Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

poopkitty posted:

Not gross?? Umm, yeah. That's gross.

I meant not like really gross like pus or maggots or degloving but, yeah, I guess it's kinda disturbing. Tho' it doesn't seem be really bothering her other than the bother of adjusting it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
I remembered what else I needed. It was a toothbrush.

My steam name is zeffuraptor.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Loud Mouse posted:

steroids are bad

synthol isnt even a steroid, its oil

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Anime Sandwich posted:

loving Whore.

greetings retard

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Yeah, just to spell it out a little more, when you see those guys with ridiculous arm muscles where it seems physically impossible... that's because it often is and they've injected oil into themselves to make them look muscular. Usually when you see someone with synthol muscles it just looks wrong somehow, even if they aren't the crazy dude whose arms exploded.

Edit: The dude pictured is the dude whose muscles eventually exploded and there's cool footage of him drawing syringe after syringe of red fluid out of his arm bulge when it happened from a documentary about him.

Captain Candiru fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Mar 30, 2014

Loud Mouse
Dec 19, 2008

MY WILL IS THE CHEESE CLUB
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN CHEESE

Wildlife Analysis posted:

synthol isnt even a steroid, its oil

its like a weird injectable right? I've seen pictures of what it does and I don't understand why anyone would want that.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Loud Mouse posted:

its like a weird injectable right? I've seen pictures of what it does and I don't understand why anyone would want that.

If you have some weird muscle fetish or you want to look like you're steroids ripped without actually working out

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

GNU Order posted:

If you have some weird muscle fetish or you want to look like you're steroids ripped without actually working out

poor meatguy, thought of lifting and died

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
No lady can resist arms like these!
Sexy!

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

synthol is hella gross

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Loud Mouse posted:

if youre a lazy shithead who really likes the look of muscle, but cant develop huge ones and are too scared to roid it out.

you can blow the poo poo out of your muscles overdoing that poo poo iirc.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Portals posted:

synthol is hella gross

He's got some bangin' tits tho

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Portals posted:

synthol is hella gross

nice tits.

i am legitimately impressed.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
It's not really analogous, but the synthol dudes remind me a lot of the women who get those watermelon tit and rear end implants.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i emailed a dude back a while ago and i found a good home for Antares it seems, guy wanted a young ewe even though i told him she failed on her last mom-session

so she won't die, at least not by me. plus i get $$

also Pasiphae is in labor. wtf is it with animals and giving birth in the middle of the night/morning? humans dont stick to that rule, i don't get why animals do. I can think of exactly TWO occasions in which an animal of mine birthed during the day, its weird
anyway she's super experienced and big so i feel no need to check up on her

also, Hurry Up We're Dreaming by M83 is the ultimate chill-out album imo

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_diEm6st6o

Watching this right now. New lady crush!

Hitler, any 2 faced lambs?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Captain Backslap posted:

It's not really analogous, but the synthol dudes remind me a lot of the women who get those watermelon tit and rear end implants.

More similar than you think, since usually in both cases they have serious hosed up body image issues.

Loud Mouse
Dec 19, 2008

I have never seen this movie and yet this is one of my favorite songs ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CQokgv0dQw

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

poopkitty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_diEm6st6o

Watching this right now. New lady crush!

Hitler, any 2 faced lambs?

none of my creatures have ever had horrible deformities, no

i'm a better breeder than to allow that, although that doesn't say much for my breeding expertise

a guy i used to buy cattle from raised cattle for shows and he said that the breeding for that is so hosed up that one routinely gets hippo-headed calves, calves with five legs, calves with a normal head and another stump head on their necks and other hosed up poo poo like that

show-breeding is hosed up

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
:siren:

it's not this blue irl obviously. also sorry about the blurriness, a2 is very large and i only have a lovely camera tbh. all that remains now is to watercolour it all, every single last creature :unsmigghh:

you probably won't be able to recognise your catte until they're all coloured, but rest assured they're all present in the cattebox

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

how will you keep track of which cat is meant to be which color

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Loud Mouse posted:

I have never seen this movie and yet this is one of my favorite songs ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CQokgv0dQw

it is a good song, though not my favorite but i will not contest this with you

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Kimmalah posted:

More similar than you think, since usually in both cases they have serious hosed up body image issues.

And when I was looking for that pic, I found this:

badass

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Corn Thongs posted:

how will you keep track of which cat is meant to be which color
female intuition

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Avshalom posted:

it's not this blue irl obviously. also sorry about the blurriness, a2 is very large and i only have a lovely camera tbh. all that remains now is to watercolour it all, every single last creature :unsmigghh:

you probably won't be able to recognise your catte until they're all coloured, but rest assured they're all present in the cattebox

:neckbeard: I can't wait to see it all colored!

Loud Mouse
Dec 19, 2008

Globo-Hitler III posted:

it is a good song, though not my favorite but i will not contest this with you

yeah, there are many better songs, but this one is stuck in my head! Therefore it is superior until something else comes along.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

That is awesome. Lady on left had an ugly tattoo, tho. Don't tan your tats!

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

:aaaaa:

oh my god the tarsiers and the capybaras and the giraffes and the unicorns :kimchi:

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I'm trying to watch youtube necropsies but Mini-Kitty is watching dino-you tubes and narrating for me. "Mama, did you know that Jurassic and Cretaceous are periods in time?" I can't even be mad.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Portals posted:

:aaaaa:

oh my god the tarsiers and the capybaras and the giraffes and the unicorns :kimchi:
i don't even know how you managed to identify the tarsiers in that incomprehensible blob of ink but i salute you :3:

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

poopkitty posted:

I'm trying to watch youtube necropsies but Mini-Kitty is watching dino-you tubes and narrating for me. "Mama, did you know that Jurassic and Cretaceous are periods in time?" I can't even be mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr2iQ96em2w
dino tubes

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
kids these days! in my day i used to fall on the ground and pretend to have strychnine poisoning, we had more wholesome hobbies back then

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i also used to march up to complete strangers when i was like three and say "i'm going to terrify you with my roar!" (direct quote, same line every time) and then i'd roar like a lion; if they acted scared i'd be delighted, and if they didn't then i'd burst into tears

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

i don't even know how you managed to identify the tarsiers in that incomprehensible blob of ink but i salute you :3:

they're staring right at me! how could I not notice :3:

e: omg the kiwiiiiis

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Avshalom posted:

i also used to march up to complete strangers when i was like three and say "i'm going to terrify you with my roar!" (direct quote, same line every time) and then i'd roar like a lion; if they acted scared i'd be delighted, and if they didn't then i'd burst into tears

apparently i was so good at imitating animals in England that one time an old lady at a bus stop told my mom that i made a very good cat

i think i was like 4 and crawled around doing cat things in the grass

anyway that's my child story

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I can perfectly imitate a guinea pig wheek

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:OG_Kush.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Psychonaught

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Globo-Hitler III posted:

you were pooping and burying it

weren't you

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Avshalom posted:

you were pooping and burying it

weren't you

yes and i also clawed her face

realtalk though i think i climbed up a light post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Globo-Hitler III posted:

apparently i was so good at imitating animals in England that one time an old lady at a bus stop told my mom that i made a very good cat

anyway that's my child story
my sister,when very small, used to wear a camouflage shirt and pants and sit out in the yard. It was her "protective coloration," and she believed it made her invisible

the lack of bushes or trees in her immediate vicinity was left unexamined

• Locked thread