Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pig Boots
Apr 10, 2009

literally me
So...rabbits can go into stasis if they get cold? Holly wasn't eating one night and she looked really uncomfortable and refused to play. Had the vet paged, gave her simethicone and cuddled her a while. Put her down to answer the vet's call and she started eating a bit and hopping. Vet said she was probably just cold and to put her in her carrier on top of blanket-covered SnuggleSafe discs (BUY THESE NOW, ALL OF YOU! You never know when you might need them) and to give her another dose of simethicone (always have this on hand too, guys). She said she would probably be fine by the morning, and she was.

She looked like death that night, and she was just freaking cold! It wasn't even that cold, just the first chilly night we've had lately. However, Holly weighs just a little over 2 pounds, so she's quite ~*delicate*~, it seems. The vet says she also has kind of big ears for a rabbit her size, and since they lose heat through their ears, I'm guessing that may have contributed to her failing to regulate her temp?

I'm just so glad she pulled through okay. My Flemish Giant passed away 2 months ago ( :( ) from old age (which comes far too soon for those lovely big buns), and my first rabbit had to be put to sleep due to age-related complications less than a year ago....all I could think was "I can't handle losing 3 buns in one year, Holly, you need to get better" :( .

Also, the girl that took my emergency call and paged the doc was an utter dipshit. She referred to Holly as a cat three times, and ended the call with a chipper "have a great night!".....I was clearly upset and experiencing an emergency, I was not going to have a loving great night.

Bean posted:

Pepper is a dark gray bunny with black nails. I, personally, think her nails are too long, she disagrees. My vet taught me to do a squeeze test by taking the clippers and squeezing the nail before cutting it -- if she bitched, I was going to hit quick. The thing is, once a month when nail time comes around, Pepper only lets me cut off the wee teensiest bit of nail off each claw.

I think I see a sore hock on one foot, but it may be healing up. She has a coroplast floor cage but spends most of her time hopping in a carpeted room.

Point being, is there anything I should be doing for her? Besides buying her some press on nails and calling it a day.

I know I'm massively late to this, but if any of you ever suspect a sore hock, applying this stuff once or twice a day really helps: http://www.amazon.com/Soother-Plus-...&keywords=healx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

We got the rabbit I mentioned previously and this is spot-on for Button. She hates me (and really doesn't like men in general, apparently), I think because I'm the one who actually took her from "Mommy." She'll charge my hand if I put it in the cage and sniff it and has actually pounced at it a couple times with her front paws, once when I was trying to move her orange stuffed bunny my daughter put in there for her.

Is there a good way to catch bunnies to put them back in their cages that doesn't cause them too much stress? Button always gets really, really worked up and we don't want to give the poor little thing a heart attack. :(

DS at Night
Jun 1, 2004

I have a routine set up where I only need to point at the cage and they'll both run in. (Because they'll get a treat)

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

DS at Night posted:

I have a routine set up where I only need to point at the cage and they'll both run in. (Because they'll get a treat)

Ours is up on a dresser. Should we lure her into our hands with treats? What kind of treat do you give yours?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I tend to stand near the cage door and snap. I will do it until she goes into her cage, at which point I give her a treat. Personally I either use a bit of fruit, or these banana muffin treats I got from a natural pet store. I think they're Martin Little friends brand.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
Papaya pellets are good treats too, since they're technically digestive supplements and not treats. Every rabbit I've known goes ape poo poo over them.

So I got tired of refilling Pepper's hay feeders (I have to crawl in the drat cage to get to them, it SUCKS), and so I got crafty:

It's a little more ... used then that now, but you get the idea.

DS at Night
Jun 1, 2004

ManiacClown posted:

Ours is up on a dresser. Should we lure her into our hands with treats? What kind of treat do you give yours?

You mean the cage? The main advice to give here is don't put the cage on a dresser. The rabbit needs to be able to casually get in and out of their own 'house' when they feel like it. They won't feel cut off from their territory during playtime which reduces the need to be on their guard. You should never really have to pick up a rabbit except for special circumstances. Most rabbits will not stop hating being picked up even with treats.

I use Lofty's treats the most. They're mostly air but I think my rabbits just love the crunchy noise.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

What if we took it down and put it on the floor for playtime? That way we could just let her out and get her back in.

DS at Night
Jun 1, 2004

If you're short on space I guess it'd be an improvement. Might take the rabbit some getting used to but it's worth a try.

Bagleworm
Aug 15, 2007
I has your rocks
Should I be concerned if I think one of my rabbits is drinking more than normal? A few times a day Thomas is at the bottle for solid minutes, like he's never had water before.

He ate clover, grass, and dandelion with gusto over the summer when they were staying with my fiance's parents, but he hasn't been touching his store-bought veggies since I brought him home a few weeks ago. (He's always been very picky about his veggies, so this isn't unusual). He's been eating his hay and pellets as normal. Could it just be that he's not getting water through his food any more, and that's why he's more thirsty?

Pig Boots
Apr 10, 2009

literally me

Bagleworm posted:

Should I be concerned if I think one of my rabbits is drinking more than normal? A few times a day Thomas is at the bottle for solid minutes, like he's never had water before.

He ate clover, grass, and dandelion with gusto over the summer when they were staying with my fiance's parents, but he hasn't been touching his store-bought veggies since I brought him home a few weeks ago. (He's always been very picky about his veggies, so this isn't unusual). He's been eating his hay and pellets as normal. Could it just be that he's not getting water through his food any more, and that's why he's more thirsty?

Is he shedding? All my rabbits would drink a ton more when they were shedding (maybe it helps keep any swallowed hair moving through the system without creating a blockage?). Could also just be what you said.

More sinister reasons would be UTI, kidney issues, etc.

DS at Night
Jun 1, 2004

Bagleworm, rabbits do get most of their moisture from their greens IIRC so that might be why he's drinking more. I'll also say that some rabbits just really love to drink nonstop. I have two who can keep chugging away at the bottle for a good half hour, just because they feel like it. So there's not necessarily anything wrong with your rabbit. It's a problem when he's acting sluggish or cranky and not pooping or eating enough so keep an eye on that.

But if not, well, it's obviously in his best interest to keep eating those veggies. Try a bunch of different ones. Mine go nuts for fennel, I guess because it smells sweet. Dill is always a favourite as well.

kells
Mar 19, 2009
I think our rabbit is crazy. Her favourite game is chasing us - one of us will run across the apartment and then stop and Lily will come racing after us, often doing a binky on the way.

She also broke her cage door down yesterday and escaped while we were at work. We have a webcam set up to watch her so when I couldn't see her in the cage I panicked and made my boyfriend go home and make sure she was alright. She was just sleeping under my desk :3:

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Gordon was up my rear end all day yesterday, she wouldn't even go away so I could lift weights and literally occupied my landing zone for rows. Seriously it was like she wanted a dumbbell for a hat which is silly because it weighs four more pounds than her.

If only she liked to be picked up, she could be a curl warm-up.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

kells posted:

I think our rabbit is crazy. Her favourite game is chasing us - one of us will run across the apartment and then stop and Lily will come racing after us, often doing a binky on the way.

She also broke her cage door down yesterday and escaped while we were at work. We have a webcam set up to watch her so when I couldn't see her in the cage I panicked and made my boyfriend go home and make sure she was alright. She was just sleeping under my desk :3:

Harriet is similar. She'll run up to my leg, and start heading butting it, and hop on the back of my couch and smell my ear, then do a binky and run away, and get me to chase her.

Also, I can't leave the hatch on the top of her cage unlatched, let alone open, because she'll climb up to the loft, and open it and escape. I'm thinking she may be a bunny McQueen.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
We had two of our buns at the vet today. sascha has an ear infection and was rolling really bad last night, but the vet thinks another longer round of Baytril and Panacur just in case will bring her back.

Lils was in surgery today to remove a tumor on her face, she went from Quazimodo to Scarface, poor bunny.

Errant Gin Monks fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 23, 2012

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Errant Gin Monks posted:

We had two of our buns at the vet today. sascha has an ear infection and was rolling really bad last night, but the vet thinks another longer round of Baytril and Panacur just in case will bring her back.

Lils was in surgery today to remove a rumor on her face, she went from Quazimodo to Scarface, poor bunny.

I hope everyone gets better quickly! It was tough to look at Cilantro every time she had an abscess lanced but persistence paid off and she's been infection-free for three years.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

pseudonordic posted:

I hope everyone gets better quickly! It was tough to look at Cilantro every time she had an abscess lanced but persistence paid off and she's been infection-free for three years.

Yeah Lils is eating and seeming fine but she will be on baytril and painkillers for the next week.

Sasch still can't stand up. She rolls over to her bowl and drops her face into it and eats, same with drinking. She still tries to respond to us but just kind of flops around, if this 30 day treatment doesn't work and she doesn't get better we are steeling ourselves to put her to sleep. I don't want her to have to live the rest of her life flopping around and possibly hurting her eyes.

Hopefully we can get her fixed. She did really well after the first 10 day treatment 2 weeks ago, so we have our fingers crossed. Shes laying in my lap right now twitching around. Poor thing.

Edit: I will try more antibiotics if this round doesn't work. So its not "get better in a month or die" but if there is real damage in there to nerves or her inner ear and she doesn't ever regain control we will think of letting her go.

Errant Gin Monks fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Oct 23, 2012

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Woke up to a bunny escapee this morning. The daredevil of my two managed to get behind their pen. I squeezed behind the pen to coax her out only to discover a chewed up power cord when I brushed my arm against it and got a nice zap.

As much disdain as she tends to show towards everyone I can't help but wonder if this was a trap. :argh:

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
So no improvement on Sascha so far. She still can't stand and her down eye is swollen shut. She still eats as much as she can but we are feeding her critical care 4 times a day along with pedialyte. Her fecal pellets aren't fully formed but we figure that's because of the lack of hay. She tries to eat alfalfa but she doesn't eat much. Right now we are hoping she doesnt give up. Does anyone know how long it normally takes to show signs of improvement? We have her propped in a way that keeps her head level and her legs kicked out, kind of like she is flopped over and propped up by towels. It keeps her down eye off the ground.

Lils is doing fine, she is eating and her gut is moving normally. She is still mad at us as per usual. Her face looks good with no swelling or anything.

I'm worried about Sasch. She is only 6 almost 7 and has always been fragile. But this is the worst she has ever been. Hopefully she makes some progress in the next few weeks.

luscious
Mar 8, 2005

Who can find a virtuous woman,
For her price is far above rubies.

Errant Gin Monks posted:

So no improvement on Sascha so far. She still can't stand and her down eye is swollen shut. She still eats as much as she can but we are feeding her critical care 4 times a day along with pedialyte. Her fecal pellets aren't fully formed but we figure that's because of the lack of hay. She tries to eat alfalfa but she doesn't eat much. Right now we are hoping she doesnt give up. Does anyone know how long it normally takes to show signs of improvement? We have her propped in a way that keeps her head level and her legs kicked out, kind of like she is flopped over and propped up by towels. It keeps her down eye off the ground.

Lils is doing fine, she is eating and her gut is moving normally. She is still mad at us as per usual. Her face looks good with no swelling or anything.

I'm worried about Sasch. She is only 6 almost 7 and has always been fragile. But this is the worst she has ever been. Hopefully she makes some progress in the next few weeks.

Hey there. My bunny got head tilt a little while ago and we cured it with antibiotics and panacur. It got worse before it got better and I had to hand feed her and every hour give her water out of her bottle. Feel free to PM me if you want advice or to vent or whatever.

I found that she started showing improvement after a week of treatment. Good luck.... Just stick with her and offer as much support as possible. I gave Bitsy Gravol to help her vertigo. I gave her half a pill every 12 hours, which is something I learned to do on a different bunny forum. I mixed it with baby food and she seemed to be okay with it. When the Critical Care became too rich for her I crushed some of her pellets and made a slurry with pellets.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

luscious posted:

Hey there. My bunny got head tilt a little while ago and we cured it with antibiotics and panacur. It got worse before it got better and I had to hand feed her and every hour give her water out of her bottle. Feel free to PM me if you want advice or to vent or whatever.

I found that she started showing improvement after a week of treatment. Good luck.... Just stick with her and offer as much support as possible. I gave Bitsy Gravol to help her vertigo. I gave her half a pill every 12 hours, which is something I learned to do on a different bunny forum. I mixed it with baby food and she seemed to be okay with it. When the Critical Care became too rich for her I crushed some of her pellets and made a slurry with pellets.

Yeah she is just getting really lethargic, which is scaring me. Every time she was sick before she was a little fighter. But this time she just lays there like a rag doll. I'm hoping that by next week she will show some movement. This is the sickest she has ever been. She still attacks the syringe like she wants ro eat through it, so that gives me hope. The wife is really worried as well, she doesn't like seemg her a floppy bag of rabbit bones.

luscious
Mar 8, 2005

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Yeah she is just getting really lethargic, which is scaring me. Every time she was sick before she was a little fighter. But this time she just lays there like a rag doll. I'm hoping that by next week she will show some movement. This is the sickest she has ever been. She still attacks the syringe like she wants ro eat through it, so that gives me hope. The wife is really worried as well, she doesn't like seemg her a floppy bag of rabbit bones.

Bitsy got like that. At some point I think that it is just too much effort for them to get up and move and do things. On really bad days Bitsy would try to get up and would just roll in circles. I think that the Gravol really helped her though.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
Sorry for the constant posting here but I need to get it out. Lils is back with her friend Tubby, they had a little spat as she chinned everything but everyone is friends again. She seems to be doing just fine.

Sascha is now refusing to eat critical care. She spits it out when we try to syringe feed her. She also spits water out. But when I held her up and stuffed a bowl of water into her face she drank a lot of it. She still wants all the raisins though. We are going try mixing the critical care with pineapple juice to tempt her with something sweet tonight. We are also adding Dramamine (gravol) into it as well. Hopefully it will be enough to get her hungry again.

She keeps trying to stand up and she keeps grooming her paws when they land in front of her. So we will keep working on her. Hopefully the Dramamine will help her.

luscious
Mar 8, 2005

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Sorry for the constant posting here but I need to get it out. Lils is back with her friend Tubby, they had a little spat as she chinned everything but everyone is friends again. She seems to be doing just fine.

Sascha is now refusing to eat critical care. She spits it out when we try to syringe feed her. She also spits water out. But when I held her up and stuffed a bowl of water into her face she drank a lot of it. She still wants all the raisins though. We are going try mixing the critical care with pineapple juice to tempt her with something sweet tonight. We are also adding Dramamine (gravol) into it as well. Hopefully it will be enough to get her hungry again.

She keeps trying to stand up and she keeps grooming her paws when they land in front of her. So we will keep working on her. Hopefully the Dramamine will help her.

Try crushing her pellets in a coffee grinder that has never been used before (they're super cheap) and then mix that with unsweetened baby food, apple sauce or other yummy things. I found that Bitsy responded really well to that. Can you get one of those water bottles that has a bead in it? Maybe she wants to drink but doesn't want to be syringe fed? I would sit beside Bitsy and hold the water bottle and she would drink from it as she wanted. I would kind of cradle her and then she would use the water bottle and my body as a rest to help her groom herself.

Good luck!

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
She ate the critical care with pineapple juice and the Dramamine. An hour later she started crunching really loud, made a few mewling hiccuping sounds and went into convulsions and then went limp. She's still breathing and responding to us but she isn't moving much and breathing very shallowly. We will take her back to the vet tomorrow morning if she makes it, but we got her fed and hydrated for now, we will see how it turns out tomorrow.

She also drank a few capfuls of pedialyte (total about 1/4 of a cup) before she started convulsing. She has just now peed all over my lap since I wont put her down. Just changed pants, which is fun to do holding a limp rabbit.

Errant Gin Monks fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Oct 26, 2012

luscious
Mar 8, 2005

Oh no! Im hoping for the best for you and your bunny :(

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades
This breaks my heart to read but you're doing all you can. I'm hoping for the best for your fuzzy Sascha.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

That is very tough to read, I can't imagine how heart wrenching it's been to go through. Really hope for the best for you and Sascha.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
She had a few more episodes last night. We kept her with us and she slept in our room last night. I held her for hours, until 3 o clock in the morning when I had to go to sleep. She doesn't move, she just lays there trying to breath.

This morning when we gave her her medication she started having massive seizures and crunching really loudly then went limp again. She is breathing like she has pneumonia. Really loud phlegmy sounds from her chest and nose. She probably aspirated some of the liquid she has been trying to drink. Right now she is at the vet. My wife just called and said they were going to put her to sleep.

This was my Sascha face... and she was loved very very much.

My wife called me just now, she is holding our rabbit... she just died. at 10:10am. I wish I coudl have been there. But its better this way then her suffering through another weekend. She weighed 2.7 lbs on Tuesday. She weighs less than 2 now. Hopefully she is in a field of kale and parsley romping about with other bunnies, but knowing her she is grunting at them telling them to get away from her food.

Errant Gin Monks fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Oct 26, 2012

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Errant Gin Monks posted:

This was my Sascha face... and she was loved very very much.

Condolences. :(

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
I had to close my office door because Im a 32 year old man bawling at my desk over a bunny. I really thought she was going to make it and get better. I hate it when you try to do everything right and it doesnt work. I'm just glad she isn't suffering anymore.

She was with my wife and I since we moved in together. She was our oldest and most aggravating rabbit. We probably spent 2 grand on her care over the time she has been sick this whole year. But it was always worth it. I loved that stupid rabbit. When she was little she would bite the hell out me and grunt constantly and box and charge us. When she got older she was the most loving rabbit we had. She was the only one who would lean against us and just want to be with us regardless of whether we had treats. The other two are bonded to each other, she was bonded to us. Im glad I got to hold her all night last night. Im glad I was able to try to help her. Im glad I think she lived a good life with all the fresh veggies she could eat, all the botique hay from the internet, the alfalfa she loved so much and the raisins she would kill other bunnies for.

Our house will be less of a home without her.

Errant Gin Monks fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Oct 26, 2012

luscious
Mar 8, 2005

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I had to close my office door because Im a 32 year old man bawling at my desk over a bunny. I really thought she was going to make it and get better. I hate it when you try to do everything right and it doesnt work. I'm just glad she isn't suffering anymore.

I'm so sorry to hear this. You did the best that you could and it is obvious that she was very loved. I'm sure that she knew that as well.

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

luscious posted:

I'm so sorry to hear this. You did the best that you could and it is obvious that she was very loved. I'm sure that she knew that as well.

This. Exactly this. That is a heartbreaking story, but its also very heartwarming to see how happy she made you. :) Remember the good times!

DS at Night
Jun 1, 2004

I hate seeing a bunch of new replies and just knowing that it's probably because somebody lost their rabbit. I'm very sorry :(

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I'm very sorry for your loss. My black labrador of 10 years past away 2 weeks ago and I'm still having regularly breakdowns, especially cause I keep expecting him to be waiting for me when I get home. I miss you, Dino.

But posting in this thread to say that I did some research on the web, this thread included, and bought my girlfriend two house bunnies a month ago for our anniversary. Not really sure what types they are, had to get from a pet shop (boo-hiss) as I couldn't find any dedicated breeders. I'll post photos soon and hopefully you guys will be able to identify them.

They've really helped me to get over my own loss, so I went out yesterday with the girlfriend and bought all the bits to make their new pen-area!

A quick question though. We estimate they are both around 3 months old at this point, and relatively litter trained. However Peanut, the more diminutive of the two, will frequently leave a poop-trail in a her wake like Hansel and Gretel on the way to witch's cottage. The vet hasn't been able to sex her/him yet, but apparently it could be a hormonal thing, or territorial? Snoopy, the other bunny, is a female but is much better behaved on that front, if somewhat less affectionate generally.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

Prawned posted:

I'm very sorry for your loss. My black labrador of 10 years past away 2 weeks ago and I'm still having regularly breakdowns, especially cause I keep expecting him to be waiting for me when I get home. I miss you, Dino.

But posting in this thread to say that I did some research on the web, this thread included, and bought my girlfriend two house bunnies a month ago for our anniversary. Not really sure what types they are, had to get from a pet shop (boo-hiss) as I couldn't find any dedicated breeders. I'll post photos soon and hopefully you guys will be able to identify them.

They've really helped me to get over my own loss, so I went out yesterday with the girlfriend and bought all the bits to make their new pen-area!

A quick question though. We estimate they are both around 3 months old at this point, and relatively litter trained. However Peanut, the more diminutive of the two, will frequently leave a poop-trail in a her wake like Hansel and Gretel on the way to witch's cottage. The vet hasn't been able to sex her/him yet, but apparently it could be a hormonal thing, or territorial? Snoopy, the other bunny, is a female but is much better behaved on that front, if somewhat less affectionate generally.

Sexing a bunny is easy. If he has balls, he is a guy, if she has a vagina, she is a girl. The testicles for a rabbit are on either side of his little anus/penis opening between his legs right before the tail.

http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/articles/sexing.shtml

there is a sexing site. It really is easy to tell if they are unaltered. 3-4 months should be old enough to sex him/her.

As for Sascha we are feeling better about it. We cleaned out her area and scrubbed everything and will be opening it up to the other two to expand their space when they are locked up.

Lils face is doing fine, her fur is growing back and her surgical scar is healing nicely. The fat rabbit will be the next to go to the vet to remove a tumor from her dewlap, but she has a retarded giant dewlap so i dont think she wil miss much. Literally when she sits down she has a big pillow of fur and skin to sit down on.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Sexing a bunny is easy. If he has balls, he is a guy, if she has a vagina, she is a girl. The testicles for a rabbit are on either side of his little anus/penis opening between his legs right before the tail.

http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/articles/sexing.shtml

there is a sexing site. It really is easy to tell if they are unaltered. 3-4 months should be old enough to sex him/her.

Yeah we figure it's because Peanut isn't old enough, and is still quite small. If the vet can't tell yet...

DS at Night
Jun 1, 2004

Prawned posted:

Yeah we figure it's because Peanut isn't old enough, and is still quite small. If the vet can't tell yet...

It's entirely possible the vet knows gently caress all about rabbits but isn't going to tell you this. Make sure your vet knows what they're doing. They must be qualified to treat "exotics" as this is what rabbits fall under. A lot of vets are mainly dog and cat vets.

I know I say this a lot around here but I nearly had my rabbit killed by an unqualified vet so it most assuredly does happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
Got an appointment for next Wednesday for Tubbs to get the tumor removed from her dewlap.that's two bunny rumors in 2 months. At least it isn't on her face like Lils' was. Stupid rabbit tumors.