Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Condiv posted:

uh, dems are assaulting ed too, with charter schools
I already acknowledged that in an earlier post. Also charter school support is far from universal across the party. Mostly bad apples like Booker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Alter Ego posted:

Go away, Hillary, your arrogance cost us the 2016 election and sentenced us to 1000 years of yooge, bigly darkness

so much for the tolerant left

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
It's not darkness if everything is gold plated

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Ma'am, this is a Pinkberry.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

It's not darkness if everything is gold plated

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Grey Fox posted:

I already acknowledged that in an earlier post. Also charter school support is far from universal across the party. Mostly bad apples like Booker.

it's kinda tough to call em bad apples when they control the party...

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

got any sevens posted:

This is why we didnt want to be leaders in occupy, makes you a prime target for the pigs. Course, then the media stopped mentioning us after the first week so I knew the pigs were going to attack and I got out of there.

Maybe occupy should have shifted their energy towards running candidates, winning elections, and building power within the dem party if they wanted to have a long term impact

Instead they just squatted in a park and had standoffs with police because most leftists are more interested in making flashy symbolic stands rather than doing the hard, slow, boring work of political organizing

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Condiv posted:

it's kinda tough to call em bad apples when they control the party...
Wow, maybe that's why I said they need to reboot the party.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

democrats need a rebranding effort, i suggest calling theselves DMCRTify and buying an office in the mission district of sf

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Hillary just spent 3 minutes about how much people support her and how diverse the democrats are.

Jesus loving Christ she's gonna run again

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Hillary just spent 3 minutes about how much people support her and how diverse the democrats are.

Jesus loving Christ she's gonna run again

she is, and she's gonna split the party, and this is how trump will be re-elected

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

HorseRenoir posted:

Maybe occupy should have shifted their energy towards running candidates, winning elections, and building power within the dem party if they wanted to have a long term impact

Instead they just squatted in a park and had standoffs with police because most leftists are more interested in making flashy symbolic stands rather than doing the hard, slow, boring work of political organizing

You don't know poo poo about occupy movement. The movement was crushed by the militarized police and the obama administration didn't do anything to help them.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

WHEN PETE WIND HE'LL GIVE ALL THE BAD DEMS THE BUTT*

*pronounced boot

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

hitlery

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

HorseRenoir posted:

:hai:

"why won't democrats run actual leftists?"
only votes maybe once every 4-8 years as a leftist
"democrats are corporate shills"
posts on facebook as the extent of political activism

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

:hai:

"why won't democrats run actual leftists?"
only votes maybe once every 4-8 years as a leftist
"democrats are corporate shills"
posts on facebook as the extent of political activism

Which Clinton toxx rereg are you anyways

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

You don't know poo poo about occupy movement. The movement was crushed by the militarized police and the obama administration didn't do anything to help them.

occupy was a physical protest and not a political movement, which was my entire point

unless there were a bunch of cops preventing occupiers from attending party meetings or organizing for downballot elections that I don't know about

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

When will Trump send Seal Team Six to raid the Clinton compound?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

When will Trump send Seal Team Six to raid the Clinton compound?
nah he'll send them to a day care center

gotta rack up that 8 year old kill count

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deadgoon posted:

she is, and she's gonna split the party, and this is how trump will be re-elected

can't wait for the american versions of the SDP & KPD

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Seal Team 6 is busy running grueling training missions in a mockup of Malmo Sweden in the middle of the Arizona desert

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gringostar posted:

can't wait for the american versions of the SDP & KPD

well maybe if the SPD hadn't literally armed fascists in 1919

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
The KPD did nothing wrong

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

The KPD did nothing wrong

A KPD member killed a policeman and it helped unify the country around the Nazis. :whitewater:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

That and it was time for their bi-monthly shower

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
loving hippies got crushed by the police state

and i'm glad at it

next time kill a few cops before you go down

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i went to the occupy protests and i shower daily :)

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Barks posted:

i went to the occupy protests and i shower daily :)

this is why you lose

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
What were you guys doing during occupy?
(The answer is posting)

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was reading about it on the internet!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The only actual reason to hate Hillary Clinton btw is because of how they abandoned Socks because of that stupid car-bumper-magnet Buddy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Ace of Baes posted:

(The answer is posting)
battling chronic depression and slowly realizing i wasn't ready for classes

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

in the coming uprising the democratic party will arm the pantsuit nation in order to help the government suppress the Bernie rebellion

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

a good catte

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

(The answer is posting)

At my job, not making GBS threads on cars

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zegermans posted:

At my job, not making GBS threads on cars

So posting???

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Leftists have jobs btw, contrary to what you might believe George Soros does not pay protestors rent.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

*extremely imperial officer from that scene in return of the jedi voice* leftist scum

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/835213002794119168

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

*extremely imperial officer from that scene in return of the jedi voice* leftist scum

*wilhelm scream*

• Locked thread