Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
He should debut after the three-way, then debut again after Sting's last match to beat up Sting and Darby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

If the last match isn't Sting/Darby vs Young Bucks that'd be crazy

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

i didn’t pay $50 to see this show because I paid $35 to be in the nosebleeds. my posting enemies in shambles

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I thought Timeless Toni was gone. They worked me. They loving worked me.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Getting word from my sources that Roddy is breaking backs again and Kyle is back and sleazier than ever. It might be time to come home…

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Getting word from my sources that Roddy is breaking backs again and Kyle is back and sleazier than ever. It might be time to come home…

I saved you a spot next to me best buddy

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Kyle came back looking like a Conker’s Bad Fur Day character

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Kyle came back looking like a Conker’s Bad Fur Day character

oh come on you gotta do one of your edits lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SatoshiMiwa posted:

If the last match isn't Sting/Darby vs Young Bucks that'd be crazy

Okay, three-way is starting right now so I dunno what Renee was talking about.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It wasn't the main event

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hangman just beating the gently caress out of Bryce Remsburg is the greatest spot in company history.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

Hangman just beating the gently caress out of Bryce Remsburg is the greatest spot in company history.

that was an amazing match and this is still my favorite story for the aew world title so far.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I'm back baby. I'm the dungeon master(Not sure if relevant to Sting's career.) I started watching right as Will vs Takeshita started and I hooted and hollered along with my pals. And then Samoa Joe won and everyone agrees that he looks like he could kill a man with no problems.

And now I'm honoring the Stinger. Ric Flair's theme? gently caress you Tony Khan, I know you're reading this. Shame on you.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Thank you Tony, PM me if you need more good ideas

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Tonnnnnnyyyy you should have bought more PPV time tonyyyyyy. should have instantly thrown his post show speech on youtube, Toooooonnnnyyyyyy

good show

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I think I'm ready to call Revolution the best PPV on AEW's calendar and I don't think it's particularly close.

Alright, Forbidden Door might be kinda close.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

dream blunt rotation

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
did sting die

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

close the hell thread for the night out of respect.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I wouldn't call Revolution the best PPV or Ospreay/Takeshita the best AEW match but it is head and shoulders ahead of their good shows that it belongs in the conversation at least

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
sting is dead. dead serious about putting over younger talent, that is

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol sting won badass inoki style maneuver gently caress the bucks

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol sting won badass inoki style maneuver gently caress the bucks

it was fully loving sick

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

sting went through loving glass!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
darby might have died

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The finish to that Toni Storm match was so goddamn boring and dogshit that I've gone from being whatever on her gimmick to wanting the title changed now.

That's the best you can do?????

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the deonna lady is not a very good wrestler, unless she is. but she isnt. unless? no. shes not.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

The finish to that Toni Storm match was so goddamn boring and dogshit that I've gone from being whatever on her gimmick to wanting the title changed now.

That's the best you can do?????

yeah that match sucked straight up. Give the title to willow or stat or skye blue. At least they have good matches

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
oh yeah besides the scramble, timeless toni was the absolute pits, bottom of the barrel of an aew ppv yet again. have Mercedes that that title off her asap

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

neoaxd posted:

it was fully loving sick

im watching i t now and it rules

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
sting do not gently caress this up and come out of retirement a week later

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
sting disrespected the wrestling business by not having ftr be his final match

they could have done the usual match structure. sting and darby spend a couple minutes on top of the heels. ftr takes a shortcut and get the heat on darby. sting gets the hot tag, hits a stinger splash on each one then a deathdrop and the deathlock but bald or whoever hits sting with a roll of quarters or a loaded glove and get the pin on sting because you always gotta go out on your back

in and out in five minutes, maybe six counting entrances. we then go off the air with a manager interview in the back talking about the upcoming show at the savannah civic center leading up to the real big show to kick off the dollywood season

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

sting disrespected the wrestling business by not having ftr be his final match

they could have done the usual match structure. sting and darby spend a couple minutes on top of the heels. ftr takes a shortcut and get the heat on darby. sting gets the hot tag, hits a stinger splash on each one then a deathdrop and the deathlock but bald or whoever hits sting with a roll of quarters or a loaded glove and get the pin on sting because you always gotta go out on your back

in and out in five minutes, maybe six counting entrances. we then go off the air with a manager interview in the back talking about the upcoming show at the savannah civic center leading up to the real big show to kick off the dollywood season

Cash hows your wife and daughter?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hosed up that stings sons, who didn’t even watch WCW, got to be in his last match but not me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you think about it aew has really gone downhill since sting retired

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That DICK! posted:

hosed up that stings sons, who didn’t even watch WCW, got to be in his last match but not me

loving nepo kids stealing spots again. loving AEW.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Shard posted:

yeah that match sucked straight up. Give the title to willow or stat or skye blue. At least they have good matches

Riho needs another run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Duke Pukem posted:

Riho needs another run

time to put it back on Shida