Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

lewtt posted:

we've got two GUILD BOSS SCRAWLS in goontang. we'll do em at reset (5pm PST) on thursday. Get your asses in on this because this one was an extra large and says "30 players suggested"

Can you do them on the weekend so that people who have a job have a chance to attend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist

SweetBro posted:

Can you do them on the weekend so that people who have a job have a chance to attend?

they have a 3 day timer, so half the week we cant and half i suppose we could? except for the part that these bosses take a long time to kill, and 15 bosses on a weekend would take a few hours. i'm not ever returning to multi hour raiding poo poo, so this isn't gonna happen. when people are unwilling to come every single day for boss scroll stuff, i might pace them out

i can pick them up as a guild mission, so we could potentially get 5 a day. the issue is every other decently sized guild is gunning for these same quests on the same server, and they disappear the moment someone picks it

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Rhymenoserous posted:

My horses name is EricHorstrada.

My fishing boat is the ERP_Partybarge

My rowboat is the Intrepid_Fatbody

Just post horse/boat names.

My conqueror horse is Database_Error.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

My horse is SepherothGoku420. He's pretty good cause he can back up as well as uselessly kick things.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
My horse is Donald because he is orange and has a luxurious golden mane

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

I don't remember name of my horse since I haven't used it in weeks.

SweetBro posted:

"No Acerelona_Orion that's loving retarded, no one could even do that yet, why would you say something so stupid."
They haven't enabled enchanting past +15. Soft cap also remains the same.

Edit: In other words, no one objecting to introduction of Mediah does care just about running in fantasy Texas to chop cedar trees and make screenshots for wallpapers. Without higher grade enchanting and higher softcap, we have Mediah without Mediah from perspective of objectors.

Edit2: If you know someone has negative karma and is in their home, you can go to the home, select 'visit', and kill them. :v:

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Mar 31, 2016

Neutron Bandit
Apr 28, 2008

So I think I was just punished for being dumb and loving dogs too much.

I now have three dogs, no hawk, no cat

Can I trade with someone or am I boned.

Luxily
Aug 11, 2012

Hot

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Neutron Bandit posted:

____________/

No, dog, you can not trade with someone. You can breed them into a better dog and free up a slot, however.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Neutron Bandit posted:

Doesn't matter honestly.

Why does anyone give a poo poo about pets? Like what are you trying to do min max your rock collection?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
All my pets have wings, just like me :shobon: :gay:

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

pets are good irl so probably in game too

CountingWizard
Jul 6, 2004
How much do you want to bet that Microsoft closes down their phone and xbox divisions to move all people and resources to the ho:lol:ens?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

CountingWizard posted:

How much do you want to bet that Microsoft closes down their phone and xbox divisions to move all people and resources to the ho:lol:ens?
2 large health potions.

CountingWizard
Jul 6, 2004

kalstrams posted:

2 large health potions.

Apologies. Wrong thread. Meant to post in the shart tank.

Goo P-Nut Sack
Feb 10, 2009

Oof, this ranger nerf is brutal. Back to the drawing board, kind of pigeon holed into stacking nothing but AP.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:laffo:

Neutron Bandit
Apr 28, 2008

Goo P-Nut Sack posted:

Oof, this ranger nerf is brutal. Back to the drawing board, kind of pigeon holed into stacking nothing but AP.

It seems the korean word for 'slightly reduced' has different cultural connotations.

BERGfu posted:

I thought resource detection from having a cat would be useful you nunce

Neutron Bandit fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Mar 31, 2016

Goo P-Nut Sack
Feb 10, 2009

Yeah, owned. It's easily worked around though. Burned through 150 mana pots in about half the night cycle whilst farming yesterday. "Slight Nerf"

:eyepop:

I suppose being able to regularly 1v2 and in one case 1v4 is a little OP.

Hi
Oct 10, 2003

:wrong: :coffeepal:
What are the success rates of enchanting? I ask because Ive now failed to go from +13 to +14 on my sword 20 times and am up to 26 failstacks. Im afraid to even try for +15

how do people +15 stuff like Liverton weapons that you cant just buy more off a vendor to recover from failures?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Hi posted:

What are the success rates of enchanting? I ask because Ive now failed to go from +13 to +14 on my sword 20 times and am up to 26 failstacks. Im afraid to even try for +15

how do people +15 stuff like Liverton weapons that you cant just buy more off a vendor to recover from failures?
20 fails on 13->14 is not outlandish. Some people nail 14->15 in 10 stones, some in 50. People get memory fragments to restore durability on expensive stuff.

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

my computer broke so i won't be able to log on for a couple days, don't kick the fartkazoo family from the guild

Goo P-Nut Sack
Feb 10, 2009

Here's a chart for fail stacks. I recommend making ults and saving +25 stacks for doing stuff like jewelry PRI->DUO.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

HEY GRITHOK where do I get rough stone! My cat can't find it!

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

my computer broke so i won't be able to log on for a couple days, don't kick the fartkazoo family from the guild

This is a good family name

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

BERGfu posted:

Any minerals (rock-looking things) will yield rough stone.

Neutron Bandit
Apr 28, 2008

BERGfu posted:

Fight me irl

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

BERGfu posted:

Try Heidel quarry, I heard it's a good spot for stone since it's a quarry.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkVbF9DmtSw

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Also thank you friends for your assistance in helping me find my rocks and Kaplan

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

lewtt posted:

we've got two GUILD BOSS SCRAWLS in goontang. we'll do em at reset (5pm PST) on thursday. Get your asses in on this because this one was an extra large and says "30 players suggested"

LET'S BODY REZ ZERG THEM DOWN BOIS

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013
If you die during the boss you get better loot.

Honest.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Russians refer to it as lifestacking.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

kalstrams posted:

Russians refer to it as lifestacking.

whoa there stalin

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

whoa there stalin

Yo get boat to post that video with the Japanese and Russian soldiers fighting

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

BERGfu posted:

Yo get boat to post that video with the Japanese and Russian soldiers fighting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVa9yaqqWpY

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Thank you for this

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Hey wushu goons

http://bdo-fashion.com/warrior-red-robe/

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Reminds of my first Civilization III games against on Deity.

E:

WHY YOU WANT RAIL FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!

OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY poo poo STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO gently caress YOURSELF IN rear end in a top hat FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?

RIFLE IS FINE. YOU gently caress IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND YOU STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB poo poo PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE.

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Mar 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Too bad you can't piledrive horses.