Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i didnt get into bloodborne tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lmao, the EA community manager's Twitter got locked down:

https://twitter.com/BiggSean66?protected_redirect=true

My favorite part is this:

quote:

Opinions expressed are mine alone, not my employers #WeAreEA

Who hires these clowns?

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

Halo Reach did it right imo. Use in game credits to buy new cosmetic poo poo, play space barbies.

Controversial opinion: Reach was the last good Halo.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i didnt get into bloodborne tbh

It took me a few tries, and I never ended up finishing it so I guess that's not a stunning endorsement or anything, lol

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

I never got into dark souls.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Nioh is better dark souls

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Your Battle Buddy posted:

It took me a few tries, and I never ended up finishing it so I guess that's not a stunning endorsement or anything, lol

it looked and played cool

idk i just wanted more dark souls and ds2 came out on ps4 like a week after

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Third World Reggin posted:

im a tecmo fanboy regardless

wanna play it, but waiting to get it cheap digitally

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I didn't realize tecmo was still around. I think the the last game that I played of theirs was the NES football game

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I didn't realize tecmo was still around. I think the the last game that I played of theirs was the NES football game

mostly dead or alive and weirdo games

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Handsome Ralph posted:

Alright, let me change the subject so we don't get too circlejerky in here.

Bloodborne sucks.

I’ll cut you.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

HahahHahahahahahahahahahahahaha

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I sank a lot of time into the original Dark Souls until I managed to get a single run down to just under two hours.

Top 5 game of all time easy

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

drat can't find it and too lazy to dig but imagine I'm posting my Bruce Willis holding a sign in the hood that says "earthbound wasn't a very good game" meme

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

drat can't find it and too lazy to dig but imagine I'm posting my Bruce Willis holding a sign in the hood that says "earthbound wasn't a very good game" meme

the hosed up part is that they had to photoshop the earthbound text in so he wouldn't get beat up by the hood folk

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i love earthbound and have a translated mother 3 cart for gba

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Alright I figured I'd give you guys an update on my :finland: adventures.

As advised upthread, I drove the poo poo truck into town. On the way back, I went and grabbed a scrap car to sell for money, and hooked it up to my poo poo truck to get it back to Loppe. Except some of the hills on those dirtroads are poo poo, I might have been drinking, and uh well.

This is an odd situation, where the towing vehicle is, well, resting on the towed vehicle in such a way that the drive wheels are off the ground. No, I have no loving clue how this happened. For some reason the game had the truck and scrap car bounce off each others ever so slightly, so the truck would burp a beer case or pack of sausages out of the passenger door once in a while.

So yeah, gently caress walking home. I took advantage of the "black out drunk" mechanic, drained a crate of beer and a half, and woke up outside my house. I drove back with my tractor, which took loving forever. When I got there, it was dark as gently caress so I couldn't find the parking brake; I slept in the truck and when I woke up I had to spend ten minutes searching the bushes to find my loving tractor.

Anyway, here's my plan:

This didn't work at first, so I applied the first rule of marine salvage: Try towing in a different direction:

YES!

WAIT!!!

GOD loving DAMNIT THE PARKING BRAKE!

Anyway I drove the scrap into town, now to go back and get my shittruck out - There's poo poo to be pumped on the other side of the map. Just need to load up some decent tracks for the radio.

Bonus picture of my dude presumably driving with his dick:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
What in the hell game is that

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i kinda wanna play that

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
My Summer Car.

It's best not to ask too many questions.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i know what it is, just stopped buying games till my backlog is done

is it controller friendly

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i know what it is, just stopped buying games till my backlog is done

is it controller friendly

not really

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

not a dealbreaker

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Arc Light posted:

Controversial opinion: Reach was the last good Halo.

You misspelt correct. 4 was ok but I couldn't finish 5.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FrozenVent posted:

Alright I figured I'd give you guys an update on my :finland: adventures.

As advised upthread, I drove the poo poo truck into town. On the way back, I went and grabbed a scrap car to sell for money, and hooked it up to my poo poo truck to get it back to Loppe. Except some of the hills on those dirtroads are poo poo, I might have been drinking, and uh well.

This is an odd situation, where the towing vehicle is, well, resting on the towed vehicle in such a way that the drive wheels are off the ground. No, I have no loving clue how this happened. For some reason the game had the truck and scrap car bounce off each others ever so slightly, so the truck would burp a beer case or pack of sausages out of the passenger door once in a while.

So yeah, gently caress walking home. I took advantage of the "black out drunk" mechanic, drained a crate of beer and a half, and woke up outside my house. I drove back with my tractor, which took loving forever. When I got there, it was dark as gently caress so I couldn't find the parking brake; I slept in the truck and when I woke up I had to spend ten minutes searching the bushes to find my loving tractor.

Anyway, here's my plan:

This didn't work at first, so I applied the first rule of marine salvage: Try towing in a different direction:

YES!

WAIT!!!

GOD loving DAMNIT THE PARKING BRAKE!

Anyway I drove the scrap into town, now to go back and get my shittruck out - There's poo poo to be pumped on the other side of the map. Just need to load up some decent tracks for the radio.

Bonus picture of my dude presumably driving with his dick:

the GiPest summer

Also pretty sure this game got the :finland: stamp of authenticity, as in this is the average life of an 18-24 finnish dude

orange juche fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Nov 14, 2017

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

What in the hell game is that

the finnish dark souls

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

if my summer car was multiplayer I'd probably just ride around with hct and get drunk

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

you guys drive, i'll wrench your broken poo poo

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

if my summer car was multiplayer I'd probably just ride around with hct and get drunk

lmbo

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

Don't you already do this in PUBG tho

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
HCT has been too cool to play pubg lately.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

ded posted:

HCT has been too cool to play pubg lately.

:same:

I should play more PUBG

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Im loving really bad at it and drag all you try hards down. I also get sick of people bitching at me for not using proper radio protocol

edit: Hi Mare

mods changed my name fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Nov 14, 2017

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
EA's doing a really good job of damage control. They announce that the amount of points you need to unlock heroes is lowered, but don't mention that they also lowered the amount of points you get per round so it just takes the exact same amount of time. Then they removed the refund button from their website and make you call to receive a refund.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Slim Pickens posted:

EA's doing a really good job of damage control. They announce that the amount of points you need to unlock heroes is lowered, but don't mention that they also lowered the amount of points you get per round so it just takes the exact same amount of time. Then they removed the refund button from their website and make you call to receive a refund.

Lmbo

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Ever since BF4 it's been easier and easier to just not get EA games. I skipped getting the last Mass Effect, and I goddamn loved the original trilogy. I regret nothing.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Slim Pickens posted:

Classic

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Doing that also broke a few of the achievements in the game

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

and it will work because consumers are retarded and 2/3rds of non AAA games are even worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Vasudus posted:

Ever since BF4 it's been easier and easier to just not get EA games. I skipped getting the last Mass Effect, and I goddamn loved the original trilogy. I regret nothing.

I'm still upset about preordering it. Andromeda that is.