Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

This makes a lot of sense. The pee is going back up into my penis from the parabolic toilet bowl and making my penis smaller and weirder.

it's my fetish

fruit on the bottom posted:

We've romanced stoicism a bit too far, I think. Sure, there's something admirable about keeping petty things to yourself and not using others as an emotional dumping ground, but there comes a point where you've repressed too much, I think.

where is this glorious utopia where you live cause out here the main troubles come from screeching adult babies who don't repress loving anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

We've romanced stoicism a bit too far, I think. Sure, there's something admirable about keeping petty things to yourself and not using others as an emotional dumping ground, but there comes a point where you've repressed too much, I think.

Yes, and everyone assumes that this idea of masculinity is timeless and natural. It's not, men used to openly weep all the time to pick one example.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
You know what, I don't think that's unrelated. It's all gotta come out somewhere and if choking back my feeling of inadequacy and anxiety about my life doesn't come out as alcoholism then by god it's going to manifest as me screeching about something that I don't honestly care about but I'm still pissed and afraid and I don't know why

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

You know what, I don't think that's unrelated. It's all gotta come out somewhere and if choking back my feeling of inadequacy and anxiety about my life doesn't come out as alcoholism then by god it's going to manifest as me screeching about something that I don't honestly care about but I'm still pissed and afraid and I don't know why

I have known some of these people intimately and personally, and it wasn't the terrible pressure of choking back their disappointment that their wives did the laundry wrong or the cook put onions on their burger or somebody out there doesn't agree with their opinion on brands that's done their heads in. They just don't see any value in not making everyone else miserable with their bullshit if there isn't someone there to immediately punish them for doing so.

this thread's an endless font of "My boyfriend [43M] threw a videogame controller at my [25F] head cause I didn't serve him chicken tendies on time, is this normal?", you're gonna need to unpack your stoicism theory a lil more here

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 5, 2017

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

Grevling posted:

Pissing outdoors is satisfying and refreshing. It's women who are sick for prefering to stew in the stifling and chemical-filled air of an average lavatory.

The only time outdoor pissing is acceptable in an urban/suburban area is if you are super drunk, it's super late, you can't get a cab or subway, and you have a long rear end walk back home.

This goes for dudes and chicks and you should ideally have someone with you to stand guard.

Namaste.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Grevling posted:

Yes, and everyone assumes that this idea of masculinity is timeless and natural. It's not, men used to openly weep all the time to pick one example.

I think it's weird to cry unless someone has died or they're like, happy tears. Not setting that forth as some objective standard, that's just where my socialization has landed me. I wouldn't look down on someone else for it, but that's just for me.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Bamabalacha posted:

The only time outdoor pissing is acceptable in an urban/suburban area is if you are super drunk, it's super late, you can't get a cab or subway, and you have a long rear end walk back home.

This goes for dudes and chicks and you should ideally have someone with you to stand guard.

Namaste.

Yeah, don't piss where people have to walk and for christ's sake not in an urban area.

But if you can have a considerate piss outside then it's okay and feels good man imo.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

maskenfreiheit posted:

I[27 F] caught my boyfriend[28 M] of 8 months, talking to men on craigslist.
"Our sex life is fine BTW."

... No, it isn't? Not if BF is looking to jerk guys off on Craigslist.

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Grevling posted:

Yeah, don't piss where people have to walk and for christ's sake not in an urban area.

But if you can have a considerate piss outside then it's okay and feels good man imo.

North Americans, homeless people and not, are waaaaaay better at this concept than Europeans. I have never been in a city in Europe that didn't smell like piss in a large number of places.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I think it's weird to cry unless someone has died or they're like, happy tears. Not setting that forth as some objective standard, that's just where my socialization has landed me. I wouldn't look down on someone else for it, but that's just for me.

Crying is a very good way to deal with strong emotions I think, I don't do it often but sometimes it happens and I feel better afterwards.

Bamabalacha posted:

North Americans, homeless people and not, are waaaaaay better at this concept than Europeans. I have never been in a city in Europe that didn't smell like piss in a large number of places.

That's probably true. I'm sorry on behalf of my continent for reeking of piss.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Bamabalacha posted:

yeah fuckin duh, it's right there in the name dude

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

your a peein'

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Mak0rz posted:

your a peein'

Oh god I feel like an idiot for missing that, hahahahah

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

yeah fuckin duh, it's right there in the name dude

Now I'm really concerned about the youth in Asia.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
My girlfriend (27/f) doesn't care if I (29/m) am hungry and it is starting to really pushing me away!

quote:

This may sounds like a minor issue, but I'm on verge of leaving my girlfriend.

Here's a bit of status on us. My girlfriend is about 5'2 and around 110 or so lbs. I am 6' and almost 200 lbs.

My girlfriend basically live on Starbucks and tiny snack packets. She would order large cup of drink from Starbucks everyday and pretty much sip it maybe two or three times every hour all through the day. She'd just eat few of those small packet of peanuts, dried fruits, etc... every few hours and only eat a full meal at evening.

I don't mind this. But any time we are out and about, it is just next to impossible to eat!!! If we are going to do something and I am hungry, she'd just tell me to wait while she do something quickly. This always end up taking about 30-45 minutes then she'd suddenly have something else she need to do then there's something else that she need to do!

If I try to tell her I am going to eat now! She get all pissed and pouty over it or we'd get into a argue. It would ruin our mood all day.

She also would get upset if I turn down the snack packet. I never liked any of those. A mouthful of peanuts isn't going to cut it when I'm hungry!

I am tired of this crap! I am tired of being hungry pretty much every time we go to do anything! I have tried to explain her that I can't live and eat like her! I need to have a regular meal here and there! Even if I was about to get hungry and tried to let her know I'd like to eat in next hour or so, she would just try to find a way to push it off as long as possible and it is getting frustrating!

tl;dr:

Girlfriend doesn't care if I am hungry and will try to put off getting something to eat as long as possible. It really driving me away!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I cried so much last night it gave me a headache so I'm not big on crying.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My girlfriend (27/f) doesn't care if I (29/m) am hungry and it is starting to really pushing me away!

Heads up, she thinks your fat and shes crazy. Fix this by bringing snack packets of cheeseburgers.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Pick posted:

:glomp:

Redjakk
Apr 24, 2007

cormano sigue siendo mi hermano
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

Train yourself to hydrate more whenever you start thinking of Hugh. Maybe stash some gatorade around the house.

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Barudak posted:

Heads up, she thinks your fat and shes crazy. Fix this by bringing snack packets of cheeseburgers.

I dunno, my boyfriend and I are both thin and in pretty good shape, we just have totally opposite eating schedules. I like small breakfast, big lunch, and a light dinner, all at the standard times, with maybe a small snack before bed.

He likes to likes to graze/drink coffee until mid afternoon, eat a huge lunch, then eating a slightly less huge dinner around 9.

But we have none of that weird poo poo that couple has going on. If we're out and the other person hungry, the hungry person eats and we both have "our" food at each other's places for when we're at home :shrug:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Having different eating schedules is fine, telling your partner they cant eat and arranging tasks to prevent them from doing so is a condo in the nice area of crazytown.

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Barudak posted:

Having different eating schedules is fine, telling your partner they can eat and arranging tasks to prevent them from doing so is a condo in the nice area of crazytown.

Agree completely.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

I don't cry often because I'm a stunted weirdo from emotional abuse AND I have the tism

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

it is just next to impossible to eat!!!

quote:

I am going to eat now!

quote:

I'm hungry!

quote:

I am hungry

It's impossible not to imagine that guy as some kind of insatiable ogre.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

Did someone die? I am sorry to hear that.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Grevling posted:

It's impossible not to imagine that guy as some kind of insatiable ogre.

gf just always hiding plucky beanstalk-climbin' english lads from him, that bitch

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Bamabalacha posted:

Oh man this reminds me of a great time I had, which may or may not be funny for everyone else. I was transferring from the blue line to the red line (chicago L) or maybe it was vice versa, anyway, you have to go through this tunnel. My friends and I are tripping on 2C-B and had eaten some MDMA the previous evening so we're pretty well hosed, it's 8am and there are normal humans doing normal human things. We're walking through this loving tunnel and it smells awful, I'm pretty sure homeless folks camp in there when it gets cold and just piss the night away. So, we're just walking through giggling like idiots and generally being tripping fools and out of no where this girl in front of us, turns to her friend and very loudly blurts out "Smells like sluts down here!". Possibly one of the most hilarious moments of my life, we didn't stop laughing for a good 10-15 minutes.

I also wanted to compose that story in honor of redditors so it's longer and more detailed than needed.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

dudeness posted:

I [26M] simply CANNOT keep up with the impromptu sexual fantasies my GF [24F] comes up with.

I totally empathize with the GF, that owns. The guys weirdly autistic about the places. "sex on a jaguar, 1965, burr walnut interior, British racing Green".
She's dating Arnold Rimmer.

Bamabalacha posted:

http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jun 5, 2017

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
The LAN NYC thread once had a meltdown over whether peeing off the subway platform was acceptable (it's not)

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Completely irrelevant to the story but if those 'nut packets' he's talking about are the pretty standard ones you get in grocery stores and such they're usually like 280 calories and p high protein so they totally do work as a temporary meal replacement snack. I used to bulk order em off amazon until I got bored of eating them everyday. Maybe if he's that insatiable he's currently gaining weight and the gf is being super passive aggressive about trying to control it.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Mak0rz posted:

I know of a couple of nerds that have been together since they were like twelve and are so inseparable that everyone refers to them by a portmanteau of their first names (e.g. "brangelina"). She apparently "doesn't like sex very much" so the boyfriend once jury rigged a home made dick sleeve out of latex gloves and packing tape and used that regularly.

They got married like last year in a wedding where everyone dressed in cosplay.

:captainpop:

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

zakharov posted:

The LAN NYC thread once had a meltdown over whether peeing off the subway platform was acceptable (it's not)

I once puked between the cars on the subway because it was a choice between that or literally on the people in the super crowded car. it was going over the east river tho, hope there weren't any boats

anyway that's my "subways and bodily waste" story

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I totally empathize with the GF, that owns. The guys weirdly autistic about the places. "sex on a jaguar, 1965, burr walnut interior, British racing Green".
She's dating Arnold Rimmer.

http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

San Francisco doesn't smell like piss, it smells like human poo poo in my experience.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Bamabalacha posted:

San Francisco doesn't smell like piss, it smells like human poo poo in my experience.

That site tracked instances of human poo poo being spotted in SF, a noble endeavour.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Bamabalacha posted:

DTLA on the other hand smells like both!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

The best part of this post is if you read carefully his poor grammar reinforces the ogre narrative.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Pick posted:

no I meant the peeing!

Someone get Pick a shewee like that chick who thought her boyfriend was going to propose, but was gifted one of those instead.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Batterypowered7 posted:

Someone get Pick a shewee like that chick who thought her boyfriend was going to propose, but was gifted one of those instead.

It was an equalipee, thank you very much.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Thirty plus years left in her eighties lmbo

quote:

his mom May (56F)

quote:

I don't mean to be insensitive, but his mom is pretty young. HER mother is still alive and kicking in her 80's, and I honestly really don't feel like rooming with mommy [ed: the 56-year-old, not the 80-year-old] for the next 30+ years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Barudak posted:

It was an equalipee, thank you very much.

I hope it was used on a tree, like God intended.