Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

Lol. I'm an armored car worker. Reporting my partner for locker room talk is extremely stupid, will get you labeled as a snitch and straight up dangerous.
You don't want your partner pissed at you.

loving HR. Just tell the person if something offends you. Be an adult.

a; why would you take what i said seriously and b; i applaud your efforts wrt making armored car work sound edgy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Deathslushie posted:

I've gotten poo poo from goons about having a big nose and having upper lip hair. I've been photoshopped by goons to be prettier. I also have a lot pre existing esteem and image issues. With that, thank you all for the kind words.

Goons are morons. You are very pretty.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Deathslushie posted:

I've gotten poo poo from goons about having a big nose and having upper lip hair. I've been photoshopped by goons to be prettier. I also have a lot pre existing esteem and image issues. With that, thank you all for the kind words.

Ms. Bird Lady I'm sorry I broke tables. I haven't phone posted in a while. Also, my glasses come from https://www.zennioptical.com. I don't mean to shill, but they're really good.

I like your Office Space style snapchats.

Also I've been attacked for my appearance too, it's inevitable. And yeah, it stings. I've seen comments about how it's ridiculous I'm not bone-thin like I used to be in older photos, even though I'm super active in the outdoors now, so I should look super fit. Funny thing is I had low body weight zero muscle mass thanks to depression and an eating disorder that stemmed from self-esteem issues, and I could hardly even walk on flat ground let alone do anything physically demanding. Now that I'm "fat" clearly I shouldn't be able to climb mountains and carry heavy packs for days on end, it just doesn't make sense that I can! WTF :rolleyes:

Just be you and gently caress anyone who feels the need to insult you for fun. Chances are they're worse off in their lives than you could ever be.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Edit

Digital_Jesus has a new favorite as of 18:38 on Feb 21, 2021

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Digital_Jesus posted:

Or just be beautiful like me.

That's one loving hairy chest you have going on there. I hope you shave it into interesting shapes.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

I prefer the '70s "Shag Carpet" style. The ladies like to nuzzle it.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Picnic Princess posted:

I like your Office Space style snapchats.

Also I've been attacked for my appearance too, it's inevitable. And yeah, it stings. I've seen comments about how it's ridiculous I'm not bone-thin like I used to be in older photos, even though I'm super active in the outdoors now, so I should look super fit. Funny thing is I had low body weight zero muscle mass thanks to depression and an eating disorder that stemmed from self-esteem issues, and I could hardly even walk on flat ground let alone do anything physically demanding. Now that I'm "fat" clearly I shouldn't be able to climb mountains and carry heavy packs for days on end, it just doesn't make sense that I can! WTF :rolleyes:

Just be you and gently caress anyone who feels the need to insult you for fun. Chances are they're worse off in their lives than you could ever be.

FWIW I think your snaps are top notch and enjoy all of the little 10 second adventures! You rule.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Kitchner posted:

That's one loving hairy chest you have going on there. I hope you shave it into interesting shapes.

That's peach fuzz tbh.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

bobmarleysghost posted:

That's peach fuzz tbh.

You can't bad mouth someone's chest hair without posting your own. That's just not cool.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Kitchner posted:

You can't bad mouth someone's chest hair without posting your own. That's just not cool.

I don't think he was trying to badmouth, just pointing out that it's not a jungle of chest hair like the other poster thought.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

popewiles posted:

I don't think he was trying to badmouth, just pointing out that it's not a jungle of chest hair like the other poster thought.

I was the one who said it was hairy, and if I know guys with hairy chests well then implying their chest isn't really that hair is classed as bad mouthing. People have been killed over it.

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

Hai :D

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

This was clearly snipped out of a magazine.

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

RFC2324 posted:

This was clearly snipped out of a magazine.

Thanks? XD

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

schnickety scribe posted:

Oh, now you say something! Maybe you should have stepped up when he was going after the witches, but nooooo, you figured he wouldn't ever come after you with his hate speech.

What

Now

WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
That's like the whitest photo ever

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Yeah yeah I know...didn't have a wizard robe or hat so I had to improvise the whole "biker wizard" thing...just looks like a reject from Duck Dynasty

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Ozz81 posted:

Yeah yeah I know...didn't have a wizard robe or hat so I had to improvise the whole "biker wizard" thing...just looks like a reject from Duck Dynasty

For future reference biker wizards look like this:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

titties posted:

We may have to disagree here, that's more of a zombie biker lich if you think about it

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Those hair clips make him look very sassy.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

titties posted:

Ahh, the fabled Harleymancer.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Ozz81 posted:

It seems a little more Mach Man Couture than Duck Dynasty to me, so I'd say you're good.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Ozz81 posted:

We may have to disagree here, that's more of a zombie biker lich if you think about it

LingcodKilla posted:

Those hair clips make him look very sassy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzHLxtNKUBw

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 04:04 on Dec 29, 2015

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

He has a huge forehead.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

titties posted:

:colbert:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kitchner posted:

What's with the Ankh? You're not secretly a mummy are you? Between the living dead and witches no wonder the world is going to pieces.

I know this has nothing to do with anything but just seeing Ankh gave me a flashback of this thing of beauty:

(That's me on the cover by the way.)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jerry Cotton posted:

I know this has nothing to do with anything but just seeing Ankh gave me a flashback of this thing of beauty:

I'm the dragon nipple.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jerry Cotton posted:

Which one are you?
Nice tits either way

for fucks sake dan
Nov 30, 2015

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm the dragon nipple.

The term is "dripple"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Which one are you?
Nice tits either way

Upper left corner.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
I'm the cathedral.

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
Hai

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I approve of your pastimes.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

So stoned he forgot how a weed leaf looks :lol:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

Lol. I'm an armored car worker. Reporting my partner for locker room talk is extremely stupid, will get you labeled as a snitch and straight up dangerous.
You don't want your partner pissed at you.

loving HR. Just tell the person if something offends you. Be an adult.

You also look extremely weird and take this thread very seriously

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Minimalist Program posted:

You also look extremely weird and take this thread very seriously

says the person with 3 pages of posts critiquing goon appearances and not posting a single photo of your own. lol you're even in the top 10 postcounts for this thread.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Deathslushie posted:

I've been afraid to come back here. I feel that minimalist program decimated me. Rightfully so. I'm also still haunted by goon insults of the past. However, I have taken more pride and developed more confidence in my appearance.

What on earth did I do to decimate you? I think you are beautiful in terms of eyes, hair, and your appearance in general.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

bradzilla posted:

says the person with 3 pages of posts critiquing goon appearances and not posting a single photo of your own. lol you're even in the top 10 postcounts for this thread.

I don't think I've been anything but extremely supportive and nice about most people in this thread wrt. their looks :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I like MP and am glad he's back.

Besides he will be posting his picture any minute now.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 21:37 on Dec 30, 2015