Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What up TikTok Nation. I love all that cringe poo poo in my videogames. I loving love it when Dawn Horizon says yall and the purple haired white girl says nameen. I guess I'm just built different. *drops phone revealing my massive drooping gut, making me look fully nude even though I'm in my gamer shorts*

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What up TikTok Nation. I love all that cringe poo poo in my videogames. I loving love it when Dawn Horizon says yall and the purple haired white girl says nameen. I guess I'm just built different. *drops phone revealing my massive drooping gut, making me look fully nude even though I'm in my gamer shorts*

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

60 YEAR OLD PARANOID GULF WAR VET (Far Cry 5, 6, probably Crysis 3, probably Doomy Turtle, etc): Haha don’t worry, we, the developers, know that climbing 5000 foot towers sucks so you only have to do this one once, gamer, for the sake of this joke that blew our decrepit minds.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lost power so playing Yahtzee by candlelight.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Home from work after losing my nutsack in 2 degree weather. Going to spend all night watching Frosty Fausting streams and playing Picross while soaking my balls in a hot footbath

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wife nd i got the bug so la-mulana and theatrhythm until i cant concentrate

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

Get better soon bro.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

oh poo poo didn't realize frosty faustings had started already. gotta get watching

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

drat dude. Swift recovery.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Congrats dude, what’s its name?

EDIT: Misunderstood, disregard

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Congrats dude, what’s its name?

EDIT: Misunderstood, disregard

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Get better soon bro.

Arch Nemesis posted:

ty. have decided to get drunk nd play video gamws

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
THEYH BOTH HAVE AIDS :dddddddddd

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Wiping my raid tonight on every boss and doing an Arnold swartzenegger impression which pisses everyone off as I say “Shut up! What are you doing, Cmon!”

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
My guild has not cleared this raid now after 3 weeks lol and everyone is very frustrated and they have begun to ask why I’m allowed in the guild but hopefully I can continue with what I’m doing because it will be hard to find a guild that tolerates this

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
And also when I’m tired I say “I have to take a poo poo brb” and autofollow a dps for an hour

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

My guild has not cleared this raid now after 3 weeks lol and everyone is very frustrated and they have begun to ask why I’m allowed in the guild but hopefully I can continue with what I’m doing because it will be hard to find a guild that tolerates this

Been there lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wiping my raid tonight on every boss and doing an Arnold swartzenegger impression which pisses everyone off as I say “Shut up! What are you doing, Cmon!”

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
“ I just don’t understand why he is a captain when he is an obvious troll. He is bottom of the meters every week and he won’t stop saying “it’s not a tumor” which makes it hard to listen to the tank and also you’ve called for clear comms every fight and he doesn’t respect it”

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

“ I just don’t understand why he is a captain when he is an obvious troll. He is bottom of the meters every week and he won’t stop saying “it’s not a tumor” which makes it hard to listen to the tank and also you’ve called for clear comms every fight and he doesn’t respect it”

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
unequipping one piece of gear per wipe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

unequipping one piece of gear per wipe

I don’t think they realized yet that every piece of gear I have is broken this week

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t think they realized yet that every piece of gear I have is broken this week

gently caress I gotta get back into WoW.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Taking my La-Mulana frustrations out by killing dozens of people in HITMAN roguelite.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
“Please go repair your gear but don’t use the guild fund because this should have been handled before the raid”

“He just used the guild fund”

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I’m sorry for so much WoW posting but I gotta say this is my new thing that is wiping us and I’m crying laughing that it always works

There is an ability shamans have called “bloodlust” that increases your haste, damage, ect that can only be cast every 10 minutes and should only be done once a boss fight. It’s the raid leaders job to call out when to use this ability usually. Instead I have been saying “Lust” when the boss is at 99% in my best impression of the GMs voice and the shaman always falls for it and both the GM screaming at the shaman for doing it, and screaming at whoever is “imitating” him has me jn loving tears. I’ve done it 6 times already and it’s always a wipe.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m sorry for so much WoW posting but I gotta say this is my new thing that is wiping us and I’m crying laughing that it always works

There is an ability shamans have called “bloodlust” that increases your haste, damage, ect that can only be cast every 10 minutes and should only be done once a boss fight. It’s the raid leaders job to call out when to use this ability usually. Instead I have been saying “Lust” when the boss is at 99% in my best impression of the GMs voice and the shaman always falls for it and both the GM screaming at the shaman for doing it, and screaming at whoever is “imitating” him has me jn loving tears. I’ve done it 6 times already and it’s always a wipe.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
watching movies on shudder tonight to get my scary movie fix

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!