Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
post sad ryans itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chokes McGee posted:

like even Ryan (probably) doesn't like it, he's just stuck with whatever nonsense dribbles out of the House

he unironically believes that making things lovely for the poors while making things better for the middle class is a good way to incentivize the poors to get not poor

calls the luxury of welfare programs a 'poverty trap'

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Muthafukken lols from hell

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/839097965050544128

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

unadultered purestream chaos churning down the pipe

its so beautiful

yaaaaaa

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

So does Trump have dementia or not?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chokes McGee posted:

it's going to get passed anyway isn't it

they have no choice, if they don't pass anything they're hosed

if they pass it as it is, they're hosed

its what you voted for, red states~ don't cry, everything will not be okay but at least you won't have to suffer for long, its your own foot thats being shot off and its not being covered by any mandate :ocelot::grin:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

triple sulk posted:

this is the best timeline. the gop had to come into power to fully implode and now everyone is realizing how poo poo they are. hillary gave us the greatest gift of all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tbh I'm just waiting for the dem primaries in 2020 because if she runs again we'll probably see a political party explode in real time

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Lol at Doug Exeter on the right there.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I'm glad "flexibility" is what they're offering, because the cemeteries are going to be filling up and that'll really matter when we're trying to cram so many of them into a limited amount of plots.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Strep Vote posted:

So does Trump have dementia or not?

trump has ascended

he's no longer bound by such fettles as 'objective reality'

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

triple sulk posted:

this is the best timeline. the gop had to come into power to fully implode and now everyone is realizing how poo poo they are. hillary gave us the greatest gift of all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to convince myself that this is the correct approach but Republican voters are monumentally stupid beyond belief. The GOP will punch itself in the balls, punch their constituents in their balls and take their wallets while they're reeled over clutching their balls, and they'll stumble back up still clenching their balls and after the pain's worn off will still pull that "VOTE GOP" lever because their long term memory forgot they were kicked in the balls and robbed

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

im caremad about trump today, lads

welcome to my world every day

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Homeless Friend posted:

It blows my mind people played male shep, iirc he improved but he sounded like a total dweeb in me1. Femshep sounded properly authoritarian as my american military fantasy stories need.

It's because male Shep had a real human head as default and fem Shep had a head made by the terrible ingame system.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

God will recognize his own.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Louisgod posted:

I'm trying to convince myself that this is the correct approach but Republican voters are monumentally stupid beyond belief. The GOP will punch itself in the balls, punch their constituents in their balls and take their wallets while they're reeled over clutching their balls, and they'll stumble back up still clenching their balls and after the pain's worn off will still pull that "VOTE GOP" lever because their long term memory forgot they were kicked in the balls and robbed

Maybe the dems should offer something other than "we'll kick you in the balls but not as hard"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

If only there was a drug that can be used to treat chronic pain without the risk of overdose

Oh well, guess we got to keep burying people addicted to opaites *locks up pot smokers*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Louisgod posted:

the fringe right media has every short term benefit in the world to say this attempt is dogshit because of the cuckstream gop nerds like paul ryan and demand a full repeal

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Louisgod posted:

winning elections these days is more about activating partisans than convincing the other side that you're right. the question isn't if they get kicked in the balls and then decide to pull the lever for democrats, its do they actually go vote or just get disheartened.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

paranoid randroid posted:

post sad ryans itt

someone please post the one where he uses the gavel backwards

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Bill is dead:

https://twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/839159889536630784

There's going to be 2 years of frantically assembling the taco bed on top of the rubble heap and then a wave election at this rate.

truavatar
Mar 3, 2004

GIS Jedi

Shageletic posted:

Like I said last night, if people can raise enough of a stink to stop 51 Republican Senators or 21 Republicans in the House from voting for reconciliation, there will be no legislative reorganization of the ACA until very likely 2020. And they only have to do it for 28 more days.

Few pages back, but what's the logic behind this? I'm not understanding where these deadlines come from.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRHqs8SffDo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Heard joke once: Conservative goes to twitter.

Says he can't find a positive analysis of Trumpcare. Says AHCA seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

Conservative twitter says, "Try going to a conservative source?"

Man bursts into tears. Says, "But I am the editor of the National Review.”

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Newsmax Prime is the John Kasich clone that got all the recessive genes.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

Says he can't find a positive analysis of Trumpcare. Says AHCA seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Louisgod posted:

they'll remember Obama kicking them in the balls and robbing them in vivid detail

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Jeb! Repetition posted:

John Kasich is from Pittsburgh.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

pathetic little tramp posted:

Bill is dead:

https://twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/839159889536630784

There's going to be 2 years of frantically assembling the taco bed on top of the rubble heap and then a wave election at this rate.

This is all because it Isn't Conservative Enough (TM), right?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jeb! Repetition posted:

quake in fear mortals, for i am Newsmax the Unquenchable

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

One of our number confidently predicted the bill was dead after like 10 minutes of reading it.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/netw3rk/status/839147504381853696

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmao white people want to die so bad because a black man passed a law that it's not even going to be profitable for the usual assholes.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

at least you can afford the iphone

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

actually the smart money was on health care never changing at all because the GOP is at cross purposes and has a completely fractured caucus but hey whatevs

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

they have no choice, if they don't pass anything they're hosed

if they pass it as it is, they're hosed

its what you voted for, red states~ don't cry, everything will not be okay but at least you won't have to suffer for long, its your own foot thats being shot off and its not being covered by any mandate :ocelot::grin:

i was going to complain that it was going to kill me too but as we all know:

lol
nothing
matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

• Locked thread