Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

We will just send the zoomers to school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Tarnop posted:

arsenicCatnip was fae pronoun zoomer

Starts here in the old old old sagas thread

lol that's right the fae meltdown happened twice almost exactly the same way

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

quote:

Some individuals have cited concerns over inciting the anger of the fae themselves; however, it is frequently understood that the fae do not in fact like being called "the fae" and prefer "the fair folk" or another alternative, and thus generally do not care about humans using "fae" as pronouns.

what in the world

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Fae/faer/fo/fum

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

ilmucche posted:

Fae pronouns kid is also the destiny slurs kid

im gonna weave a garland of primroses and then cold iron their rear end.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Nuns with Guns posted:

Rolling through the streets of GBS reading out the villains.wiki post on a loud speaker but all anyone hears is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGMAW1wzQ8

transcript: indonesian

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Nuns with Guns posted:

Rolling through the streets of GBS reading out the villains.wiki post on a loud speaker but all anyone hears is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGMAW1wzQ8

i'm a big fan of this edit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjM_tFtecYw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol i had forgotten about the pronouns wiki

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

its comin up
its comin up
its comin up
fae/faer oo

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

rofl; but also, whom amongst us

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

its comin up
its comin up
its comin up
fae/faer oo

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

getting banned from church after trying to set up a game of soggy wafer
Getting invited back after the same

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

their posts in the gbs trump thread reek of this lol just going after a poster with a steven universe av for no reason

lol yeah. My favorite version of this is when some lurker suddenly posts for the first time in years and it's some kind of weird individual call-out about an innocuous post from like 10 years ago.

Like they were workshopping "the jerk store called, and they're all out of you!" for a decade and finally decided that now was the time of reckoning

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

lol yeah. My favorite version of this is when some lurker suddenly posts for the first time in years and it's some kind of weird individual call-out about an innocuous post from like 10 years ago.

Like they were workshopping "the jerk store called, and they're all out of you!" for a decade and finally decided that now was the time of reckoning

The guy who came out of nowhere to roast goferchan over a nearly 20-year-old joke post lol

TheNamedSavior posted:

How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

lol that time someone did this in imp zone over a post made in the doom 3 thread all the way back in 2003

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The guy who came out of nowhere to roast goferchan over a nearly 20-year-old joke post lol

It's true though. Being a girl is a gimmick

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

one of the stupidest people to ever use this website lol

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol that time someone did this in imp zone over a post made in the doom 3 thread all the way back in 2003

good. get their rear end

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thats the goon that accused nintendo of racism in the sonic thread becuase they confused the inuits with the ainu people

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Jose posted:

lol at larry's small permaban av

this doesn't show up on the app and I'm glad you said something bc lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thats the goon that accused nintendo of racism becuase they confused inuits with the ainu people

jesus christ lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thats the goon that accused nintendo of racism in the sonic thread becuase they confused the inuits with the ainu people

Thought it was the Pokemon thread about the legends game (best Pokemon ever made)

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Dongicus posted:

its comin up
its comin up
its comin up
fae/faer oo

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
More like worst

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Good soup! posted:

what in the world

iuit was made up by otherkin lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

hatty posted:

More like worst

I'm gonna hold this grudge for 10 years then explode a out it in a random thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

Thought it was the Pokemon thread about the legends game (best Pokemon ever made)

looking it up it seems i was wrong. the sonic htread was just the first time i heard about it because someone called them out about it and they got mad again lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
*Peanuts adult voice*

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Stux posted:

iuit was made up by otherkin lol

Legitimately it's so hosed up how genuinely LGBTphobic this poo poo is for real lol.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Genuine lmao

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Spanish Manlove posted:

I do remember this coming up wrt to legends too though (which is the best Pokemon game)

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
gotta be careful with the fae poo poo they don't like that kind of bigotry over in gbs

TheNamedSavior posted:

And that it's pro-japanese empire propaganda that pretend the Inuit's never excited.

Gods, I hope Sonic Frontiers isn't poo poo. Why is it impossible for Sonic Team to make a good loving game? Do they have the Midas Curse but for poo poo or something? (edit: real original, a poo poo joke. blurg.)

Dabir posted:

You mean the Ainu?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

now loling thinking about goferchan admitting to stealing poo poo from a goon guild like 20 years ago

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pentyne posted:

gotta be careful with the fae poo poo they don't like that kind of bigotry over in gbs

i was right

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Fae Pronouns and the Destiny Slurs Kid terrorized the Old West

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

TheNamedSavior posted:

Great job avoiding your own complicity in this war crime denial by deflecting onto the person who made an honest mistake.

this guy ruled so much lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol at the post he made that earned him a perma. Very normal stuff.

TheNamedSavior posted:

Vote with fire arms, not with democrats.

We're heading to an civil war, might as well begin planning our C4 bombs first before planning on voting for a party that hates us.

The republicians are not mindless cavemen, they know what they're doing, and they're doing it well. Do not be surprised if we see a mass holocaust of Muslims, Mexicans, Trans People, and any other undesirables soon, it's already started thanks to ice. We'll probably see an full frontal invasion of Cuba soon afterwards.

All it would take to stop this is one single bullet hitting the orange menace's skull. One bullet, that's it. People will say it would make him an martyr. Try rethinking that statement when you equate the internet. The image of the orangeman's skull with a giant gaping hole in it, the light of his eyes faded into the darkness, the ugly makeup of his face smeared with blood, his lacking brain matter spilled all over the ground, spread all over the internet and spread across the streets? It's going to be hard for even the bravest trumpian to get out of bed after seeing that.

Or, just loving vote for a third party already you stupid loving cowards.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Legitimately it's so hosed up how genuinely LGBTphobic this poo poo is for real lol.

the 40 year old otherkin freaks rousing form their eternal slumber, finally the future they hoped for has come to pass

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
the follow up including a guest star accusing a separate poster of racism for mentioning it

TheNamedSavior posted:

Sega isn't unionized. That should explain why their programmers usually poo poo out the code and why their designs aren't very ambitious. They care about getting enough money to make sure they don't starve to death, not good gameplay.

(Well, okay, I guess there are exceptions, as proven by the guy who said "We're making this game until my Sonic Tulpa says it's good".)

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Most other game developers aren’t unionized either, and you’d still be using the same “lazy game dev” thing if they had a union anyway.

Edit: lol wait you’re the dude that said Pokémon was Japanese empire propaganda to erase the Inuit or whatever

DoctorWhat posted:

Legends Arceus has the same relationship with how the Yamato colonized the Ainu people as your average thanksgiving dinner fable whitewashes the genocide of Native Americans by pilgrims. Dismissing that offhand and not even getting the name of the tribe right (the Inuit people aren't even from that continent!) is extremely obnoxious.

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I’m not the one who called them Inuit

TheNamedSavior posted:

Great job avoiding your own complicity in this war crime denial by deflecting onto the person who made an honest mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hot Diggity! posted:

lol at the post he made that earned him a perma. Very normal stuff.

two options: skynet apocalypse or vote ron paul