Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

lol but he still bought it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/805928389177671680

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

my trump v. biden fantasy is BACK ON

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

god can you imagine giving a poo poo about what people say about hillary clinton after november 9

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Sir Tonk posted:

maybe he's into westworld

oh god when is westworld season 2 going to start? i need my fix real bad. the finale was just all kinds of super crazy awesomeness that i never saw coming

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Okay, let's be realistic here.

The recount will not flip a single state and serve no purpose.

There will not be enough faithless electors to change the results of the election. This is a repeat of the "unbind the delegates" nonsense from the Republican primary.

Even if there is, by some miracle, the House of Representatives then gets the right to override the electoral college and host their own election in the house. As it is overwhelmingly Republican, they will vote Trump.

There is no way this pans out where Trump isn't President for at least four years.

Accept it.

This is reality. This is fact. This is certain.

Hoping on these false hopes will only give you pain. Instead, set your attention on how to actually combat him in office. At least that may bare fruits instead of these false jokes, these practical memes.

I once again assert that, if Trump is not President on January 20th (and not just due to some rain delay or something), that I will eat a bug on camera.

And all this is from a guy who voted Bernie in the primary and Hillary in the general.

There is no hope to stop Trump from being President. The only thing that matters is what we do to undermine his horribleness.

Despoiler
Apr 9, 2002
I liked the part where Kuriyama did his big speech.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the optics on that poo poo, delicious

PIZZA = CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING

police say shooter inspired by news hoax

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agrajag posted:

oh god when is westworld season 2 going to start? i need my fix real bad. the finale was just all kinds of super crazy awesomeness that i never saw coming

2018 baby

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Time to retire, Joe.

Love the new thread title - as someone who have been an early 20th century futurist in a past life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpGRXCp_BXA

Like watching a dream...

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Covok posted:

There is no hope to stop Trump from being President. The only thing that matters is what we do to undermine his horribleness.
There are plenty of things that can stop Trump from being President. Heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism, etc. Plenty.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

nobody told biden that death is certain which is ironic because of all people, he should know that.

drat. that is harsh.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Kellogs: Yes, please buy more of our products to blow them up on camera. If you can make this poo poo viral, that'd be great. We don't care as long as we get your money.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I got my dog in the mail today

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Serf posted:

2018 baby

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME? 2016 just gets worse and worse

gently caress MAN A WHOLE loving YEAR WHERE I CANT LOSE MYSELF IN WESTWORLD WHILE ORANGE CHEETO IS RUNNING poo poo INTO THE GROUND?!?! gently caress THIS poo poo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

sincx posted:

There are plenty of things that can stop Trump from being President. Heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism, etc. Plenty.

Only the good die young.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Fidel Castronaut posted:

nobody told biden that death is certain which is ironic because of all people, he should know that.

Wow, that's...that's a little crossing the line there, man. His son died. Like, wow.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

drat. that is harsh.

He would've been the candidate in 2020 or 2024, imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDCDsKHCE8s

Covok
May 27, 2013

sincx posted:

Fine, other than him dying. Considering how long his parent's lived, that too is unlikely.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mc Do Well posted:

Time to retire, Joe.

Love the new thread title - as someone who have been an early 20th century futurist in a past life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpGRXCp_BXA

Like watching a dream...

never seen this person post itt but they're already nite crew as gently caress.... nice

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

logikv9 posted:

I guess so. I heard about the great goon cleansing of the north a few months(?) ago and I was convinced goons were finished. I guess they came back in a big way, good job.

I'm actually moderately interested in playing again but 1) I have no time, 2) all my assets are in what is probably unfriendly territory, 3) i'm stuck somewhere god knows where and 4) I have no time.
You should post if you re-join. We could make a Trump Thread in Space corp.

Serf posted:

gently caress off diamond joe
I actually think Biden could win even in 2020. This election proved it's not policy that wins, it's personality. Biden's got the attitude and personality that it takes to galvanize people.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agrajag posted:

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME? 2016 just gets worse and worse

gently caress MAN A WHOLE loving YEAR WHERE I CANT LOSE MYSELF IN WESTWORLD WHILE ORANGE CHEETO IS RUNNING poo poo INTO THE GROUND?!?! gently caress THIS poo poo

2018: the dems lose the midterms even harder than usual because all the liberals are home watching westworld and forgot to vote

Nichael posted:

I actually think Biden could win even in 2020. This election proved it's not policy that wins, it's personality. Biden's got the attitude and personality that it takes to galvanize people.

maybe he could, and my objection isn't to his ability to win it's because he's not the candidate we actually need

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There's a meme candidate and then there is a forced meme candidate.

In the foreseeable future I fear all candidates will be forced memes.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Serf posted:

maybe he could, and my objection isn't to his ability to win it's because he's not the candidate we actually need

if we can't get the candidate we need I'll settle for the one that wins

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I guess Coulter is back to being angry with Trump again.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Well What Now posted:

if we can't get the candidate we need I'll settle for the one that wins

I'd treat Biden like I treated Clinton: not my favorite, but if they win the primary then I'll put aside my objections and vote for the Least Bad candidate because I have some goddamn sense

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/805927318887743488
lol

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I was taking a break from politics and poo poo for the weekend. Had she forgiven him for uh... whatever the last thing was?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sir Tonk posted:

I guess Coulter is back to being angry with Trump again.

the entire right wing pundit industry functions on outrage, even when republicans are in power. pretending to be the underdog so they can punch down as hard as possible is kinda their thing

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

I'd treat Biden like I treated Clinton: not my favorite, but if they win the primary then I'll put aside my objections and vote for the Least Bad candidate because I have some goddamn sense
i think it's really the DNC sucking wall streat teat what killed clinton's chances -- if she had bothered to actually raise a hand against them she wouldn't ring so hollow amongst the former obama bloc.

the DNC currently knows what the problem is, just hope that mindset sticks for long and they don't forget that wall street will drop them for the GOP at the drop of a loving hat.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

even if he knows he would have lost to Hillary in the primary, he would have just been splitting votes with Bernie and not subtracting from her? Maybe he's fine with not having been able to stop Trump but it's also a real knock on what he used his 8 years in the white house doing. Dude could have spent 8 years doing unassailably nonpartisan work for voting rights and voting reforms as president of the senate, and been a civil rights hero, but instead he became a meme and the turnip man is president

he was VP, he couldn't have done anything even if he had wanted to.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Wikkheiser posted:

where's my dog? loving kickstarter! :argh:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Wikkheiser posted:

rude

mine just shipped

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

so waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

does this make mike huckabee the racist idiot????

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

never seen this person post itt but they're already nite crew as gently caress.... nice

mcdowell is actually cool

its easier to get perspective from the outside looking in

tho, like I've said before, you need to work on your writing!! check out avshalom's excellent and evocative poetry https://bookofariel.com/

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

no poor. no poor. you're the poor

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Al! posted:

god can you imagine giving a poo poo about what people say about hillary clinton after november 9

i post here, so yes, yes i can

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Al! posted:

so waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

does this make mike huckabee the racist idiot????

no ur the real racist

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Covok posted:

Wow, that's...that's a little crossing the line there, man. His son died. Like, wow.

oh, come on. we're modded by a guy who repeatedly reaches climax about trump ending the planet. what's a little "joe knows death" joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i think it's really the DNC sucking wall streat teat what killed clinton's chances -- if she had bothered to actually raise a hand against them she wouldn't ring so hollow amongst the former obama bloc.

the DNC currently knows what the problem is, just hope that mindset sticks for long and they don't forget that wall street will drop them for the GOP at the drop of a loving hat.

we need like a huge masterpost that runs down all the reasons Clinton lost but I think we're still a few months out from knowing all the reasons

• Locked thread