Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

came across this art on the interbutt and thought of u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Geemer posted:

thank you gamer, pinning this on the mood board. also pinning this new update on it

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Geemer posted:

For folks in the audience, here's the source

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
This game looks fun to play and I'm glad it is because some of these cutscenes are brutal to watch. The long....... pauses between dialogue are just..... oof.

Ace Transmuter
May 19, 2017

I like video games

TwoPair posted:

This game looks fun to play and I'm glad it is because some of these cutscenes are brutal to watch. The long....... pauses between dialogue are just..... oof.

I think Square NA was still in their "make your lines match the lip movements" style of VA direction.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Maybe one day Square will just be able to reanimate the lip sync in the cutscenes, but not with the current technology of 2006.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

holy hell, its already february. something tells me ill have to buy a keyblade soon.... in the meantime, here's the last revisit, its computer world everyone!

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
11 minutes, 45 seconds before Loon spoke. That a new record?

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Hearing Aerith's VA talk all :effort: in this post FFVII Remake world is really hosed up.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

drat, Sora turning himself into a bullet and drilling through Sark's head didn't get as big a reaction as I was hoping.

EasilyConfused posted:

No? He replied to Chorps withing the first minute of the video. It was pretty good, it made me miss this LP a lot to hear the banter again after such a long break.

Geemer posted:

Hearing Aerith's VA talk all :effort: in this post FFVII Remake world is really hosed up.

God, that game needs a proper translation so badly. It's a crime that people think Tifa and Aerith dislike each other.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

RareAcumen posted:

No? He replied to Chorps withing the first minute of the video. It was pretty good, it made me miss this LP a lot to hear the banter again after such a long break.

Ten minutes is apparently too long for my brain to remember something.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I get that they didn't just want to call it Tron-land but Space Paranoids is such a dumb name for a level.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Just call it The Grid

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

TwoPair posted:

I get that they didn't just want to call it Tron-land but Space Paranoids is such a dumb name for a level.

They're paranoid about running out of storage space because Donald's fat rear end takes up too many MB.

Ace Transmuter
May 19, 2017

I like video games
I mean, it's the actual name of the arcade game

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's explicitly not an arcade game here though

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

EasilyConfused posted:

loon lives on top of a tall mountain with no wifi and has to send a letter to the studio for every joke he makes, which then has to be sorted for 2-3 weeks in the office upon which it finally gets to the official non-union loon sound-a-like we have hired for commentary. the sound-a-like then finally voices the line and is replaced with another one for the next joke. this is done so we can get the best quality updates possible for you dear viewers, like this one:

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
I've been reeling since I realized roughly 13 minutes into the video that Kevin Michael Richardson is the one voicing Sebastian

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Is this Friday Night Funkin

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Waffleman_ posted:

Is this Friday Night Finny Fun

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Yeesh that first song is rough.

I like them trying to incorporate the musical parts of Disney worlds though. If only there weren't so much drat gameplay and we could just watch entire Disney music videos...

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

TwoPair posted:

Yeesh that first song is rough.

I like them trying to incorporate the musical parts of Disney worlds though. If only there weren't so much drat gameplay and we could just watch entire Disney music videos...

What are you talking about? That's some Tarzan level musical composition right there, I can't believe that it wasn't released as a single alongside the game

White Coke
May 29, 2015
More Mu jokes please.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i feel like the episodic nature of the world and it booting you out occasionally to get another thing would maybe work better if the content didn't just suck and you actually had a reason to look forward to it instead of it being. this.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I hope there is more musicals and Matty is around for each one.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
I'm so sad Donald didn't actually sing.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

i feel like the episodic nature of the world and it booting you out occasionally to get another thing would maybe work better if the content didn't just suck and you actually had a reason to look forward to it instead of it being. this.

i personally think its cool, except when its the actual movie songs, which are about boring poo poo i dont care about like "land", when instead they could be singing about cool things like "swimming" and "fun".

EasilyConfused posted:

I'm so sad Donald didn't actually sing.

and ull get it on this update:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Leal posted:

I hope there is more musicals and Matty is around for each one.

FutureFriend posted:

and ull get it on this update:

:sickos:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
:69snypa:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Madi withering away as the battlesong began just made this episode for me.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I love how this episode just goes off the rails so fast lmao

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I refuse to believe that anyone who at least knows that this game exists does not know about Atlantica.

FutureFriend posted:

i personally think its cool, except when its the actual movie songs, which are about boring poo poo i dont care about like "land", when instead they could be singing about cool things like "swimming" and "fun".

Part Of Your World is a top 5, maybe top 3 Disney song so you take that back RIGHT NOW

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

getting strong suspicions this lets play will not be close to done in 4 days so

C-Euro posted:

I refuse to believe that anyone who at least knows that this game exists does not know about Atlantica.

Part Of Your World is a top 5, maybe top 3 Disney song so you take that back RIGHT NOW

sorry my friend, but as a gamer i can only appreciate songs made by game developers, not by song developers

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

FutureFriend posted:

getting strong suspicions this lets play will not be close to done in 4 days so

sorry my friend, but as a gamer i can only appreciate songs made by game developers, not by song developers

Only the basic keyblade, after you have admitted that other ones are more powerful, shameful.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's canon.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
e: wrong thread

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Only the basic keyblade, after you have admitted that other ones are more powerful, shameful.

It's only the first failed toxx, he's got to make and break a lot more to get to to the Divine Rose keyblade

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
PVC is the coward's material.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1381230833411969027

You could've have the whole ensemble for that price if you just waited a little longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

i give you trolls a gift, and in return u all friggin flame me... no respect...