Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Droogie posted:

Who's gettin' LOOMERED tonight

I got fired for loomering my bean at work today :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOOMED like a DOG

full point
Jan 21, 2006

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

redshirt posted:

Was there any resolution to Pillow Man's Election Drone and Website for fraud?

I too would like to know this.

Because FoxNews got hosed by the courts, and the Pillow Man was nuttier, more explicit, and nastier in his lies against Dominion and others.

So surely they wouldn't have just let it lie.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Hollismason posted:

Its such a ridiculously low amount that they're rejecting per child. I think its like 40 dollars per child per month.

It is $40.

I fully admit that I'm as bad at this as pretty much anyone, but does he actually have idea how much money he spends on food? One of the staples we keep in our house is sausage, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches. Store brand, 380 calories, you pop it in the microwave for a minute and a half, it's not great for you, too much sodium and fat, but it's fine-ish for a satisfying breakfast in a hurry. No one would confuse it for a "luxury" food item or like, items even middle class families with children would just regularly keep in their house like fruit.

They cost $1.45 a piece, they would be over-budget. What do they expect these kids to eat? No one is trying to scam a $1.29 a day to eat, it's not even worth the effort unless you would go hungry otherwise.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

Desanshits is 45, though.

the first millenial president

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

Danaru posted:

Pokemon Go to jail

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gnI41P5PV4

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Three Olives posted:

It is $40.

I fully admit that I'm as bad at this as pretty much anyone, but does he actually have idea how much money he spends on food? One of the staples we keep in our house is sausage, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches. Store brand, 380 calories, you pop it in the microwave for a minute and a half, it's not great for you, too much sodium and fat, but it's fine-ish for a satisfying breakfast in a hurry. No one would confuse it for a "luxury" food item or like, items even middle class families with children would just regularly keep in their house like fruit.

They cost $1.45 a piece, they would be over-budget. What do they expect these kids to eat? No one is trying to scam a $1.29 a day to eat, it's not even worth the effort unless you would go hungry otherwise.

It's supplemental...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Maybe if he posts about it more people will forget about his association with Epstein.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/1745976055536508973?s=20

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
Leopards faces something something

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Racist GOP voters? In MY primary?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

if it worked for the italians it could work for anybody

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

These people didn't mind voting for an alleged rapist con-man as long as he said the right things, surely skin color is a lower bar to clear. Surely...

:lol:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Aramis posted:

These people didn't mind voting for an alleged rapist con-man as long as he said the right things, surely skin color is a lower bar to clear. Surely...

:lol:

Do you know how much they already suffered under the last Muslim presidency?

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Escape From Noise posted:

Racist GOP voters? In MY primary?

All these chuds of colour catching a nice, stiff shovel hook to the jaw as they realize that, yes, the voters they're trying to court actually are incredibly ignorant and racist, just like everyone says.

And because of that, they'll never, ever win.

Imagine getting to this point and being Vivek or Haley and suddenly finding this out.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

redshirt posted:

Was there any resolution to Pillow Man's Election Drone and Website for fraud?

I thought it got hacked immediately and then probably did nothing.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Escape From Noise posted:

Maybe if he posts about it more people will forget about his association with Epstein.

Those radical feminists!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

if Haley somehow manages to beat "TRUMP" in the rigged and stollen GOP primary system, all it will take is for MTG to call her Nimarata Randhawa and for Fox to replay that clip for 65 hours straight for her to landslide lose the election.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

You can understand the racism of these people. I mean, they are Republican voters nonetheless.

But that they are so blatant about it. And public. And prepared to admit as such on record. And to do it straight to a womans face.

"I'm not voting for you or your husband because you are a darkie. And because of this fact I think you are a muslim. Also, when did you arrive i this countrt, you obvious FOREIGNER!"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

acejackson42 posted:

All these chuds of colour catching a nice, stiff shovel hook to the jaw as they realize that, yes, the voters they're trying to court actually are incredibly ignorant and racist, just like everyone says.

And because of that, they'll never, ever win.

Imagine getting to this point and being Vivek or Haley and suddenly finding this out.

Yeah. They are kept around, at best, to be a token minority that they can point to to "prove" they're not bigots.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I'm glad the particularly backwards farm flyover state gets first say on presidential candidates

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Thesaurus posted:

I'm glad the particularly backwards farm flyover state gets first say on presidential candidates

Well otherwise this would lead to the tyranny of large cities controlling our government you see...

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

BrigadierSensible posted:

You can understand the racism of these people. I mean, they are Republican voters nonetheless.

But that they are so blatant about it. And public. And prepared to admit as such on record. And to do it straight to a womans face.

"I'm not voting for you or your husband because you are a darkie. And because of this fact I think you are a muslim. Also, when did you arrive i this countrt, you obvious FOREIGNER!"

When Obama was president my chud brother, now estranged, would go through all the bullshit talking points about economy, looking weak to Russia, the "green conspiracy", SOCIAL COMMIEISM, and whatever you'd debunk there was another thing he could pull out from his bullshit rolodex.

Then he'd get hammered and yell about how Obama was a darkie (but he used a different word) muslim and how'd we ever let that guy run our country.

Pretty clear what the underlying beliefs of all of this is. I'm glad they're being more blatant about it because it's getting easier to point out to the less perceptive.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I remember hearing my wife and her mom get into a politics argument during the Obama vs McCain election. Her mom who until then didn’t follow politics at all and probably didn’t even vote absolutely hated Obama but she kept dancing around the reasons why. Finally after a bunch of back and forth with my wife pressing her to discuss actual issues she blurted out “I WANT THE WHITE GUY”

Edit: mother in law broke her lifetime no voting streak in 2016 for tmpur

Ralph Hurley fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jan 13, 2024

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

your mil has great instincts. that guy saved obamacare

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

InsertPotPun posted:

and how do i get a job just wandering around being unhelpful to society?

Run for office as a Republican.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
I remember reading an argument that one of the reasons the white backlash against Democrats in 2016 was so strong was because for a number of very low information voters (the sort of people who are only vaguely aware that the 'Democrats' and 'Republicans' are two different parties, and who only vote in Presidential elections if at all) actually seeing Obama be president for eight years really made concrete in their minds that DEMOCRATS = THE BLACKS, and their racist lizard brains now vote solidly Republican (whereas before they were all 'bah, politicians are all the same, buncha crooks').

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lmao good

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Powershift posted:

The judge should have brought Trump in, and given him 10 guesses as to what his wife or wife's mother's name is.

There is a 0% chance Trump knows what his mother-in-law's name is.

the reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rImxuuD_kwM

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I would watch What's That Name every single day, it's a game show constructed from pure hatred for everything

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
CP stands for Cool Pals so I have four CP in one of my friend groups and they each have three CP.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Daniel Tosh has a podcast and released a joke emergency response to Aaron Rodger’s comments on Jimmy Kimmel and it’s hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IM3TSiSzlE

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lmao

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
:effort:

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
God-drat that's nice.

:golfclap:

edit:
I've just been radiating in the elegance of this. As someone who dabbles in shops I'm totally impressed by the composition. I bet you started giggling like an idiot about five minutes in and couldn't stop until it was posted.

ffs go post this in the Where the hell am I and what am I doing!!!111ONE!! thread... they need to see this in all of it's glory you beautiful bastard.

Cable Guy fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Jan 13, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Droogie posted:

I do not want to get LOOMERED

Frank Frank posted:

Please don’t Loomer me

It's too late, you looked upon it and you'll get LOOMERED after 7 days.