Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im sure tomorrow the number will go down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

I've got a toothache today and my dentist sent an email yesterday saying their office is closed until May lmao

better learn how to pull your own teeth bud

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

100k a day before the weekend is out?

I don't know anymore.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

I've got a toothache today and my dentist sent an email yesterday saying their office is closed until May lmao

oh jeez, toothaches are the worst

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Thesaurus posted:

Feeling kinda stressed out by this massive and growing wave of death and suffering.

my mind is saying lol, but my body is saying ohshitohshitohshit if i am correctly interpreting my constantly shaking hands, inability to concentrate and tendency to spiral into a giant meltdown whenever even the slightest setback comes up

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Yrump is spooked and gonna resign.

Then poo poo all over Pence all day on Twitter.

Watch.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

needs to be two big lungs

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Raiad posted:

my mind is saying lol, but my body is saying ohshitohshitohshit if i am correctly interpreting my constantly shaking hands, inability to concentrate and tendency to spiral into a giant meltdown whenever even the slightest setback comes up

I think the one thing keeping me going is that nobody close to me has gotten the virus yet. I feel like that will change soon.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/evanwilliams/status/1244813018300444673

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

All I'm hearing is that ny could stop this in its tracks by just announcing something every day

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ncov=best

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

D1E posted:

Yrump is spooked and gonna resign.

Then poo poo all over Pence all day on Twitter.

Watch.

him saying the next two weeks are gonna be painful kinda wigged me out, like, wait, the horror of what is about to happen got through to HIM? gently caress, we're hosed, we're loving absolutely hosed

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Raiad posted:

That just means you've been posting in CSPAM

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Mr Hootington posted:

Liquor store increased all prices $5-$10 across the board.

I want to die

At least it's open. Here in PA they're literally boarded up.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Raiad posted:

Hey! You sound like me today! Lmao on the outside, fml on the inside

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Rauros posted:

worrying about the optics of wearing masks in hallways seems like a lost cause when their are refrigerator trucks in the parking lot

man, hospital admins really do care about their loving bottom line in America don't they?

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

I'm gonna be the guy but while this is not the right way to address things obviously you really shouldn't wear contaminated PPE outside of contaminated rooms

If the public halls weren't contaminated before, they are once you wear PPE from a sick room to a not sick room

This is the whole reason we use disposable PPE, the thing is we need to be doing warm zone decons and it's practically impossible to achieve that so the other way would be making whole hospitals sick/not sick and wearing full PPE in the sick hospital at all times and deconing when you leave. From the looks of it, and given the level of PPE that you see like the Korean or Chinese medical staff in, I assume that's what they're doing.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Feb 29: 68 cases
March 31: 188,530 cases
April 31: ...?

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Is that Don Cherry dressed like a samurai.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump will not resign and will in fact be reelected by winning a minimum of 45 states

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Raiad posted:

That's weird, the who just announced that constantly shaking hands, inability to concentrate and tendency to spiral into a giant meltdown whenever even the slightest setback comes up are in fact the first symptoms of supercorona

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

jisforjosh posted:

http://imgur.com/3nXp0ni

Here you go

Edit: sound on

i shouldnt be laughing at this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
who knew that modern society was so reliant on spitting in other peoples' faces to function

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

well lets just say the curve will be flattened

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Rauros posted:

worrying about the optics of wearing masks in hallways seems like a lost cause when their are refrigerator trucks in the parking lot

It's not the optics, it's that if you wear an N95 into a contaminated room and then wear the same N95 into an uncontaminated hallway you contaminate the hallway when you breathe out and agitate all the trapped virus particles

Even if it's not very likely, you really really have to treat PPE like that because you defeat the whole point of following BSI protocols when you half-rear end them and especially at scale

The optics might be what the boss is concerned about, I don't know, but it's real bad practice to wear PPE continually while transitioning from sick to not-sick areas.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Is that Don Cherry dressed like a samurai.

Don is way less fit than u think

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

triple sulk posted:

trump will not resign and will in fact be reelected by winning a minimum of 45 states

eventually Mnuchin will start Emergency UBI and trump will go down in history as the only prez who could have done it, a legendary figure

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Every time I see someone not wearing a mask that tune in Breath of the Wild whenever you meet a Guardian starts playing in my head.

nice of u to take the mask off and say how u really feel about poor people

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Gum posted:

That's weird, the who just announced that constantly shaking hands, inability to concentrate and tendency to spiral into a giant meltdown whenever even the slightest setback comes up are in fact the first symptoms of supercorona

sweet, if i die i'm not gonna have to see what's coming next

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
soon society will be washed away and we can return to the lives of our ancestors, as seen in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=remr6Na_hD8

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Nothus posted:

At least it's open. Here in PA they're literally boarded up.

Is Pennsylvania the only state that considered liquor stores non-essential amd closed them? Every other states I know of thats actually closed poo poo down has kept them open both to help keep people inside and more impottantly because alcohol withdrawal can get really nasty and land you in the hospital and they really can't have hospital beds taken up just to appease tut-tutters about the dangers of having fun in an emergency.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/WorstCaseLeafs/status/1245185746400673792

:geno:

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Pollyanna posted:

That's 11.4 doublings over 31 days, which equals a doubling time of 2.7 days.

Jee.

Zus.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BeefThief posted:

is he dead yet?

Biden is :toot:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

What if we rebranded covid19 as Nu-Flu

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Maybe get someone to write a jingle

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Is Pennsylvania the only state that considered liquor stores non-essential amd closed them? Every other states I know of thats actually closed poo poo down has kept them open both to help keep people inside and more impottantly because alcohol withdrawal can get really nasty and land you in the hospital and they really can't have hospital beds taken up just to appease tut-tutters about the dangers of having fun in an emergency.

At least in philly, the liquor stores are not open to browse, but they can do deliveries.

Might be able to do contactless pickups, but I don't know how they'd check ID for that.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/1245186657676152835?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

eric ciaramella posted:

who knew that modern society was so reliant on spitting in other peoples' faces to function

Theres a corner store thats still open I drove past to get to groceries that has roughly 10 signs taped to its windows rn saying NO SPITTING in 50 point font.