Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

Kitfox88 posted:

but what about pirate titans :thunk:

EVE isn't over until a thousand Komodos chain-DD each other outside of 1dq prime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

I want the Angel titan real bad. It will probably have +warp speed and it looks like a crab.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Any word yet on what they'll look like? Cause if they still look like that ship from Homeworld then everyone who doesn't name their ship Bentusi Exchange is doing it wrong.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I want the Angel titan real bad. It will probably have +warp speed and it looks like a crab.

All the better to krab in

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

CainFortea posted:

Any word yet on what they'll look like?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

looks like a dirty malediction

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

It looks like a Bentusi vessel and a Thanatos had a baby.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
They seriously need to get real collisions in this game, at least for capitals and structures.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I figured you players of a randian hypercapitalism simulator would enjoy this

EorayMel posted:

Multiplier Your Bitcoins

How to multiply your Bitcoins hundredfold in a day?

There are lots of other cryptocurrencies out there like Bitcoin that can be traded on various cryptocurrency markets. However, bitcoin is one of the most profitable. Simply put, we trade Bitcoin with a revolutionary bot-system. On most trades, we profit at approximately 0.019%. However, at a rate of low 8 trades per second, we average a profit of 13130% in 24 hours. And we operate 24/7. So if you’re looking to a good way to make big profit with a low investment, this is the way to go.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
A derail that's completely on topic. Well done.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Hexel posted:

looks like a dirty malediction

So a really, really big Imperial Navy Slicer?

Odd direction for a Minmatar/Gallente hybrid faction.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
all I see when I see the angel titan pic is that one crab unit from starcraft

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Pandemic Horde is what Goons used to be when they first fought the evil empire aka BoB, carefree and all about having fun. Now goons have turned into the evil empire aka BoB aka Imperium, a bunch of tryhards. They even have their own pets called TEST.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Pandemic Horde is what Goons used to be when they first fought the evil empire aka BoB, carefree and all about having fun. Now goons have turned into the evil empire aka BoB aka Imperium, a bunch of tryhards. They even have their own pets called TEST.

lol what is it with pubbies insisting that alliances within our coalition must be pets and the coalitions we're friendly with must also be pets

do they not understand things like mutually beneficial self-interest?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

dragonshardz posted:

No. They don't. Like, at all.

How many times does Sort Dragon have to stab someone in the back before people notice that maybe most other people in this game play it differently than we do.

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
They call init/test pets in a blatant attempt to make them angry and fight goons under the implication that reddit posters will stop calling them pets

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

dragonshardz posted:

lol what is it with pubbies insisting that alliances within our coalition must be pets and the coalitions we're friendly with must also be pets

Probably not, but they *do* know it makes people mad post about it on forums.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Rhopunzel posted:

hi so i've been training my character for two months, mostly have the 60 day plan done and can fly up to T2 equipped amarr cruisers and could use a buddy to hold my hand and get into the game with, can anyone help me out

Why would you train Amarr cruisers to T2 and not ships of the line from the various fleets? Train into a used ship (tackle FYF DPS whatev, jump into a fleet/comms when pinged, listen, do, and ask in comms when not clear (unless, obvs, a fight is on, then do and die gloriously/like a chump), and have fun!

also join Gooniversity and ask for a mentor

edit: also ask questions in here folks seem gruff but love :shobon:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

that's my personal hashtag goal being honest

Leviathan for shield, bus for armour

that is a strange way to spell Ragnarok

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bilirubin posted:

that is a strange way to spell Ragnarok

I’ve seen more rags than I’ve seen avatars since coming back lol

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Bilirubin posted:

Why would you train Amarr cruisers to T2 and not ships of the line from the various fleets? Train into a used ship (tackle FYF DPS whatev, jump into a fleet/comms when pinged, listen, do, and ask in comms when not clear (unless, obvs, a fight is on, then do and die gloriously/like a chump), and have fun!

also join Gooniversity and ask for a mentor

edit: also ask questions in here folks seem gruff but love :shobon:

is there an easy way to see what ships we need the most right now?

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Rhopunzel posted:

is there an easy way to see what ships we need the most right now?

Once you get access to the forums you'll be able to look at our various doctrines, but they aren't equally used - the best thing is to just sit in Jabber and take note of which fleet comps get pinged a lot. Individual squads will also have their own stuff going on. Logi, boosting ships and dictors are evergreen though. I recommend logi because people only care about killmails in this game and you get to deny those killmails. Also if you find some buddies then there's a lot more viable options in small-gang pvp.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m loving all the salt the bombers bar idiots are posting about getting dropped and titan nuked by someone who was in fleet

https://clips.twitch.tv/GlutenFreeResilientPastaHassanChop

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’m loving all the salt the bombers bar idiots are posting about getting dropped and titan nuked by someone who was in fleet

https://clips.twitch.tv/GlutenFreeResilientPastaHassanChop

Where is the battle report for this? I want to see how much bling they had when they died.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

SugarAddict posted:

Where is the battle report for this? I want to see how much bling they had when they died.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30004779/201812272200/

quote:

Being a dumbo I reposted this but yeah. Was fun, please come to delve again soon!

http://www.evepraisal.com/a/klbqy

Thanks for paying for my next couple of awox cynos for Horde space Marshy! More polarised bombers!
Some goon brought their noctis and cleaned up shop :3:

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
They had suprisingly little bling, I think their boost ship was the only one that had any bling and I think that was just for necessity.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/74256797/

Most of their ships were fit similar gimmick to that and had little to no tank. they went very heavy on ECM and warp scramblers.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

SugarAddict posted:

They had suprisingly little bling, I think their boost ship was the only one that had any bling and I think that was just for necessity.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/74256797/

Most of their ships were fit similar gimmick to that and had little to no tank. they went very heavy on ECM and warp scramblers.

It's always a good day when takeshi kovachs eats poo poo

Unsure if that's actually takeshi kovachs alt but it would be hilarious if it was

orange juche fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Dec 28, 2018

Rahzmataz
Apr 29, 2013
I just had a Goonswarm invite but i'm currently in Jita. I assume I should move somewhere a little quieter before accepting? On that note, are there any instructions for how to get to goon space?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Probably the easiest way if you're a newbie is to set your medical clone to our space and then pod yourself. You can remotely set your medical clone once per year, but once you're down in goonspace it's pretty easy to move it around if you need to.

If you've got SP and are a returning Eve vet, then yea i'd get in an inty and get out of 4-4 before excepting then just fly down.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rahzmataz posted:

I just had a Goonswarm invite but i'm currently in Jita. I assume I should move somewhere a little quieter before accepting? On that note, are there any instructions for how to get to goon space?

i spend a solid amount of time in Jita and its never been an issue. There's a corp bookmark for an instaundock so you shouldnt have any issues getting out if you wanted to go the long way, otherwise

CainFortea posted:

Probably the easiest way if you're a newbie is to set your medical clone to our space and then pod yourself. You can remotely set your medical clone once per year, but once you're down in goonspace it's pretty easy to move it around if you need to.

If you've got SP and are a returning Eve vet, then yea i'd get in an inty and get out of 4-4 before excepting then just fly down.

just do that

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

orange juche posted:

It's always a good day when takeshi kovachs eats poo poo

Unsure if that's actually takeshi kovachs alt but it would be hilarious if it was

Why does that name sound really familiar?

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Xolve posted:

It's a name copied from the Altered Carbon book series

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

the netflix version was pretty good

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cracks forming

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:stonk: the horror of being banned from pubbie fleets

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Hexel posted:

:stonk: the horror of being banned from pubbie fleets

It would be hilarious if they start getting ganked during formup in highsec

really give them a reason to cry

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I remember getting kicked from horde comms repeatedly cause I mocked gobbins bad decision in some PL forum. P lmao that anyone posted that.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Less Fat Luke posted:

It's a name copied from the Altered Carbon book series

Thanks. Haven't read the books myself, however I did watch the series when it came out- it started off good, ended kind of meh.

Viva Miriya posted:

I remember getting kicked from horde comms repeatedly cause I mocked gobbins bad decision in some PL forum. P lmao that anyone posted that.

Not as hilarious as Penif's tantrum denying me a ISRAD Discord invite

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Xolve posted:

He was in IT and BoB iterations, also poster on FHC I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

orange juche posted:

He was in IT and BoB iterations, also poster on FHC I think?

I avoided shitheap completely outside of the theorycrafting/fitting subforums.