Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
That dude's a maniac. I made it all the way through tho, so if you have to kill time it's worth a listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Malaria posted:

Steven Tyler is the only reason I still occasionally checkout this podcast.

He is just as crazy as I thought he would be.

Great episode.

I'm gonna listen to Big John McCarthy tomorrow. I bet it's good too.

JRE MMA show is better than the normal JRE

I am so invested in listening to steven tyler talk now

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Malaria posted:

How insufferable was the Tim Kennedy episode?

Might be the first MMA episode I skip. That guy is so annoying.

I think he renamed it during or after filming it but it's not a MMA episode.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

tao lin go on hogan

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
I have no idea who this Howard Bloom guy is but he is says some interesting poo poo that sounds like nonsense.

I cured my chronic fatigue with injections of oxytocin and being on the internet changed my personality and disproved quantum machanics when I was in my 30s. Something a long those lines. I think my favorite was doing 500 push-ups every morning.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

haha the dude eats a can of tuna fish for breakfast haha

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
my little brother keeps on bugging me to listen to the Alex Jones episode of this show but I've gotten about a half hour in and I'm wondering does it actually get funny at some point? Because right now it's just Jones being loving crazy like usual while Rogan just seems to buy into all of his poo poo.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

TwoPair posted:

my little brother keeps on bugging me to listen to the Alex Jones episode of this show but I've gotten about a half hour in and I'm wondering does it actually get funny at some point? Because right now it's just Jones being loving crazy like usual while Rogan just seems to buy into all of his poo poo.

rip, your brother is officially retarded.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I figured as much

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
If you dont take Alex Jones seriously its pretty drat hilarious. The unfunny part of the episode is Eddie bravo

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
The Alex Jones episode is loving in c r e d i b l e. After Alex smokes a J he really lets it rip and starts talking about how Globalists are interdimensional vampire pedophiles. Those are his actual words.

cosmically_cosmic
Dec 26, 2015

Gay Horney posted:

The Alex Jones episode is loving in c r e d i b l e. After Alex smokes a J he really lets it rip and starts talking about how Globalists are interdimensional vampire pedophiles. Those are his actual words.

Smash cut to Joe earnestly saying Alex Jones isn't crazy and is actually a super smart guy and a good friend.

The best episodes will always be the ones with Joey Diaz there to call everyone on their bullshit.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
i dont know who this lazy howard bloom guy that wont get out of bed is but I had to stop after a minute like dude you are so boring sounding

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

cosmically_cosmic posted:

The best episodes will always be the ones with Joey Diaz there to call everyone on their bullshit.

The old clip with joey on alex Jones show talking about taping weed under his nuts is still one of the funniest things ever

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

cosmically_cosmic posted:

This brought back fond memories of Joey's (racist and homophobic) rant about tiny houses. And that time he screamed at Redban for drinking coconut water.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
GSP pronouncing Fettuccine Alfredo is very good.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Joey was on Bobby Lee's podcast today and I guess he has a 27 year old daughter he hang seen in 20 years even though he keeps trying to reach out to her :(

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
does tigerbelly stream live? i thought they were prerecorded

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Nah it's pre recorded. Audio on Wednesdays, video on Thursdays.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Sam Tripoli is one of those guests that'll make me skip a podcast I usually never miss. Seems like a matter of weeks since he was on YMH last and now here he is again.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

first 40 icehouse chronicles are peak deathsquad

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Seltzer posted:

GSP pronouncing Fettuccine Alfredo is very good.

I enjoyed this very much

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Pocket Billiards posted:

Sam Tripoli is one of those guests that'll make me skip a podcast I usually never miss. Seems like a matter of weeks since he was on YMH last and now here he is again.

It actually wasn't that bad. He had a funny story about getting pissed on by Miley Cyrus' body double, watched try it out guy, overall a decent episode. Not as good as Bobby Lee or Burnt Chrysler, but overall not bad.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Just had the pleasure of listening to the episode where Mike Birbiglia introduces Joe to rat kings.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I'm only halfway through the GSP episode and I can't imagine how this could get better. It's like GSP was bred in a lab to be the perfect human

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Yea the GSP episode is excellent. It helps that he's my favorite fighter of all time but he's way way more open this time compared to his other appearance and his English has improved a lot. A genuinely funny and cool dude. Also the best living embodiment of a quebecois accent on earth.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Pity he's a greaser

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

ICHIBAHN posted:

Pity he's a greaser

This is truly the saddest part. It sounded like his English got better as the episode went on lol. Very cool guy.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Seltzer posted:

Yea the GSP episode is excellent. It helps that he's my favorite fighter of all time but he's way way more open this time compared to his other appearance and his English has improved a lot. A genuinely funny and cool dude. Also the best living embodiment of a quebecois accent on earth.

I'm from quebec and I laugh a lot when I understand why he's using the wrong word but it sounds right in french.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

ICHIBAHN posted:

Pity he's a greaser

He's a soc if I've ever seen one

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Odddzy posted:

I'm from quebec and I laugh a lot when I understand why he's using the wrong word but it sounds right in french.

I lived in Quebec for awhile and I unironically enjoy the accent a lot. When I tell French people that I prefer that accent/dialect it makes their head explode lol.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Seltzer posted:

I lived in Quebec for awhile and I unironically enjoy the accent a lot. When I tell French people that I prefer that accent/dialect it makes their head explode lol.

If I had a dollar every time a Frenchman told me we didn't speak proper french...

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Gay Horney posted:

He's a soc if I've ever seen one

He's a computer

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

piratepilates posted:

I'm only halfway through the GSP episode and I can't imagine how this could get better. It's like GSP was bred in a lab to be the perfect human

that was a beautiful journey with a wonderful ending

I'm let down he didn't bring up basketball court mma and no gloves to GSP though, he brought it up with people I don't care as much to hear talk about it (aside from big john)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Skip My Posts posted:

dont be mad you got called out for making up stuff lol. hey you guys see that 500 million dollar MSU settlement?

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hey its the guy that makes up stuff with authority to feel important in the joe rogan thread

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

freddy lockhart aint never coming back

sad!

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Roseannes intellectual dark web tour starts at the traditional gateway of the JRE.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Piquai Souban posted:

Roseanne’s intellectual dark web tour starts at the traditional gateway of the JRE.

Lol for gently caresss sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Going on Joe's podcast is basically the first step in launching a "but muh free speech" grifting tour.