Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

If the price is low enough that's true though.

I hope so because I just told my company to manufacture a billion buggy whips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I was thinking more like this
https://youtu.be/nN8V6SYm164

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Oh hey, a fellow Imgurian, yeah?

Also, how does your team reach "forgot to book a place to sleep" level of incompetency? What about all the transportation security? Don't they have planned routes and poo poo work out with the Secret Service?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8zCv0AHnCs&t=357s

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I ride bikes all day posted:

Oh hey, a fellow Imgurian, yeah?

Also, how does your team reach "forgot to book a place to sleep" level of incompetency? What about all the transportation security? Don't they have planned routes and poo poo work out with the Secret Service?

next he'll be flying to the wrong city like dr jill stein did

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

next he'll be flying to the wrong city like dr jill stein did

There are a lot of Hamburgs out there. Who knew?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Multilake posted:

Whether intentional or not, she just made an enemy for life. He'll hate her till the day he dies cause she bruised his ego.

Nah. She can smooth it over by giving him a plastic sword and an eye patch and playing pirates with him while they wait for the desert cart.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lmao, Hamburg is on lockdown; police is dissolving the protests, gassing and waterblasting everything that moves; apocalyptic scenery overall

Why the gently caress did you send him? There is literally no point in him being here. Kushner/Ivanka should have came alone

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/883007616435269632

welp, lol

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Why the gently caress did you send him? There is literally no point in him being here.

LOLS FOR THE LOL THRONE

Also

quote:

Mayor Rahm Emanuel has made Chicago Public Schools the first big-city system to require a job, a college acceptance letter, gap-year program enrollment or enlistment in the military as a condition of graduating from high school. Aside from the obvious issues with the school system potentially withholding a diploma even if a student earned it, detractors say Chicago doesn’t have the resources to pull it off, mostly because of the mayor.

LMAO

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lmao, Hamburg is on lockdown; police is dissolving the protests, gassing and waterblasting everything that moves; apocalyptic scenery overall

Why the gently caress did you send him? There is literally no point in him being here. Kushner/Ivanka should have came alone

It's the G20 there were always going to be protests and violent suppression thereof. Maybe Trump makes it worse but probably not

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

COMRADES posted:

LOLS FOR THE LOL THRONE

Also

LMAO

Entry level job requirements: HS diploma, 2 years experience, and good credit

HS diploma requirement: job, blood, or debt.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

. A Domino's delivery guy just walked through the protest with a pizza and people are drinking beer from pubs beside the protest and watching. Extremely violent and dangerous situation developing there.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I Was The Fury posted:

Entry level job requirements: HS diploma, 2 years experience, and good credit

HS diploma requirement: job, blood, or debt.

lmao I didn't even think of that. So your choice is either college, the military, or some job that doesn't even require a HS diploma which is like, McDonald's.

Unless you're lucky enough to have a family that owns a small business or something.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

lol Why on earth did he quit so soon?

quote:

"In working with the current administration, it has become clear to me that we need improvements to the existing ethics program," he said. Shaub's resignation is effective July 19. The White House said in a statement that it "appreciates his service." "The President will be nominating a successor in short order," the statement said. The ethics director is appointed to a five-year term and needs to be confirmed by the Senate. Shaub joined the ethics office as a staff attorney early in the George W. Bush administration and has worked there almost every year since. He was appointed as director by President Barack Obama, and his term was supposed to run into 2018.

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jul 6, 2017

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

COMRADES posted:

LOLS FOR THE LOL THRONE

Also

LMAO

Doesn't the US military require a HS diploma??

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Burt Sexual posted:

lol Why on earth did he quit so soon?

What? Running the US Office of Government Ethics in 2017?

That's like running a pizza joint with no dough.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Scary! posted:

It's some catch this Catch-22.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Daily Mirror gets Ivanka confused with Melania.

Donald Trump suffers hilariously brutal snub by Poland's first lady - who goes straight to Ivanka instead
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-suffers-hilariously-brutal-10750486

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
That's just asinine on every level.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Stoatbringer posted:

Daily Mirror gets Ivanka confused with Melania.

to be fair so does donnie T

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Scary! posted:

You can enlist, do basic and finish your last year of high school before going to AIT. I had a bunch of these kids in basic training

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/883015872889016320

lol

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lil Peeler posted:

You can enlist, do basic and finish your last year of high school before going to AIT. I had a bunch of these kids in basic training

Gotcha. Still, rushing kids into something they don't want just for their diploma seems counter intuitive and draconian.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

yeah we're totally gonna turn into the star trek federation colonizing neptune by tearing down every school to build a for-profit jesus madrassa.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
If your kid dies fighting a war from trump then he gets impeached do you like get free passes to stay at a lovely trump hotel or something? Or do you just get your own copy of his memoirs titled: Grabbing Lady Liberty by the Pussy!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Scary! posted:

Gotcha. Still, rushing kids into something they don't want just for their diploma seems counter intuitive and draconian.

Yeah I'm not sure what the intent behind this policy is supposed to be except maybe to turn urban economic desperation even more explicitly into a conscription camp for the military.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Boots on mars? Did Mike take a bunch of expired vicodin and stay up late playing doom?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's a p good facist analogy

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

just boots, though. He didn't say anything about people.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LifeSunDeath posted:

Boots on mars? Did Mike take a bunch of expired vicodin and stay up late playing doom?

There are Reds on Mars. :tinfoil:

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

yeah we're totally gonna turn into the star trek federation colonizing neptune by tearing down every school to build a for-profit jesus madrassa.

We're on the way to the starship troopers. Unironically.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

prepare to get curbstomped, motherfucker

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

nooneofconsequence posted:

just boots, though. He didn't say anything about people.

They're going to sell boots to china to finance the trip to the moon.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

👏 No 👏 boots 👏 on 👏 the 👏 ground 👏

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

JaucheCharly posted:

nah, that was a fascist meritocricy, not kakistocracy

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009

It appears that this is FAKE NEWS from the LAME STREAM MEDIA. Sad!

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/883014044231360516

Patiently awaiting the incoming G20 lols.

akiyba fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jul 6, 2017

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Fre*king solarsystemists this ISNT what I voted for trump for. America first he says, and now we're putting boots on the ground on MARS? FR*CK

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

JaucheCharly posted:

Came here to post this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

He said boots on Mars like we're going to take care of those commie Martian bastards.