Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Judge Tesla posted:

I can't believe there's people defending Charles Manson, I mean I can but I sure as hell don't want to believe.

I wonder what the overlap is between these guys and the chemtrails/fluoride/"woke" crowd. I bet pretty high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Labes for days posted:

I wonder what the overlap is between these guys and the chemtrails/fluoride/"woke" crowd. I bet pretty high.

I thought woke was a good thing, wouldn't they be anti-manson?

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
Nuclear Lava Hot Takes:

The Keystone Pipeline surprisingly leaks 210,000 gallons of oil, but it's OK because nature has ways of shutting that whole thing down. I didn't know there were so many pipeline apologists out there.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

ilmucche posted:

I thought woke was a good thing, wouldn't they be anti-manson?

No they're "woke," as in would rather believe in these vast conspiracy theories instead of acknowledging that human beings can be really lovely people on their own.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/932472392567410689

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
He is the squeakiest man in the world. He sounds like a balloon running for office.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

What in the gently caress? That man has two terrifying yet stupid tones of voice.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

What in the gently caress? That man has two terrifying yet stupid tones of voice.

That’s just how Australians sound

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Omg it’s literally Beremy Scumbum

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

The Saddest Rhino posted:

read this long but insane social media hellfire on a cat cafe in ruins

https://imgur.com/a/pppsk

example 😡🙀🙀😡:

Haha, what a wreck.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Kind of reminds me of the Sultan's voice from Aladdin.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Everyone should be following the cat cafe on Facebook. It's a joy to get new updates on the insanity.

Latest I read was they hired a PR person who would be speaking instead of Diane and they did a huge AMA with Diane but that she was no longer going to be posting, but then a few days later it was back to Diane bitching about people again.

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

I try not to wish ill on anyone, but holy hell. I hope Diane Kelly suffers in debt for the rest of her life and never gets near a cat ever again.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Is she the blondish redhead person in the front of that group photo? She looks younger than expected based on her postings.

It’s a shame SA didn’t know about this as a whole until recently, it would’ve been nice to have invested in a cat cafe to go alongside our dog house.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

EL BROMANCE posted:

Is she the blondish redhead person in the front of that group photo? She looks younger than expected based on her postings.

It’s a shame SA didn’t know about this as a whole until recently, it would’ve been nice to have invested in a cat cafe to go alongside our dog house.

You can still jump on the roller coaster to oblivion!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/purr-cat-cafe-boston-cats-animals#/

Cats...piled HIGH

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Asiina posted:

Everyone should be following the cat cafe on Facebook. It's a joy to get new updates on the insanity.

Latest I read was they hired a PR person who would be speaking instead of Diane and they did a huge AMA with Diane but that she was no longer going to be posting, but then a few days later it was back to Diane bitching about people again.

Yeah that's in the album towards the end. It goes a bit further than that.

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah that's in the album towards the end. It goes a bit further than that.

I just got to the part where they revealed that they imported cats from Russia and Italy. Holy poo poo.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/DawnHFoster/status/932661507380432896

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Asiina posted:

Will we be hearing from the PR person’s cat?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

So... why does he put up with it? Just :sever:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
According to imgur yesterday was International Men's Day, which is I guess the designated day for whinging over "but what about my problems?"

this is different from literally every other day because

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

quote:

What attention are women desiring by wearing lipstick, coifing hair, painting their faces, wearing apparel that shows off their figures, including legs and breasts, wearing shoes that have high heals that lift upward their derriere, wearing bra's that lift up hanging baskets, wearing scents to mask odors, and flirting?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

It's all to ward off predators. "I am too fit to catch", these displays are meant to say, "take one of my sisters instead".

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I know that post is not from a well-adjusted person, but wondering why women are "wearing scents to mask odors" makes it seem like a very particular type of person.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Holy poo poo, THIS is what it reminded me of. Thank you.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
I feel sorry for all the cats because in America it seems only insane people like Animals and the rest of you are indifferent. They're all gonna end up euthanised.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

People keep saying Manson was “charming” but I’ve never once gotten that impression after reading any of his writings or watching interviews. He seems like he was really good at manipulating broken and lonely people and comes off as completely unhinged to anyone sane.

You already know Manson's a deranged monster, though and I don't think anyone below a certain age isn't inclined to be somewhat skeptical of the hippie mysticism poo poo he peddled because we grew up when it was well past it's prime.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

there wolf posted:

You already know Manson's a deranged monster, though and I don't think anyone below a certain age isn't inclined to be somewhat skeptical of the hippie mysticism poo poo he peddled because we grew up when it was well past it's prime.

You'd be surprised. I think he got "married" to someone in her 20s a few years ago.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

chitoryu12 posted:

People keep saying Manson was “charming” but I’ve never once gotten that impression after reading any of his writings or watching interviews. He seems like he was really good at manipulating broken and lonely people and comes off as completely unhinged to anyone sane.

You Must Remember This did a really good job at painting Manson. It wasn't that he was charming necessarily, since IIRC there was a lot of mention about how much he smelled, but he knew how to manipulate people and he knew what sort of people were easily manipulated.

Seriously, just listen to the YMRT series. It's phenomenal.

nael
Sep 10, 2009

Henchman of Santa posted:

You'd be surprised. I think he got "married" to someone in her 20s a few years ago.

It was all a sham though. She wanted the rights to his corpse when he died so she could put it in some creepy serial killer museum. The marriage didn't last long.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Regarde Aduck posted:

I feel sorry for all the cats because in America it seems only insane people like Animals and the rest of you are indifferent. They're all gonna end up euthanised.

I think you missed the giant army of commenters on that who lived in the area and who were trying desperately to advise her to do things that would not hurt cats.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Yawgmoth posted:

According to imgur yesterday was International Men's Day, which is I guess the designated day for whinging over "but what about my problems?"

this is different from literally every other day because

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

GrandpaPants posted:

You Must Remember This did a really good job at painting Manson. It wasn't that he was charming necessarily, since IIRC there was a lot of mention about how much he smelled, but he knew how to manipulate people and he knew what sort of people were easily manipulated.

Seriously, just listen to the YMRT series. It's phenomenal.

I think it’s the second part of that which was important: he found people who were easily manipulated. People like Squeaky Fromme suffered from mental illness, homelessness, and drug addiction or alcoholism. They were people that Manson could easily pretend to understand and have solutions to all their problems.

To an outside observer who doesn’t have all the issues his Family did, the idea of a Beatles album being a secret message about the apocalypse with instructions on how to survive a coming race war seems completely ludicrous.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
goddamn that cat cafe thing is a crazy ride

it's nearly as good as the silent hill circumcision meltdown

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

read this long but insane social media hellfire on a cat cafe in ruins

https://imgur.com/a/pppsk

example 😡🙀🙀😡:

saw this in one of the comments on 10-13-2017 lol

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

robotsinmyhead posted:

I didn't know there were so many pipeline apologists out there.

Dude I live in Alberta. Our social and political lives revolve around how much pipeline dick you can suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Regarde Aduck posted:

Fortunately, most of the insane people that like animals are insane in the direction of "EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT FOR THESE THINGS I WILL ORDER MY LIFE AROUND SERVING THEM!!!" so at least the animals have a pretty good time, even if the owners' relationships suffer for it.