Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

oh poo poo we hit 60k US deaths before May even STARTED

so someone was really wrong with that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

even if you get your stimulus direct deposited, the White House still sends you the letter with Trump’s signature on it

Steve Yun has issued a correction as of 07:22 on Apr 30, 2020

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

There isn't enough storage space on SA's ramshackle servers made of piss and burnt hair for me to fully express how much I loving hate Ellen Degeneres and how that hatred has grown trillions of magnitudes more powerful since she started doing her bullshit from home.

How much ellen exposure do you have in a day and why

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

There isn't enough storage space on SA's ramshackle servers made of piss and burnt hair for me to fully express how much I loving hate Ellen Degeneres and how that hatred has grown trillions of magnitudes more powerful since she started doing her bullshit from home.

My family watched her sitcom back in the 90s but I don’t remember poo poo about it. Anyway I forgot all about her and then fast forward 20 years and at some point around 2016 or so I guess suddenly she’s some huge celebrity talk show host. That felt like waking up from a coma honestly. I wish I’d stayed in it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

How much ellen exposure do you have in a day and why

Basically that one clip.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

oh poo poo we hit 60k US deaths before May even STARTED

so someone was really wrong with that one

just need to move a decimal over here and we're all good no harm no foul

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

i like how one of the LA stereotypes is that you've truly moved to LA for your career once you've heard this story: Ellen DeGeneres was an incredible bitch to me, personally.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Love to hire non-union scabs in violation of my contract while I lecture the people at home about being kind.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Steve Yun posted:

even if you get your stimulus direct deposited, the White House still sends you the letter with Trump’s signature on it

i burnt mine

those "---" in the final paragraphs instead of em dashes.... holy poo poo, i refused to even take a picture for posterity.

fosborb has issued a correction as of 16:10 on Apr 30, 2020

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Atrocious Joe posted:

imagine a 76 year old Nebraskan mailing a homemade mask to NYC, thinking to herself "They need this more than I do," and Cuomo gets it and staples it to his mood board for a press conference.

they dont even form a picture, like a flag or somethin
cummo sucks

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Imagine caring about new yorkers.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Judakel posted:

Imagine caring about new yorkers.

not empty quotin' but true.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Piss Hanks

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/PhD_femme/status/1255351087802077184

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
i feel left out, i just got the 1200 check, no letter

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

the.....fire department?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Steve Yun posted:

Did trump send you his hands too

Moongrave has issued a correction as of 07:35 on Apr 30, 2020

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

People tried that in 2001

lol

A Wild Animal
Dec 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Donald Chump

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Steve Yun posted:

<tumro.jpg>

he kept us safe

Solarin has issued a correction as of 09:04 on Apr 30, 2020

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Here's basically everything you need to know to know about Ellen

https://twitter.com/rafaelshimunov/status/1183876799748608006?s=19

Also she's a miserable shithead to fans and employees and fights against unions.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

A Wild Animal posted:

Donald Chump

holy poo poo

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

xrunner posted:

My family watched her sitcom back in the 90s but I don’t remember poo poo about it. Anyway I forgot all about her and then fast forward 20 years and at some point around 2016 or so I guess suddenly she’s some huge celebrity talk show host. That felt like waking up from a coma honestly. I wish I’d stayed in it.

lol what loving rock were you under, she's been a huge celebrity talk show host since like the mid 2000s

edit: she still sucks tho

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/us/bodies-trucks-brooklyn-funeral-home/index.html

yikes

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Just the flu, no bigs

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Often happens during flu season.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gnossiennes posted:

lol what loving rock were you under, she's been a huge celebrity talk show host since like the mid 2000s

edit: she still sucks tho

Yeah it was loving bizarre I honestly have no idea how I missed it. Like I was “what the gently caress when did she become a thing again” and people gave me weird looks and thought I was trying to be funny.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
in other news

South Korea announced that literally zero new infections happened as a result of their national elections, in which 30 million people voted

also in the last 24 hours there were only 4 new cases, and they were all from inbound airplane flights

zero new infections domestically

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

xrunner posted:

Yeah it was loving bizarre I honestly have no idea how I missed it. Like I was “what the gently caress when did she become a thing again” and people gave me weird looks and thought I was trying to be funny.

what other things have caught u 'by surprise'?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Every flu season there are so many deaths in a single city in a single month that this lone city outnumbers all flu deaths nationwide combined over a six month span, to the point that mass graves are dug and Uhauls full of corpses line the streets.

I mean, jeez, guys. Come on.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

fits my needs posted:

what other things have caught u 'by surprise'?

This whole corona virus deal seems like it came out of nowhere around Easter or so

Edit: oh, so is joe Biden gonna win the primary or something?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1255737411683995648?s=20

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

xrunner posted:

This whole corona virus deal seems like it came out of nowhere around Easter or so

are you one of those folks that doesn't read the news or whatever because it makes you depressed

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Don't the ultraorthodox have basically an entire parallel infrastructure and militia

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

xrunner posted:

Edit: oh, so is joe Biden gonna win the primary or something?

i don't know if you knew this but............. donald trump is the president of the united states of america

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

jesus christ lmao

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gnossiennes posted:

i don't know if you knew this but............. donald trump is the president of the united states of america

The guy who sells the steaks?!?

A bit of an unconventional pick I suppose.

He any good at it?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol if you aren't framing trumps letter and saluting it for 5 minutes every day likei i plan to do.

cmerepaul
Nov 28, 2005
That's not chapstick!

shared this with my buddy in baltimore and he decided to infiltrate the group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lpzie posted:

lol if you aren't framing trumps letter and saluting it for 5 minutes every day likei i plan to do.