is it anything I haven't seen in other gritty detective dramas like the shield or the wire 🤔

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I started Mr Robot this week. That's a real good show. I balked on it for being an USA show and that wasn't fair. Netflix quality.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yeah Mr Robot is excellent.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Yep, it's pretty good. Until season 3 comes out I need to watch some more computer nerd shows, like Halt and Catch Fire.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Is it anything I haven't seen in other gritty detective dramas like the shield or the wire 🤔

Combo of the two.

The series is based off novels by Michael Connlley

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Yeah Mr Robot is excellent.

Gorgeously shot too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Mike-o posted:

Yep, it's pretty good. Until season 3 comes out I need to watch some more computer nerd shows, like Halt and Catch Fire.
How have I not heard of this one?

• Locked thread