Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

We're just all too cynical to have a power hungry genocidal murderer as our heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
I'm fairly sure the only reason anybody became Kissinger's friend was if Kissinger wanted to bonk his wife.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

They made sure to stake his heart and burn his bones so he can't come back, right?

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Aishlinn posted:

a 6 hour probation. in this case to get an awesome picture as the reason to commemorate the occasion.

Thanks! New things are exciting.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

please for the love of god do something funny for the probation or something. is that so much to ask

I don't know what anyone in this thread can do that's funnier than Kissinger dying, especially because it was at his grand-nephew's Cambodia-themed birthday party where they had a slip 'n slide and Kissinger's bloated body rode it downhill like a high-speed sausage production line until he flew wildly off to the right and landed balls-first into one of those pressure traps that immediately snapped shut and drove fifty nails into his dick, balls, and taint causing him to rapidly deflate like a balloon and shoot around the backyard over the heads of fifty cheering white children who thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen in their entire lives until his flaccid empty skin got rolled up by a Pol Pot impersonator who smoked him like a fat cigar

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hot cocoa hates violating the sanctity of the leper’s colony

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

DemoneeHo posted:

They made sure to stake his heart and burn his bones so he can't come back, right?

And salt them so his ghost doesn't rise, I hope.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Kit Walker posted:

I don't know what anyone in this thread can do that's funnier than Kissinger dying, especially because it was at his grand-nephew's Cambodia-themed birthday party where they had a slip 'n slide and Kissinger's bloated body rode it downhill like a high-speed sausage production line until he flew wildly off to the right and landed balls-first into one of those pressure traps that immediately snapped shut and drove fifty nails into his dick, balls, and taint causing him to rapidly deflate like a balloon and shoot around the backyard over the heads of fifty cheering white children who thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen in their entire lives until his flaccid empty skin got rolled up by a Pol Pot impersonator who smoked him like a fat cigar

The woke mainstream media won't report on it, but it happened, folks, it really did

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

I am late to the party but I still have to lol.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

please for the love of god do something funny for the probation or something. is that so much to ask

I’m currently laughing at this

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

ok fine!

Nooner posted:

Can't figure out how to make it work on my phone but pretend I posted that old roflcopter gif

The Henry Kissinger Memorial Rolfcopter:

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

gently caress yeah

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

can they drop his casket from a helicopter into his grave at his funeral?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
he my dad

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mnoba posted:

he my dad

applogoes

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

RocketMermaid posted:

lol

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

RocketMermaid posted:

They should have the helicopter fly in circles and try to fling the casket at the grave

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

getting drunk about it, I've waited a while for this

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

RocketMermaid posted:

I think they should stake him just to make sure he's dead then fire his corpse out of a cannon into the ocean but that's just me.

i dunno dude
Jun 25, 2023

Aishlinn posted:

here's a good image for 6'ers. I'll take one with it too.

I would like my first 6er to be dead kissinger.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I think they should stake him just to make sure he's dead then fire his corpse out of a cannon into the ocean but that's just me.

I think the ocean already has enough of our trash in it.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I am genuinely not sure if Biden's statement is trying to be neutral or if it is trying to find a polite way to say "This dude was the biggest rear end in a top hat in the world but uh, he sure was focused!"

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
https://theintercept.com/2023/11/29/henry-kissinger-death/

I wish this was what more people talked and Tweeted about instead of the shlock of what a great politician he was and how he will be missed.

I hope when the dude wakes up in the afterlife, he has to cross a never ending field of carpet bombs.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

I am genuinely not sure if Biden's statement is trying to be neutral or if it is trying to find a polite way to say "This dude was the biggest rear end in a top hat in the world but uh, he sure was focused!"

"I'll never forget the first time I met him" would normally be followed up by some anecdote ABOUT that meeting, and it's absence very strongly implies that the meeting was in fact bad. If you were trying to be neutral you'd come up with some other way to start the statement rather than actively bringing attention to the fact that you have nothing nice to say.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Biden never disagreed with Kissinger unless it was about, like, sandwiches or sports or something

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Rainbow Knight posted:

Biden never disagreed with Kissinger unless it was about, like, sandwiches or sports or something

You going to justify that in any way?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Unkempt posted:

You going to justify that in any way?

Nothing Joe Biden is doing currently gives me any reason to think that's not true

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

McSpanky posted:

Six me please

I hope so many people piss on ol' Henry's grave that his coffin pops back out like a champagne cork.

Gonna have to bury him in an above ground crypt, like how they started doing in NOLA after the first few hurricane floods floated the bodies out of the graveyards and down the street.

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

They should have the helicopter fly in circles and try to fling the casket at the grave

"How can you throw a dead body out of a helicopter into a stationary hole in the ground!?"
"Easy, you just don't lead em so much!"

Also, if you're sticking up for Biden and dunking on Kissinger I question how much you truly are bugged by Kissinger poo poo.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
Guess we repost this then https://nitter.net/pelhamfall/status/1730047873167827342

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

You'd think there'd be more respect for another geriatric genocidal maniac. SMDH

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

ImpAtom posted:

Biden has never shied away from calling another rear end in a top hat an rear end in a top hat.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

People complain about the Gerontocracy but my 40s are going to be the worst motherfuckers I've ever known, for whom my political maturation has been realizing that everything that has been going wrong and getting worse every year since I've been alive has been either a deliberate project designed to hurt me and people I care about (GOP) or some cheapshit grift for shockingly low bribes by an rear end in a top hat who doesn't even care what they're signing their name to (Dems), and every year for the next decade there's gonna be one of them sickening and dying the lingering, painful, yearslong death that only full access to the entire suite of the US medical technology can provide in full view to the hoots and cheers of the people whose futures they stole to end up just as dead as the kids they sent to war and the kids they poisoned with their refineries or ghetto-clearing highway projects or healthcare 'reform' or criminal 'reform' or welfare 'reform'.

It's gonna be like that period in your 20s when you go to five weddings a summer, but fun.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

That sounds like the kind of thing a Dem Politician would hold against one of America's top mass murderers. That and only that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ylSxGVyng

Just remembered that they had a Kissinger-alike function as an almost Lovecraftian meta-villain in Venture Bros. Gotta rerun that series sometime

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Kit Walker posted:

Nothing Joe Biden is doing currently gives me any reason to think that's not true

Kissinger was very upset Biden supported Ukraine and also about the pullout from Afghanistan, so there’s two differences of opinion.

He probably would have bombed Iran or something instead. I’m not gonna waste time reading the arguments of a corpse.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Dead as a loving doornail

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

ImpAtom posted:

This is basically the strongest gently caress you a sitting president could give in response to a major US political figure dying. Reading between the lines, it is so obvious the Biden detested the man. Even the supposed compliments "fierce intellect" and "profound strategic focus" are presented almost mockingly as "evident," but missing the implied "to me" that would make it personal and connect Biden to Kissinger.

Trump wasn't even this cold when RBG died.

It is honestly astonishing to me that people on social media, and even some journalists, are taking this be a neutral or even positive, polite statement.This is brutally harsh and way more than I expected from Biden.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Biden was the first President in my lifetime who didn’t open up the White House so Kissinger could relive the scene of planning out his war crimes.

gently caress that guy so much. Glad he’s dead. Live your life so your death doesn’t spark a run on people searching for “crab rave.”

https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1730080049821528389

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
"Long after retiring, he continued to offer his views" right after saying they disagreed on everything. lmao