Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Benny D posted:

:siren: DLC UPDATE :siren:

- DLC 1 coming September, 2 in early 2017
- DLC will be an "exciting new evolution of the familiar formula"
- Takes place in a different era, new storyline, totally new enemies & weapons
- Totally new zone
- Similar in design concept to Old Hunters

This is all from the mouth of miyaZaki

Fall 2016 is insanely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Evil Eagle posted:

We're going to the area left of the final area.

The hunters nightmare

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think nightmare drangleic would be cool, but i'd also like to see completely new content

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd like to see new Bloodborne DLC

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I'd like to see Bloodborne

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Chapter 3 never being finished is a crime but there being no bloodborne 2 is a crime against humanity.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If Donald trump promised me bloodborne 2 I would vote for him

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao, epic Trump ref

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
donald trump is going to be the first meme president

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

donald trump is going to be the first meme president

I think that's George bush... Hell, he created meme presidency like Miles Davis inventing rock

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
it'd be cool to see one of the areas that get referenced all the time but never shown, like astora or carim.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

if it's another rehash of a previous souls area I'm going to scream

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

If it's that twisted fucied up world from the soul of cinder area that could be really awesome

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Buckle up baby, we goin 2 Londor

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

they said it wont be. i think miyazaki can concentrate on it fully now so itll be an improvement over ds3s main game. sort of like all of their dlc has been

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

If it's that twisted fucied up world from the soul of cinder area that could be really awesome

The post post apocalypse

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I bet one million dollars it'll be by far the best Content in the game.. Get at me.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

I bet one million dollars it'll be by far the best Content in the game.. Get at me.

i have a million dollars, but will not take this bet, because i think it's right.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

i agree with this. so if youre right, i get half the money

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well that's a pretty safe bet considering its been true of every souls game to date

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

were going to step out of a cave in front of a decrepit boletarian palace and all of our heads will explode

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
if they're going to revisit anything, i'd like a more destroyed version of Yarnham in the future of BB, but i'd really rather a whole new area.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

seeing astora or one of the areas mentioned in lore but never seen would be cool

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

astora dlc with an enormous castle dungeon that puts cainhurst to shame

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Benny D posted:

were going to step out of a cave in front of a decrepit boletarian palace and all of our heads will explode

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

if one of the dlcs was based in the soul of cinder area it would be cool if it was constructed like an mc escher painting. if anyone's played antichamber that's kind of what I'm thinking. invisible trap doors and walls that change when you're not looking at them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I imagine that's insanely hard to get working properly in a game that actually has textures and graphics , but it was really cool in antichamber

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I imagine that's insanely hard to get working properly in a game that actually has textures and graphics , but it was really cool in antichamber

Its possible to do in the half life engine with some clever tricks... But I dunno how versatile the dark souls engine is. Probably not very

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

They could use their procedural generation stuff from bloodborne to make it where when you leave an area it scrambles it so when you go to backtrack you're in a different place

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

They should have it so if you figure Out the secret code the fire keeper will kiss you on the lips and start holding your hand whenever you level up. Just something I've been day dreaming about lately :P

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
They probably wont ever top the maiden in black

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i liked the doll the best tbh

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

maiden in black = doll > firekeeper > emerald herald

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

maiden in black = doll > firekeeper > emerald herald

this wth anastasia abover emerald herald

Soral
May 30, 2009

i like to clap and dance in front of my doll friend

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump. Starting this over this morning and I'm actually going to play the whole thing this time, finally.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well, nevermind. I forgot I bought this on disc and I don't know where the disc is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
lol

• Locked thread