Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/2182060465.html

Dude is moving soon and there are several other bikes on CL in the area that are priced less and/or in better shape.

So I want to... well not "low ball" but... aggressively negotiate. What should my opening bid be?

I feel like I should just get this one instead:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/2182514986.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123
Heres a nice Ninja 500 thats pretty close by if you want a little more power.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/2182553895.html

Even less miles than both the ninja 250s you listed for about 200$ more.

I'd talk him down maybe to 1900-2000$ considering it'll need a rear tire.

Actually if you're in the bay area I may consider selling my 04 GS500F for around 1800$

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

BlueBayou posted:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/2182060465.html

Dude is moving soon and there are several other bikes on CL in the area that are priced less and/or in better shape.

So I want to... well not "low ball" but... aggressively negotiate. What should my opening bid be?

I feel like I should just get this one instead:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/2182514986.html

1500$, cash. You hold all the cards. If he won't budge or hasn't done the valve checks, just go to the 1900$ one which is a better deal and lists the valve checks as done.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jan 27, 2011

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Art Vandelay posted:

I'm yet another bike newbie, and I was looking at buying a Ninja 500 off a friend for about $3k. I've read enough here to know that the 500 is accepted as a good middle of the road starter bike.

But, I don't think I'm really a sport bike kind of guy. Just not really my style. I've always wanted a BMW, and I figured that after a year or two with the Ninja I would be looking to get into one of those. However, I now have the opportunity to buy a well-maintained 2002 BMW R1150RT with 7k miles for $5k.

The FP in this thread has a rule of thumb that anything over 70 hp isn't great as a first bike, but with the BMW weighing in at 600 lbs, perhaps it's 95 hp isn't overkill? Any thoughts on the '02 R1150RT as a first bike?

The EX500/Ninja 500 really isn't a sport bike, at least not by modern standards. Sit on your buddies' bike, then sit on a brand new 600 sportsbike. You will feel the difference!

In fact, the riding position is fairly similar to something like an RT. Which is too big, heavy and powerful to start on. It's not actually that heavy - much lighter than a Hardley Ableson or BMW's own K1200. But you will scare the poo poo out of yourself and quite probably smash it up.

If that's really a great deal for where you are, you could put in your garage and spend $500 on an old EX500 to ride and randomly drop for a year.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
It is very very tempting to make an offer for this. Bet it'd be an awesome laugh.

Porkchop Express
Dec 24, 2009

Ten million years of absolute power. That's what it takes to be really corrupt.
I have found a pretty good deal on a 2001 Kawasaki Vulcan, the only catch is that it has 42,000 miles on it, so if we take an average it was being ridden 4,650 miles a year. I don't know a ton about motorcycles, but I think that is a pretty high amount of miles, yes? Would this still be an ok bike to get if they can provide regular service records? It is being sold by a dealer so I assume they would probably go through the bike before they put it out on the floor.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Porkchop Express posted:

I have found a pretty good deal on a 2001 Kawasaki Vulcan, the only catch is that it has 42,000 miles on it, so if we take an average it was being ridden 4,650 miles a year. I don't know a ton about motorcycles, but I think that is a pretty high amount of miles, yes? Would this still be an ok bike to get if they can provide regular service records? It is being sold by a dealer so I assume they would probably go through the bike before they put it out on the floor.

I put between 8k and 10k miles on my Ninja per year, and that's just counting my commute, not pleasure riding. If there's evidence of regular service and good maintenance, I don't see why it would be a problem. What size engine?

Porkchop Express
Dec 24, 2009

sirbeefalot posted:

I put between 8k and 10k miles on my Ninja per year, and that's just counting my commute, not pleasure riding. If there's evidence of regular service and good maintenance, I don't see why it would be a problem. What size engine?

498cc

Gweenz
Jan 27, 2011

Porkchop Express posted:

Buying bikes is different than cars, can't base much on mileage alone. This is because motorcycles often sit for long periods of time, have different engine and cooling configurations, and are far more succeptible to mistreatment than is the average car. The previous owner or owners and type of motorcycle are the deciding factors on a motorcycle purchase. A mid 90's sportbike with 4 owners and 10k miles is likely to be in far worse shape than the same bike with 1 owner and 30k miles. The general rule about sportbikes is they don't last longer than 30k miles which is why you see so few with high mileage. Cruisers more commonly go 100k+. A local yahoo politician was famous for riding his Harley something like 1.5 million miles, but who knows how many motors that is.

As for the Vulcan, the only worry I would have about the mileage is it sounds like those are highway miles, and a 500cc cruiser is straining pretty hard at 65mph. Probably not a problem if it was kept to around 55 and maintained, and I don't have any experience with that particular model, but I used to own a 535 Virago (air cooled) that struggled pretty hard above 55mph. Stop by your local Kawi shop and ask the mechanic.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Gweenz posted:

Buying bikes is different than cars, can't base much on mileage alone. This is because motorcycles often sit for long periods of time, have different engine and cooling configurations, and are far more succeptible to mistreatment than is the average car. The previous owner or owners and type of motorcycle are the deciding factors on a motorcycle purchase. A mid 90's sportbike with 4 owners and 10k miles is likely to be in far worse shape than the same bike with 1 owner and 30k miles. The general rule about sportbikes is they don't last longer than 30k miles which is why you see so few with high mileage. Cruisers more commonly go 100k+. A local yahoo politician was famous for riding his Harley something like 1.5 million miles, but who knows how many motors that is.

As for the Vulcan, the only worry I would have about the mileage is it sounds like those are highway miles, and a 500cc cruiser is straining pretty hard at 65mph. Probably not a problem if it was kept to around 55 and maintained, and I don't have any experience with that particular model, but I used to own a 535 Virago (air cooled) that struggled pretty hard above 55mph. Stop by your local Kawi shop and ask the mechanic.

The vulcan uses the 500CC EX500 engine, so it'll be fine on the freeway.

If you can get it for cheap and it has service records, I'd say go for it.

Sportbikes have a rep of not making it past 30k because half of them get crashed before 5k and the other half get crashed between 5 and 20k.

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123
I've seen plenty of sport bikes with well over 30000 miles, hell theres quite a few Honda F series with 150-200k+ miles on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs8I8fYNNG0

Problem is most people who buy sportbikes don't usually commute on them or use them as daily riders, but ride them the twisties or track them where they are eventually crashed and parted out with low miles most likely.

Porkchop Express
Dec 24, 2009

They sold the thing literally minutes before I walked in to the place. The salesman of course wasn't phased, and told me "We have plenty of other options, let me show you this brand new Triumph we just got in..."

:colbert:

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Porkchop Express posted:

They sold the thing literally minutes before I walked in to the place. The salesman of course wasn't phased, and told me "We have plenty of other options, let me show you this brand new Triumph we just got in..."

:colbert:

Proud new owner of a Triumph, I hope?

Empire Waffles
Apr 3, 2009
I want to buy you!

Click here for the full 1138x783 image.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
I literally (and I do mean literally) did a double take when I saw this

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/2187329180.html

How the gently caress is that not my old bike!?!?

Must. Purchase.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

BlueBayou posted:

I literally (and I do mean literally) did a double take when I saw this

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/2187329180.html

How the gently caress is that not my old bike!?!?

Must. Purchase.

Deleted :(

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008

Z3n posted:

Deleted :(

nnnoooo i knew i should have called him tonight. but i was headed to a party and bbllleeerrggg bbooo

it honest to god looked JUST like my old bike

Porkchop Express
Dec 24, 2009

Paytizzle posted:

Proud new owner of a Triumph, I hope?

Oh god I loving wish, Triumph's are one of my favorite bike manufacturers, if not my absolute favorite. If I had the cash I would have bought a Bonneville or a Scrambler right then and there. But I am wanting to start a little lower on the price range.

They had two other options, but we ended up walking around and talking with the sales guy for so long, that I ran out of time to do any test rides. They have a 98 Concours going for a great price, and the guy was apparently fanatical about maintenance. My only concern is that is a heavy mother fucker, and I am not sure if thats just a little TOO heavy for a first bike. I mean I am not a tiny person, I am 6'2" and 275 lbs, so it's not like I need to get a Honda Rebel as a first bike, but I still worry that is a little to heavy.

I also found a 77 Goldwing for sale off Craigslist that looks like it is in amazing condition. The guy has obviously taken great care of it, repainted it, the whole 9 yards. But as with the Concours my only concern is that its a heavy motherfucker. At least it doesnt have the added weight of all those farings like on newer bikes, I think I am gonna check it out in person because it is a great price.

Porkchop Express fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jan 30, 2011

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
I was helping a friend look at SV650's to buy. There's too few of them up for sale around here, though (upstate New York). So he's expanding to used 600cc SS's, preferably those around $3000-4000.

Which 600cc would give him the best bang for his buck (quality, reliability, etc.) as a commuter?

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

the walkin dude posted:

I was helping a friend look at SV650's to buy. There's too few of them up for sale around here, though (upstate New York). So he's expanding to used 600cc SS's, preferably those around $3000-4000.

Which 600cc would give him the best bang for his buck (quality, reliability, etc.) as a commuter?

02 and older ZX-6Rs, CBR600F4s, first-gen R6 (but only if it hasn't been beat on) and maybe the Thundercat as well.

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123

the walkin dude posted:

You're options are pretty drat extensive. pretty much any Honda F series sportbikes, heck you could probably find an early RR for that price range, 5th gen Honda VFR is a good option. I prefer the 2003+ R6s because they got fuel injection those years and I believe Yamaha addressed the rather weak 2nd gear. I haven't heard of anything bad from any of the early 2000s Ninjas either, 3-4k could nab you a 03-04 636 or possibly an 05-06 model.

If you get a Honda check if the Regulator/Rectifer has ever been replaced with a better after market one.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

the walkin dude posted:

First bike or no?

I'd add the zx6e/zzr600 to the mix too. Upright seating, good midrange, from the days when a streetbike was just that. Decent suspension and a chassis with some potential with the right upgrades.

I put 50k or so on one. Great second bike, I took it to the track, the twisties, and on 500 mile day trips.

Made essentially unchanged from 93 to 04 in the states.

The later models (05+), are just a rebadged 01 zx6r with some budget parts.

Could definitely be found cheaper than that too, giving him some money for upgrades or trips.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jan 31, 2011

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

the walkin dude posted:

A CBR600 F3 or F4 is pretty much the default choice. These are all faster bikes than the SV however.

If he wants a commuter, I'd echo the VFR suggestion, but I'd say a carbed VFR750, not a VFR800. Pretty much all you need to know is whether the exhaust is about the rust through and that the charging system works.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Saga posted:

A CBR600 F3 or F4 is pretty much the default choice. These are all faster bikes than the SV however.

If he wants a commuter, I'd echo the VFR suggestion, but I'd say a carbed VFR750, not a VFR800. Pretty much all you need to know is whether the exhaust is about the rust through and that the charging system works.

I'd also ask if the valves have been checked, VFR owners seem to have some sort of aversion to checking valves.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Z3n posted:

I'd also ask if the valves have been checked, VFR owners seem to have some sort of aversion to checking valves.

Did I mention it's better to throw them away rather than try to work on anything behind the fairing? Unless you have a child slave labourer or a specially-trained macaque to help you reach stuff.

_Dav
Dec 24, 2008
Absolutely loathe catching the train/tube to work in London, so have saved up enough to get myself a bike here. Had a 93 CB400 SF in Dublin for 3 years, loved it, but want to go for something a bit newer, bigger and more versatile. Ideally I need something that: Looks good, Gets decent MPG, is tourable, will stand upto being commuted 365, is insurable for <25yo and <£3200. Currently the Kawa z750(s) seems to be the best option, but I'm open minded about what to go for. I've always quite liked the VFR800 but I imagine that city filtering and MPG aren't upto par for my needs. Thoughts?

Here's my old bike, wish I didn't have to sell her :/

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Z3n posted:

It's because when the finally get around to it at 75000 miles, they find that they're all perfectly within spec, report it to the forums, and then no one else bothers. Honda supremacy. :silver:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

SV650?

Endless Mike posted:

It's because when the finally get around to it at 75000 miles, they find that they're all perfectly within spec, report it to the forums, and then no one else botheres.

The last time I was in a VFR forum they justified that you were better off just buying a used engine for the cost of a valve check and swapping it in when the current one exploded from never doing any maintenance. :v:

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

_Dav posted:

Absolutely loathe catching the train/tube to work in London, so have saved up enough to get myself a bike here. Had a 93 CB400 SF in Dublin for 3 years, loved it, but want to go for something a bit newer, bigger and more versatile.

Obvious London choices -

VFR750 would be ideal

earlyish CB600F Hornet

slightly battered ER-6F

Given the insurance issue you're going to have a late model KTM 640 adventure would be a great bike, and can go touring as well. Should get 50+ mpg. The bars will be loving arse when you're trying to filter however. This is also the main problem with other supermoto style bikes, setting aside the crap-for-touring problem. If you don't mind mounting the curb/sidewalk/pavement to get around traffic, you can get around that some of the time. But watch out for plod. Also, the DR-Z engined CCMs and DR-Z400 SMs (<--- 2k for a minter).

XJ600F (cheap, air cooled - so you don't roast your legs).

R1100R/ST

Honestly, a simple air-cooled bike or a water cooled single is nice to have for central London. Even on a bike, there is so much slow filtering (unless you are going to go balls-out, courier stylee) that you will be pegging the poo poo out of the temp gauge on a big water-cooled four.

Gweenz
Jan 27, 2011

_Dav posted:

Absolutely loathe catching the train/tube to work in London, so have saved up enough to get myself a bike here. Had a 93 CB400 SF in Dublin for 3 years, loved it, but want to go for something a bit newer, bigger and more versatile. Ideally I need something that: Looks good, Gets decent MPG, is tourable, will stand upto being commuted 365, is insurable for <25yo and <£3200. Currently the Kawa z750(s) seems to be the best option, but I'm open minded about what to go for. I've always quite liked the VFR800 but I imagine that city filtering and MPG aren't upto par for my needs. Thoughts?

Here's my old bike, wish I didn't have to sell her :/

Not sure if you have all these bikes over there:

VFR750 or 800 (not the newest gen ones though)
Kawi ZZR or 650r
Yamaha FZ6
Honda SuperHawk VTR1000 (small gas tank is the only negative)

Whatever you get I don't think you want to tour on a naked bike. It gets real old, real fast, at least here in the States.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Gweenz posted:

Not sure if you have all these bikes over there:

VFR750 or 800 (not the newest gen ones though)
Kawi ZZR or 650r
Yamaha FZ6
Honda SuperHawk VTR1000 (small gas tank is the only negative)

Whatever you get I don't think you want to tour on a naked bike. It gets real old, real fast, at least here in the States.

VTRs drink fuel like it's going out of style and have the small tank problem, partially remedied on later bikes. Possibly worse for him, it will be very expensive to insure for someone under 25 in or around London, especially as it sounds like he doesn't have any qualifying motorcycle NCB ("no claims bonus").

e: just to reiterate, the VFR (for example) will be better at filtering than a wider-barred Z750. It's also a much nicer, more capable bike. Until you have to work on it, but that doesn't happen much as long as you buy one with a stainless system already on it and a spare reg/rec.

Hot Buttered
Apr 27, 2008

...check it and see!
I just found out that the tax man is going to be particularly unkind to me this year, so I'm thinking about selling the two bikes I have in a couple months, saving some of the proceeds and spending the rest on a cheaper used bike. I'm finally willing to admit to myself that A) I'm getting older and don't want an uncomfortable bike anymore and B) I live in Florida and there isn't a decent curve in 300 miles. So I'm looking for suggestions, based on these requirements:

1) Not necessarily cutting edge, but with at least some sporting tendencies. I abhor cruisers. Sport tourers, tourers, standards, and adventure type are all fine.

2) No singles. I have one now and just don't care for that engine architecture.

3) My girl is slowly warming to the idea of going for rides, so capable of doing simple daytrips two-up with some modicum of comfort.

4) I like to work on my own stuff, so nothing that is absurdly difficult to service. (I've heard VFR's are for example, otherwise they would be good candidates.)

5) Comfortable. No racer's tuck. No KTM 640-style vibration.

6) Can be had on the used market for $3500 or less.

All I can really think of right now is the Bandit 1200 and Yamaha FZ1. I'd love to hear other suggestions though. If I could find one for the right price, I would love a Ducati ST. I might not break down crying when I sold the SS1000 if I had an ST in the garage. I think it's out of my price range though.

Any thoughts?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Ranging from higher price to lower, Duc STs should be available in your price range, I'd also look out for aprilia tuonos, falcos, futuras, kawasaki zzr1200, zrx1100-1200, z1000, zx12, zx11, zx6e/zzr600. Honda 919/599s are also an option, as are superhawks. From Suzuki, vstrom, sv650/1000, hayabusa.

There's a big range of bikes available to you out there. :). I'd lean towards the bigger bikes in your situation.

Hot Buttered
Apr 27, 2008

...check it and see!

Z3n posted:

Ranging from higher price to lower, Duc STs should be available in your price range, I'd also look out for aprilia tuonos, falcos, futuras, kawasaki zzr1200, zrx1100-1200, z1000, zx12, zx11, zx6e/zzr600. Honda 919/599s are also an option, as are superhawks. From Suzuki, vstrom, sv650/1000, hayabusa.

There's a big range of bikes available to you out there. :). I'd lean towards the bigger bikes in your situation.

I think you're right about getting a bigger bike. I like the Aprilia's, but they're exceptionally rare around here. I'm going to keep my eye out for an ST, but most I'm seeing are pretty expensive. Superhawks I like the styling of, but know nothing about. The big Kawi's are interesting, cheap and available though. Any experience with the ZZR1200 or ZRX1100?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Hot Buttered posted:

I think you're right about getting a bigger bike. I like the Aprilia's, but they're exceptionally rare around here. I'm going to keep my eye out for an ST, but most I'm seeing are pretty expensive. Superhawks I like the styling of, but know nothing about. The big Kawi's are interesting, cheap and available though. Any experience with the ZZR1200 or ZRX1100?

I owned a ZZR1200 for around 5k. Wonderful motorcycle, far better than just the specs would indicate. Very nice, stable chassis. It took me from Santa Barbara to Santa Cruz via Highway 1 and back in comfort and speed. It's an old man bike so it has cheap insurance and doesn't get any attention from the cops especially with hardbags on it. I'm too tired to dig up pictures of mine. Engines are a hybrid of ZX11 and ZRX parts, again, too tired to recall the exact combinations. Bulletproof engines though, known for going forever. Lots of torque, a little weak on the low end (considering it's a 1200) but an awesome build of power as you rev it out, typical for kawasaki.

Never ridden a ZRX, but had a friend ride the poo poo out of his for 50k with no problems. Again, very overbuilt engines. Check out the last few posts in the pics and videos thread for what you can do to one with a turbo. A reliable 200HP on the stock engine and pump gas is easily doable.

Superhawks are great all arounders, but they have one issue and that is a very small gas tank compounded by huge, 50mm throttle bodies that suck fuel like it's going out of style. Figure 100-120 miles if you're gentle and as low as 70 if you're hard on it. The Euro market got a gen 2 that had a bigger tank but it was never a great seller here.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Bandit 1200/1250?

Saga
Aug 17, 2009
BMW 1100/1150RT. Your girlfriend will like it better than an ST and you live in Florida and there are no corners.

Hot Buttered posted:

I just found out that the tax man is going to be particularly unkind to me this year, so I'm thinking about selling the two bikes I have in a couple months, saving some of the proceeds and spending the rest on a cheaper used bike. I'm finally willing to admit to myself that A) I'm getting older and don't want an uncomfortable bike anymore and B) I live in Florida and there isn't a decent curve in 300 miles. So I'm looking for suggestions, based on these requirements:

1) Not necessarily cutting edge, but with at least some sporting tendencies. I abhor cruisers. Sport tourers, tourers, standards, and adventure type are all fine.

2) No singles. I have one now and just don't care for that engine architecture.

3) My girl is slowly warming to the idea of going for rides, so capable of doing simple daytrips two-up with some modicum of comfort.

4) I like to work on my own stuff, so nothing that is absurdly difficult to service. (I've heard VFR's are for example, otherwise they would be good candidates.)

5) Comfortable. No racer's tuck. No KTM 640-style vibration.

6) Can be had on the used market for $3500 or less.

All I can really think of right now is the Bandit 1200 and Yamaha FZ1. I'd love to hear other suggestions though. If I could find one for the right price, I would love a Ducati ST. I might not break down crying when I sold the SS1000 if I had an ST in the garage. I think it's out of my price range though.

Any thoughts?

Hot Buttered
Apr 27, 2008

...check it and see!
Right now, based on availability, price and appeal, the ZRX is really talking to me. I like the retro styling. Looks like the ergos are what I'm after. There's a simplicity to it that I find appealing. And apparently, the engine is really detuned, and a set of ZX11 cams, a pipe and jet kit makes for a huge improvement if I ever get bored with it. I think the ZZR is probably too much of a rocketship and I'll end up losing my license. I'm sure the BMW is a good bike, but it's a little bigger than what I think I would want and looks like a cop bike.

The few old comparos I've found seem to prefer the FZ1 to the ZRX, but I think they're close enough to where personal preference takes precedence. The Bandit 1200 is always in the same comparisons and is always the dog of the group. 1250's seem to be outside of my price range.

I do really like the look of the Superhawk, but I've dealt with limited range on my KTM and it sucks. I've come very close to being stranded before and don't like the element of uncertainty that a 100 mile range brings to a ride. It's distracting.

I've never owned a Kawi, but it's starting to look like one might be in my future.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Bonus: The banana seat is generally very comfortable for 2 up riding. They're good bikes, you really can't go wrong with them. And bonus turbo potential. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porkchop Express
Dec 24, 2009

There is another bike that has come up, after work I will be going to test ride an 07' Suzuki DRZ 400-SM. It has 10,000 miles I think, it is in super clean condition, and it is going for $4,000 out the door. (Used bike from a dealer) I think this is a much better bike to start on than a KLR650, because I have sat on one of those and it was just way to tall for me, I would try to put my feet on the ground, and I would have to stand on the tip of my toes to be able to touch the ground.