Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

LeeMajors posted:

Yep. Between this and GTA VI, its time to start looking for PS5 deals. :negative:

The PS5 + Portal combo is a game changer. I’m looking forward to being able to sneak some dynasty in while watching TV with the family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

The only thing in that trailer better then the quick cut to a Michigan player directly from the App State feature is the fact that the only reference to Auburn in absolutely any capacity is Milroe throwing a back left corner fade from the 31.

I don’t plan to play a second of the game but yes sir get that poo poo right into my vines. gently caress them tigers.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

war drat eagle bitch

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Adun posted:

The PS5 + Portal combo is a game changer. I’m looking forward to being able to sneak some dynasty in while watching TV with the family

I may have to look into this eventually, but for me the Xbox Series S lives on the desk I also work from home at, which can be dangerous :gritin:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Dance McPants posted:

goddamn if Moore makes it a 4-peat i think the Michigan smugness will break all known levels. Doesn't matter if they go 4-7 before, ruining Ryan Day's life would be worth it.

im super late here but i just wanna say: im so close to reaching peak radia posting. i dont know what will happen at those power levels. there wasn't supposed to be a transformation beyond ultra instinct

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Radia and I will have to do some sort of next level fusion dance and turn into an unkillable, reincarated Fielding Yost if Moore makes it a 4-peat.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I didn’t know where else to put this but it gave me a good giggle this morning

https://x.com/ZehDuck/status/1791647659427561602

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

They lost that game btw. I like to think that was why.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Still owns

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I highly recommend watching women’s softball. It’s the most catty poo poo ever and it gets so spicy between the teams. Way more fun than college baseball

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

harperdc posted:

I may have to look into this eventually, but for me the Xbox Series S lives on the desk I also work from home at, which can be dangerous :gritin:

You can also stream the Xbox to a Steam Deck, amongst other things.

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

Adun posted:

You can also stream the Xbox to a Steam Deck, amongst other things.

I have a controller that plugs into my phone that I stream Xbox games to. Works really well. Buddies of mine have connected the Xbox controllers to an iPad too.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn RB Brian Battie shot this morning in Sarasota; no word on his condition but his brother died.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

drunk leprechaun posted:

I have a controller that plugs into my phone that I stream Xbox games to. Works really well. Buddies of mine have connected the Xbox controllers to an iPad too.

Using gamepass or your actual xbox?

I use a PC to do the streaming because I hate black bars and my phone is a ridiculous aspect ratio.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

GOOD MOTHERFUCKING RIDDANCE!!!!!

https://x.com/bdavisut/status/1792009229043225088?s=46&t=W279lCiDuNkK6pUC9LGTmA

This loving albatross around UT's neck is finally gone!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I’ll never understand you, El Penis.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Texas got a pretty raw deal receiving 30 million a year from ESPN for two Tier 3 home games and some volleyball and track meets, which famously kept them from joining the SEC the second they decided they’d like to do that.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I mean, the Longhorns weren’t exactly lighting the world on fire from 2011 to…two years ago. They were lucky to get $15 million per game that, 4/5 times, meant nothing for nobody.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/LSUBarstool/status/1792267532558082149

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

What in tarnation

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What are those white things? Did they boil crawfish with tortellini pasta? :psyduck:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

And mushrooms?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
goddamn i'm gonna hate having Oklahoma and Texas in the SEC, what a dumbass idea

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
I can't enlarge those photos since I'm not on Twitter (shout-out gently caress Elon musk) but those look like artichokes

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

pillsburysoldier posted:

And mushrooms?

Mushrooms are delicious, so I'll allow it.

Tortellini in a crawfish boil is a loving crime though.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Demon Of The Fall posted:

goddamn i'm gonna hate having Oklahoma and Texas in the SEC, what a dumbass idea

good

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Honestly that’s just intensely weird.

Also I completely forgot about LHN and had an actual lol thinking about what special little lord fauntleroys they are in Austin. Welcome to the SEC, where no one gives a poo poo.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
it appears to be a small pastry of some sort

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This is no worse than what Nashville is putting out but its pretty close

https://www.facebook.com/unclebuck504/videos/10155730503646735/

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

George H.W. oval office posted:

Everybody's so creative!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

General Dog posted:

Texas got a pretty raw deal receiving 30 million a year from ESPN for two Tier 3 home games and some volleyball and track meets, which famously kept them from joining the SEC the second they decided they’d like to do that.

I think you mean 166.67 Cam Newtons per year.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

George H.W. oval office posted:

I enjoyed this video much more than I thought I would after the first few seconds of clicking :tipshat:

also WTF

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

oh no.

Is it too late to rescind their Big XII membership?

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

My mouth feels dry just looking at that

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Didn't have "Lincoln Riley to BYU" queued up but hey, whaddya know?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

My mouth feels dry just looking at that

To smithereens, they said

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Well it's probably a sin in Mormonism to eat meat that isn't well done. Medium-rare would bring too much earthly pleasure.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Komet posted:

Well it's probably a sin in Mormonism to eat meat that isn't well done. Medium-rare would bring too much earthly pleasure.

Brisket is cooked to 195-205 degrees, beyond well done.

But you want to avoid taking your brisket all the way to charcoal too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

kayakyakr posted:

Using gamepass or your actual xbox?

Both if my memory is right. It's been a min since I've done it tbh, so I don't remember all the details.