Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

so what you're trying to say is that only laurence fishburne can save us?

welcome to the desert......... of the real........ bing bong....... so simple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

crazy cloud posted:

I'm just gonna assume taxpayer, Trump has us by the jugular, financially speaking

Think a little bit lower.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
now USD/CNY is back to pre-wtf levels again

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=CNY&view=12h

wtf happened 40 minuges ago?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Shageletic posted:

I always like hearing about that game than playing it. Goonswarm are back on their heels now?

I guess so. I heard about the great goon cleansing of the north a few months(?) ago and I was convinced goons were finished. I guess they came back in a big way, good job.

I'm actually moderately interested in playing again but 1) I have no time, 2) all my assets are in what is probably unfriendly territory, 3) i'm stuck somewhere god knows where and 4) I have no time.

Serf
May 5, 2011

if demons were to show up and invade earth that'd be a pretty good way to end 2016 and kick off 2017

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

logikv9 posted:

so what you're trying to say is that only laurence fishburne can save us?
considering wolfenstein: the new order can also happen irl, only the efforts of an idiot parent who lost their baby to some idiot scientists, a really angry former space marine, and a really angry former us marine combined can save us

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

TildeATH posted:

Think a little bit lower.

He apologized for that already and like promised not to do it again, and Billy Bush lost his job

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

The correct response to Baloogan right now is, "she never said that" or "she was being sarcastic can't you understand anything?"

still bitter im dating your mom

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

He apologized for that already and like promised not to do it again, and Billy Bush lost his job

trumps got us in a bowling grip

Astroclassicist
Aug 21, 2015

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/805924678153936900

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

i'm sorry joe but you're too old :smith:

Serf
May 5, 2011

gently caress off diamond joe

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

dude isnt he like 177 years old? dude is going to be senile come 2020

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Even the thickest snot eventually spreads to fill the container

It has been fun coopting Trump's method of total abdication of even the vanishing wisps of intention to argue in good faith, and now I have his own words and methods to use against his bootlickers to better assure they get put on the defensive aka instantly lose

Shame that I'm not brave enough to release a tweet that Huffpo will herald as a stunning rebuke :(

Serf
May 5, 2011

also I just found out you can only post once every 10 seconds wtf

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Biden better go on that Bill Clinton diet after the literally big mac induced cardiac episode, he'll be 74?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Serf posted:

i run into this limitation all the time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

so much that i have strategies to deal with it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

take 3 deep breaths w ur eyes closed sitting up as tall as you comfortably can. Now u may post again. Namaste

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

drat ran into it again!!!!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

he must regret not running this year more than anything in his life

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
how does not being able to post every 9 seconds make u feel please express in 3 emoji or fewer

Serf
May 5, 2011

this injustice will not stand

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

Biden better go on that Bill Clinton diet after the literally big mac induced cardiac episode, he'll be 74?

Regardless of his health we really have to stop scraping the bottom of the boomer barrel. We should have broke free with Obama but,

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
nobody told biden that death is certain which is ironic because of all people, he should know that.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9 posted:

kinda want to play EVE again but i heard the goons got trashed so :shrug:

Clinton is obviously the imperial leadership that lost us all our space. California is Hole Squad in this analogy I think

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

hindsight

is

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shageletic posted:

I always like hearing about that game than playing it. Goonswarm are back on their heels now?

Im getting back into it but I think were back to attempting FORTRESS DELVE and being communist revolutionaries again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

how does not being able to post every 9 seconds make u feel please express in 3 emoji or fewer

⛄️💨👾

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

if it's hillary vs biden in 2020 i will never stop screaming. they will lock me up, but i will not stop.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol gently caress off Biden

Stand back and let the crazies take over if you want anything your name is attached to to be left standing by then

Establishment Dems have failed to defend their good works because they weren't willing to tell those who made up poo poo to slander it to gently caress off so now nobody believes it ever happened

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Vox Nihili posted:

he must regret not running this year more than anything in his life

even if he knows he would have lost to Hillary in the primary, he would have just been splitting votes with Bernie and not subtracting from her? Maybe he's fine with not having been able to stop Trump but it's also a real knock on what he used his 8 years in the white house doing. Dude could have spent 8 years doing unassailably nonpartisan work for voting rights and voting reforms as president of the senate, and been a civil rights hero, but instead he became a meme and the turnip man is president

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Joe will be 78 in 2020.

1988 was not the year for him to run, 2008 wasn't the year for him, and neither is 2020. It was 2016 or nothing and his opportunity passed him.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

hindsight

is

this is gonna be the title of a thinkpiece when we lose again and you know it

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

TFW you realize you're a Manchurian candidate

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

this is gonna be the title of a thinkpiece when we lose again and you know it
that assumes we still have an election by then and the republicans haven't litigated themselves into lifetime rule and transform into post-weimar germany

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

at least both sides are full of idiots

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Consummate Professional posted:

TFW you realize you're a Manchurian candidate

maybe he's into westworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU