Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

the one he did with doug is good for the first half until morgan murphy shows up, she ruined election night and she ruined the live one last week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

We she the one who kept getting owned by bill burr lol

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Megazver posted:

I enjoyed the Kilstein episode. Think I might listen to the one he did on Stanhope's podcast as well, that should be interesting. Back when the whole brouhaha happened, Stanhope discussed it on one of the episodes and I don't want to go all "LOL THIS BETA ORBITER SJW CUCK GOT ~DESTROYED~ BY BASED DOUG" but stuff they said about him was kinda brutal.

I thought maybe someone here would be curious, so I found it.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Fitzdawg on your moms house is fantastic. Do yourself a favour and listen to it, Jean.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

toggle posted:

Fitzdawg on your moms house is fantastic. Do yourself a favour and listen to it, Jean.

He's retarded.

He's retarded.

He's retarded.

He's retarded.

He's retarded.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i'm getting turned off by them, they make fun of people too much and then their fans blast them with music and clips and the moms get all the pod $,
pay the fans for those songs!

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

An Apple A Gay posted:

i'm getting turned off by them, they make fun of people too much and then their fans blast them with music and clips and the moms get all the pod $,

This sure is a low and loose post.

F all the haters

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Megazver posted:

I thought maybe someone here would be curious, so I found it.

I wasnt familiar with him before this but I think Ill pass on any podcast hes a guest on lol.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Malaria posted:

This sure is a low and loose post.

F all the haters

tim cigar is alcoholic and tina p is a globalist

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

bango skank posted:

He's retarded.

He's retarded.

He's retarded.

He's retarded.

He's retarded.

DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLEDDD

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.

An Apple A Gay posted:

If you are getting down on the mommies, go back and listen to YMH 144 when they play clips of King Assripper for the very first time and just listen to how joyously happy they are.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Jamie Killstein is a cautionary tale of becoming too online. Basically, "I am permabanned poster killstein58"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Man what a main card at last night's UFC. Can't wait for the next podcast.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/madflavor/status/927532990057664513https://twitter.com/madflavor/status/927533034705797121

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

"Here is there problem with smoking a lot of weed: I have a really good memory...But sometimes I don't".

I think that's the funniest thing I've ever heard Joe say, and he was being 100% serious and trying to make a point.

Malaria fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Nov 9, 2017

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

they also got rocked on like 4 drinks, bert got too high and ari had his headphones on backwards
all four of them are idiot fucks

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I had to turn off the podcast with Ari, Bert and Tom because all they kept talking about was another new bet.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I️ havent listened yet but didnt they decide I️t would be a marathon on roller skates?

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

hot sauce posted:

I️ havent listened yet but didnt they decide I️t would be a marathon on roller skates?

Tom on skates, Bert running. They were very stoned and drunk and I don't think they ever really came to a total consensus.

Also lol at Joe being a crying drunk.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Billy Corgan episode was surprisingly good. He's a lot more personable and less weird than I was expecting.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I havent listened to an ep in awhile but I'll definitely check out the corgan one.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

joey diaz has on more than one occasion joked about having a female comic suck his dick for stage time (at the comedy store)

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just wait until Lucy Snorebush gathers the courage to break her silence.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Joey Diaz might be one of the few ppl who wouldnt apologize and career wouldnt be affected by an accusation like that

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

what about louie anderson cornering david spade

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

hot sauce posted:

Joey Diaz might be one of the few ppl who wouldnt apologize and career wouldnt be affected by an accusation like that

gently caress yeah he'd apologize, he already has been to confession about it no doubt
edit: he's made a living with 'grab each day by the balls' and 'don't get hung up on yesterday's mistakes' so he'd admit it was wrong, and then he'd say he's got on doing the right thing since

also joe would admit to having a close friend use power to get sex

*rape culture*

An Apple A Gay fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Nov 13, 2017

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

An Apple A Gay posted:

gently caress yeah he'd apologize, he already has been to confession about it no doubt
edit: he's made a living with 'grab each day by the balls' and 'don't get hung up on yesterday's mistakes' so he'd admit it was wrong, and then he'd say he's got on doing the right thing since

also joe would admit to having a close friend use power to get sex

*rape culture*

Joey Jingles didn't own up to having his hand in Stanhope's change jar.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Piquai Souban posted:

Joey Jingles didn't own up to having his hand in Stanhope's change jar.

this is true

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The Billy Corgan episode was very good

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Why was the Corgan episode so short?

He goes 17 hours with Fatass Kreischer wheezing his stupid laugh into the microphone, but Corgan gets the same amount of time as Tom DeLonge.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Some bigger names who don't know Joe that well keep it shorter when they appear. Whether it be because they're busy or they don't know if they will have a good 3 hr + interview I can't say. It's definitely different than the Joe Rogan looking into the camera and then at Jamie before pulling the plug short episodes.

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Why was the Corgan episode so short?

He goes 17 hours with Fatass Kreischer wheezing his stupid laugh into the microphone, but Corgan gets the same amount of time as Tom DeLonge.

Does Bert ever talk about anything other than being a fat alcoholic?

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.

Kiger_Soze posted:

Does Bert ever talk about anything other than being a fat alcoholic?

Bert's podcast is 100% him obsessing about being a comedian, no matter who his guests are:

Did he work hard enough when he was younger, is he at the right fame level for his age, is he making enough money, did he make the right deals, is his podcast pulling in enough listeners?

Bert is the insecurity champ. Tommy's lambo prank played him like a big, fat fiddle.

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

I love Bart Chrysler though. He seems like the nicest guy ever. He definitely is the insecurity champ though, that's hilarious. His podcast is hit or miss though.

Why are all of Joe's friends so much cooler than Joe?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
The Dan Carlin episode references that goon who made the dan carlin trump thing! someone let him know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceItMiYZe9Y&t=1132s
here it is.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/joerogan/status/934632647162085381

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Joe followed a bunch of a nazi furries on twitter lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted: