Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol

goldmine immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Lizard Wizard posted:

you're here to work on your quality GJ, not quantity :psyduck:

I've gotta post in bunches like this (when I'm the drat topic of the thread) else too many posts will be generated for me too reply too. When something is posted, more often than not it'll get a reply - as your post indicates.

Those replies there I grabbed earlier, but didn't post the replies one-by-one as I did them, else I'd have new posts to answer when I hadn't even replied to those ones yet. So, I held them all up until I got around to writing reply to last one, then posted them all. NOW I've not got a backlog while I'm here replying to your new post.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

for the record, I have never said a poster is bad, or sucks, or is unforgivably awful...but gunky junket is the worse type of unfunny gimmick poster. please burn this thread down.

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Piso Mojado posted:

u suk gunky junket

Is that so, huh? Would you care to elaborate on that, Piso? You know you're not supposed to be in here just slagging me off like that in your post. How's about you dig a bit deeper, and expand on your opinion, so your post at least doesn't solely consist of a personal insult. 

----------------

FluffieDuckie

dude it's page 13 we're kind of running out of constructive comments

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scaly Haylie

Bo-Pepper posted:

this looks like a good point to close this thread and throw it in a fire

saboten

hi gunky junket. what are your hobbies

thank u bacalou

fuck. marry. t-rex

YeahSo! posted:

Is that so, huh? Would you care to elaborate on that, Piso? You know you're not supposed to be in here just slagging me off like that in your post. How's about you dig a bit deeper, and expand on your opinion, so your post at least doesn't solely consist of a personal insult. 

this one was only 2 lines, I think we've made more progress

fuck. marry. t-rex

saboten posted:

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Piso Mojado posted:

well, we tried.

----------------

the unabonger
hi everyone

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey buddy

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

YeahSo! posted:

why how*

I may be mistaken, and please do correct me if my correction is incorrect, but reading your post I'm getting the distinct impression you meant to say that you now "understand how" I am being "problematic"; not "why." Just one little word, yes.. but there's a VERY BIG difference there. ;P 

you are mistaken

your incorrection is correct

joke_explainer

saboten posted:

yeah I'd love to hear about the kinds of stuff you are interested in. Do you like aviation or astronomy?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's times like this i miss seeing the fart gently caress hell image copied 5000x

i am he

you guys are all big babies

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

i am he posted:

thanks...

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Lastgirl posted:

you are mistaken

your incorrection is correct

Hmmm.. are you sure about that. Well okay, can you please tell me why I'm doing it?

----------------

Diqnol

I don't see a single post in this thread that is worthy of forum punishment. It shouldn't be a big deal to just ignore the posts if you don't like them.

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

i am he posted:

This. This x 5 million. This x infinity.

Fkn hell, seriously, just get over yourselves already!

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh i don't think gunky junket should be banned but the whole thread has been people talking to a deaf person and why bother

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
she shouldnt be banned, probably

dumb crambo fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jun 29, 2015

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

saboten posted:

joke_explainer posted:

yeah I'd love to hear about the kinds of stuff you are interested in. Do you like aviation or astronomy?

I'm sorry, but I'd rather not answer anything about myself personally in this thread - it's just oozing far too much negativity towards me, and the last thing I want to be doing in such an environment is to be posting details about myself.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh i don't think gunky junket should be banned but the whole thread has been people talking to a deaf person and why bother

joke_explainer

YeahSo! posted:

I'm sorry, but I'd rather not answer anything about myself personally in this thread - it's just oozing far too much negativity towards me, and the last thing I want to be doing in such an environment is to be posting details about myself.

Well, I don't need to know any personal details, just was curious about your hobbies and stuff. I feel like most of the posting by you I read is posting about other people's posting, I guess? So I would love to hear some actual hobbies or interests or whatever. But I guess I'll wait for another thread with them. I feel like it helps empathize with people whose writing style / method of engagement on the forums I don't immediately understand (Like INRI, I totally was baffled by that guy for the longest time, but reading about his bicycle racing makes him seem a lot more real and relatable even if I still don't like the really racist / antisemitic gimmick posting).

i am he

education station posted:

he shouldnt be banned, probably

she...

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

oh

Commie NedFlanders

Bwee posted:

what the gently caress is this threaad

the rise and dominance of bully culture is going to breed a generation of pimp jedis in byob history. way to go dumbass, gay fascism strikes again.

its still fascism, sonic says no

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

i am he

Commie NedFlanders posted:

the rise and dominance of bully culture is going to breed a generation of pimp jedis in byob history. way to go dumbass, gay fascism strikes again.

derp

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
I remember an annoying kid from grade school, the more people told the kid stop being annoying and shut up the louder and more annoying the kid got. Everybody started ignoring the kid, & a year later the kid stop being annoying and everybody was cool with them.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

BULLY! bully! BULLY!

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

Bo-Pepper posted:

Why have you even bothered entering this thread, Pepper? Your contribution to the thread topic itself has been zero, just moaned about the thread itself. Why bother doing that?

Bo-Pepper posted:

inri called me an old retard yesterday he might mean it though but probably not maybe though?

Bo-Pepper posted:

this looks like a good point to close this thread and throw it in a fire

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i thought the 30 rock video was a pretty great thread contribution tbqh

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i haven't offered you any advice because it seemed fruitless and i have nothing but disdain for the thread and you hate the thread so who cares

YeahSo!

by Lowtax

joke_explainer posted:

I feel like most of the posting by you I read is posting about other people's posting, I guess? 

Just in regards to this part here, JE.. I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding what you mean or not. You realised that the other thread posts I've posted have been mine, yeah? That the Gunky Junket, YeahSo!, and Zanshin accounts are all me, yes? 

----------------

saboten

YeahSo! posted:

im so bad at makig friends

thank u bacalou

dogcrash truther

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I don't see a single post in this thread that is worthy of forum punishment. It shouldn't be a big deal to just ignore the posts if you don't like them.

I think the expectations of this thread are reasonably clear, and I don't think it should be a big deal to just not post in the thread if you're not going to follow them.

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

i haven't offered you any advice because it seemed fruitless and i have nothing but disdain for the thread and you hate the thread so who cares

Don't have disdain for the thread. What's your favorite kind of alcohol.

GEExCEE

I'm here to answer Judaism-related questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe we could pivot this thread into genuine helpful posting tips for anyone who wishes to opt in instead of just gunky junet. Or maybe that's a better idea for a new thread or maybe both thread ideas are stupid. I suppose it feels like a waste that a lot of posters have really good posting insight and it's going to be ignored.

----------------

• Locked thread