Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

He's still a bit of a nutbag but http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/17/trident-whistleblower-william-mcneilly-discharged-from-royal-navy

Nah he'll be fine, there's not going to be any ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ a spy with MI6 and Government Communications Headquarters, was found decomposing inside a padlocked duffle bag in his bathtub. Despite the obvious implications of that statement, police have closed the case, saying Williams "most probably" died accidentally alone. http://www.thewire.com/global/2013/11/death-british-spy-found-duffle-bag-was-probably-accident-police-day/71542/

Oh dear.

Just a harmless traditional game of Zippy Locky Strangly Wank, upholding the fine traditions of Eton :britain:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mike Rowe just posted the duffelblog article "marines to get rid of all safety programs". He knows it's satire, but I want to believe he's just trolling idiots a little bit.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Icon Of Sin posted:

Mike Rowe just posted the duffelblog article "marines to get rid of all safety programs". He knows it's satire, but I want to believe he's just trolling idiots a little bit.

He most possibly trolling. Look at his earlier QVC stuff or him talking about how he got that job to validate. He once sold a piece of ice on a string. Or attempted to.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Soulex posted:

He most possibly trolling. Look at his earlier QVC stuff or him talking about how he got that job to validate. He once sold a piece of ice on a string. Or attempted to.

holy gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esXvk9AV0MI

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

:stonklol:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:staredog:

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

:dollstare:

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTGfb7qRpdk&t=530s

:argh: Stan :argh:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

this whole video is 100% worth watching

edit: the soundtrack is actually dope as hell, also Stan fucks up again at 10:40

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Aug 12, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Stan is ate the gently caress up

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Stan's making good progress toward earning a blanket party!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Stan is gonna be an MP, huh?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Jesus Stan, get your poo poo together

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

they had to march a whole 10 miles to do their FTX

10 WHOLE MILES

and their final PT test is the day after FTX ends. lol

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Aug 12, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud9ZOIyMO7Y

In the same vein, but no Stan :(

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
That has a whole lot less yelling than I was expecting.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Let's Talk About Idiots! (and Stan)

Cojawfee posted:

That has a whole lot less yelling than I was expecting.

Edited so parents feel less bad about sending their sons to die in Vietnam.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Let's Talk About Idiots! (and Stan)

Edited so parents feel less bad about sending their sons to die in Vietnam.

About 10 minutes in to the one I posted it shows the Marine Stans, and there's a lot of them.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Here's another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SscN-aBYHNI

It's kind of funny because something like 90% of artillery fires in 1966 were unobserved Harassment and Interdiction missions.

Hearts and Minds :911:

e: there were way less black people in the USMC film than the Army one, is there a particular reason for that?

Frosted Flake fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Aug 13, 2015

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Racism

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Whatever is going on it ain't Gunny Hartman's fault.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

Whatever is going on it ain't Gunny human being's fault.

KombatKoch
Jul 31, 2012
I spent most of that Army basic video wondering how many of those dudes died in 'Nam. Also that qual range looks like fun. Probably something to do with not having to wear 30 pounds of gear.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Frosted Flake posted:

Here's another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SscN-aBYHNI

It's kind of funny because something like 90% of artillery fires in 1966 were unobserved Harassment and Interdiction missions.

Hearts and Minds :911:

e: there were way less black people in the USMC film than the Army one, is there a particular reason for that?

The Marines didn't even let black people enlist until WWII.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

There is no sexual bigotry here. I do not look down on bears, twinks, tops, or bottoms. Here you are all equally gay.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Mike-o posted:

There is no sexual bigotry here. I do not look down on bears, twinks, tops, or bottoms. Here you are all equally gay.

That about sums it up.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Frosted Flake posted:

swim qual

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I was going to say "shave chit envy" but that works too

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Black people are afraid of dragons.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

KombatKoch posted:

I spent most of that Army basic video wondering how many of those dudes died in 'Nam.

Decent chance the answer is "very few." US KIA numbers in Vietnam were some of the lowest in recorded history. Yeah 58,000 is a lot of loving dead guys but that was a 20-year conflict for the US. At the tactical level, America dominated. Unfortunately after about 1953 we completely forgot that strategy matters.

Edit: Also, about 9,000 of those KIAs died in jeep rollovers and other accidents that could've been prevented by reflective belts and wearing proper PT gear.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Aug 14, 2015

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

And ground guides. That's a big thing now because some big brass drove over some CPT while he was sleeping by a Humvee and died. They didn't use ground guides.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Soulex posted:

And ground guides. That's a big thing now because some big brass drove over some CPT while he was sleeping by a Humvee and died. They didn't use ground guides.

officers always trying to get one over on someone

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Your loving song is called "The Army Goes Rolling Along." You wouldn't think they have to add a line to "get the gently caress out of the way."

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Stories about people getting run the gently caress over while sleeping on designated roads/beside equipment are the best.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
All of the stories was told about trackers running their own and others over with AAVs made me terrified to sleep anywhere other than on top of or inside my truck whenever we had to do field ops with them.

Even in country I was still nervous sleeping around them when they were all the way across the AA from us, some 100 yards away.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

LCL-Dead posted:

All of the stories was told about trackers running their own and others over with AAVs made me terrified to sleep anywhere other than on top of or inside my truck whenever we had to do field ops with them.

Even in country I was still nervous sleeping around them when they were all the way across the AA from us, some 100 yards away.

ptsd.txt

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Godholio posted:

Your loving song is called "The Army Goes Rolling Along." You wouldn't think they have to add a line to "get the gently caress out of the way."

I just got a bunch of odd looks for bursting out loving laughing. Love it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

beat part of being in an evac company was having my ambulance with me to sleep whenever i needed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

With nurses in it.