Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

quote:

The cursor now starts on Return tab instead of Leave Guild in the edit / view Guild information popup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Which Atom?

Ryan Choi: Silverfish? But… they’re insects!

Aquaman: A fish is a fish, even if it’s a bug!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
so silhouettes on the left

spawn? subzero

enchantress? (not sure, that looks like it could be her) black manta

on the right

starfire, captain atom (the tiny silhouette is such an awesome idea)

raiden, constantine maybe? (i hope)

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Top left looks like Azrael.

gently caress Azrael.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
That's not Raiden it's actually completely different character Lightning from Big Trouble in Little China

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

kinda weird they put him opposite of darkseid

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Kurtofan posted:

kinda weird they put him opposite of darkseid

Red Hood is my favorite New God.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
And for all of you that complained about Freeze lacking a helmet

NRS says, you're loving welcome :v:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Red Hood at the bottom of the list where he belongs

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

And for all of you that complained about Freeze lacking a helmet

NRS says, you're loving welcome :v:

i had gotten used to him without his helmet on :(

tho it does look less silly that way

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the only character i'm not really sold on right now is starfire, mostly because i don't know much about her (naked alien princess?) and her powers seem boring ( fireballs?). the rest of the cast looks cool especially if constantine is in.

azrael is ok, but it should be jean-paul valley. i hope it's etrigan or spawn

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I've been super busy with work and family stuff so I haven't been on in a few days. When are the first DLC characters supposed to hit? I'm stoked if I get to play as the Atom!

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I like that they're not even subtle about Black Manta and Raiden

I wonder what all wacky hats he'll get

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
I'm not sure if my post was lost in the shuffle but applied to Dark Empire as Hotbobaloo. Haven't played fighting games in a long time so I hope I'm not too terrible.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...

Kurtofan posted:

the only character i'm not really sold on right now is starfire, mostly because i don't know much about her (naked alien princess?) and her powers seem boring ( fireballs?). the rest of the cast looks cool especially if constantine is in.

Watch the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon. The character was definitely sanitized for a younger audience, but it still gets her across in a very respectable manner.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Pretty glad I bought the season pass now with those silhouettes

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Sent an application for Goon Squad. PSN: PunkBoy412

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Tom Brady is now on like his 4th or 5th video about reversal input windows. He keeps deleting them so I can't count them.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

He's insane but he has a point. Not being able to get a consistent normal->special punish during the reversal window is bogus and needs to be fixed asap.

Evil Con Carne
Nov 30, 2004
Joo go back to burger king where you came from

Applied to Goon squad as jurahsik.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

People are saying rare gear got nerfed and bronze boxes went up in price :/

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Applied to goon squad as Hotbobaloo

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.
Something is screwy I keep seeing the new character select and then it disappears.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
So what's the deal with this guild superman boss, how do we fight it together? I'm on for the next couple of hours, but I never see any other guild people doing stuff, I think maybe because I'm uk?

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Any vids of some good players using Bats and Supes? I feel like I need some inspiration and ideas on how to use them and which combos are usefil to use. Testyourmight has lots of combos but they aren't always feasible to use midfight

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The 1.04 update fixes the issue where your AI won't use sidekicks in multiverse. Big difference now in how these battles go.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Some gear for Red Hood has been found

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Never fought with Red Hood wearing a hood before. Obvious, really.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Just want to state that I find it absolutely hilarious whenever my AI fighter nets me a trophy.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Where's Jason's really creepy mask with the mouth.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

!Klams posted:

So what's the deal with this guild superman boss, how do we fight it together? I'm on for the next couple of hours, but I never see any other guild people doing stuff, I think maybe because I'm uk?

Take it on with two buddies, his health carries over to the next fight. A good group can do it in about four fights. The timer is your real challenge in this one.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

McCloud posted:

Any vids of some good players using Bats and Supes? I feel like I need some inspiration and ideas on how to use them and which combos are usefil to use. Testyourmight has lots of combos but they aren't always feasible to use midfight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uwplneHXEc

Ruzaii
Mar 1, 2009

Just spent about 300k on post patch boxes. About 25 bronze boxes gave zero epics, shaders, or moves and only a handful of rares. I did get a few moves from gold boxes, but they all dropped as epics instead of commons. Super small sample size, but it definitely seems like the loot boxes got a bigger change than just cost.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

REapplied to Goon Squad as cyanfunk.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Playing online in this game invariably ends up with 1 person having slightly better zoning poo poo and constantly backpedaling while the other guy has to try and get in and is incredibly frustrating to play.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Only one of those Red Hood gear pieces includes a hood that's red.

edit: on closer inspection there's red stuff on the others. :zomg:

codenameFANGIO fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jun 6, 2017

foolish_fool
Jul 22, 2010
Is there an injustice equivalent to "pick katerina, spam 4" in tekken? I'm meant to be playing this for the first and only time in a few days and I want my mindless spam to be as mindless and optimal as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

foolish_fool posted:

Is there an injustice equivalent to "pick katerina, spam 4" in tekken? I'm meant to be playing this for the first and only time in a few days and I want my mindless spam to be as mindless and optimal as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcicV2XBY8U

• Locked thread