Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah she was 29 and he was 60.

i heard they met on sugardaddypoliticiansonly.com :ssh:

VVV lol, do you think has biden smelled her hair? or is she too old??

Delta-Wye fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jan 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I guess exploiting the dotage of old men is one issue she's been consistent on.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Media convinced people Nixon was human, maybe they can work their magic on Kamala too

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

THS posted:

it would be bad if it were every episode but sometimes you want felix to aimlessly explain his gambling food pyramid for ten minutes

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Boywhiz88 posted:

What was Amber’s comment that closed out the show?

Amber: ...It's not really a free market if you go in and swoop in and save the capitalists every time they crash.
Felix: Yeah, it takes the worst parts of central planning and the worst parts of improv and puts them together.
Amber: Especially- You mean the rape? Yeah.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Thank you! I was driving and still jogged it back twice, with the volume way up and I couldn’t hear “mean.”

She’s good. She and Virgil get some of the best drat shots off.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Will free episodes are like eating nothing but the middle of oreos for dinner

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Lemme blow y'alls minds

mint hot chocolate and gin

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

shame on an IGA posted:

Lemme blow y'alls minds

mint hot chocolate and gin

I had this recently with rumplemintz and marshmallows added. pro pick

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.

Gripweed posted:

The next four years are going to be a desperate, frantic attempt to make people like Kamala Harris.

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1354125478362288129?s=20

tag yourself, I'm the forbidden subtext that biden is likely to die or otherwise become infirm partway into his presidency

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/BodiedNovel/status/1354275669480529920?s=19

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

I once accidentally poured a soda into a glass I had left some coffee in and while the logistics of that made it gross, the flavor meshed way better than expected. Now I add a tablespoon of iced coffee concentrate to a can's worth of soda sometimes and it's nice.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Gripweed posted:

The next four years are going to be a desperate, frantic attempt to make people like Kamala Harris.

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1354125478362288129?s=20

Heh heh.....

Tupac.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Massive respect to Felix for refusing to stop gaming to do his job that he does maybe twice a week for two hours at a time. That's dedication to the craft. Get an even clackier Keyboard.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Massive respect to Felix for refusing to stop gaming to do his job that he does maybe twice a week for two hours at a time. That's dedication to the craft. Get an even clackier Keyboard.
I'm confused, he was in today's episode.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

snoremac posted:

I'm confused, he was in today's episode.

I can't be the only one that's noticed when Felix starts talking there's an undercurrent of keyboard noises that stops as soon as he stops talking?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

THS
Sep 15, 2017

yeah felix is doing something when he is talking. it does kind of sound like he is gaming.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I always am playing a game during work zoom meetings so I can relate

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
He just has the same millennial brain damage we all do where we can’t function if we aren’t passively bathed in the glow and sounds of at least 2 forms of media SEPARATE from the actual thing we’re trying to focus on.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Gonzo McFee posted:

I can't be the only one that's noticed when Felix starts talking there's an undercurrent of keyboard noises that stops as soon as he stops talking?

I'm surprised not everybody notices it - it's super obvious and makes me smile every time I hear it. As lazy as he is I gotta admire he can keep all his poo poo up while gaming.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Bust Rodd posted:

He just has the same millennial brain damage we all do where we can’t function if we aren’t passively bathed in the glow and sounds of at least 2 forms of media SEPARATE from the actual thing we’re trying to focus on.

What you mean other people listen to Cum Town while Bobs Burgers is on super quiet while playing The Sinking City?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'm surprised not everybody notices it - it's super obvious and makes me smile every time I hear it. As lazy as he is I gotta admire he can keep all his poo poo up while gaming.

Honestly it's impressive. The prototype Zoomer.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Paffgen posted:

Giallo Villainess Kamala
Amber's account found. Try as you might, you will not make me horny for Kamala Harris.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I thought he was typing

felix uses a controller for all his gaming doesn't he

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

crepeface posted:

I thought he was typing

felix uses a controller for all his gaming doesn't he

I can't imagine it being possible to play CS:GO with one.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
He's been on a sekiro kick recently based on his twitter. The keyboard/mouse controls are terrible for that game so I hope he is using a controller.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1354362029595832320?s=21

Virgil is still an absolute mercenary and I wish he hung out more.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah she was 29 and he was 60.

As long as they're both above 25 or so, who cares?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

prefect posted:

As long as they're both above 25 or so, who cares?

A 30+ year age gap is weird no matter how you slice.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
For the love of all that is holy can we please not do age gap discourse

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bust Rodd posted:

Sorry. :blush:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

He's been on a sekiro kick recently based on his twitter. The keyboard/mouse controls are terrible for that game so I hope he is using a controller.

chapo stream of dark souls co-op please

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Bust Rodd posted:

nah, i think i want to see people defend why dating/marrying someone in their grandparents' cohort is normal and cool

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/thetakeout/status/1354098281249312768?s=20

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Anyone want to place odds on the next show being calling a guest in to talk about the Gamespot Stonks thing?

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP

I'd try it. I remember like 15 years ago they had that "coke blak" stuff that was like a coke/coffee hybrid but was marketed as an energy drink. It was pretty good.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Phone posted:

nah, i think i want to see people defend why dating/marrying someone in their grandparents' cohort is normal and cool

All these years I had assumed they were maybe a decade apart until a couple weeks ago I looked it up and also found that picture posted earlier and had a laugh that he looked older than her dad.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jan 27, 2021

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Coke Coffee is a flagrant attack at Virgil's multi-drink method

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/Eve_Barlow/status/1354479929136533511

Jeremy Corbyn continues to utterly break the brains of some amazingly insane people by being nice.