Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I love the big YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH in Batista’s theme at the beginning, I wouldn’t want to lose that part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

I love the big YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH in Batista’s theme at the beginning, I wouldn’t want to lose that part.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Cavauro posted:

YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

hmm, not long enough, should probably have five-to-ten more “E”s and a skosh more “A”s. the “H”s look good though.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

In an ideal world, it would be all YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i love all of batistas music.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

I don't bring it up but vince seems like he is older than he is.

lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

TV Zombie posted:

How is that possible

Nick Diaz once lost a grappling match due to cuts after cutting his forehead on his own knee

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Roman looking like he chugged a gallon of milk

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao they had Ezekiel & Elias show up in a pretape in the same room like they did with Foley and his 3 faces then had Elias in the ring performing with an obvious fake beard then Eziekel on the tron and later backstage confronting Owens saying he'd fight either of them even their third brother Elrod. I hope to god its Elrod next week

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

KungFu Grip posted:

lmao they had Ezekiel & Elias show up in a pretape in the same room like they did with Foley and his 3 faces then had Elias in the ring performing with an obvious fake beard then Eziekel on the tron and later backstage confronting Owens saying he'd fight either of them even their third brother Elrod. I hope to god its Elrod next week

WWE has the one writer that every wrestling promotion needs and they need to be liberated

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

KungFu Grip posted:

If this thing has an actual end it probably qualifies as the best storytelling in WWE in years since it's an actual story.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Did Vince give the same speech he did on Smackdown or was it different on raw?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
John Laurinaitis was replaced as head of Talent Relations by Bruce Pritchard, at least for the time being (its temporary for now, but I wouldn't be shocked if it ends up being permanent). So WWE went from having a horny sexpest in charge of talent to an absolute right wing lunatic with insanely lovely worldviews and racist takes.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Bruce is also really horny

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

KungFu Grip posted:

That sounds incredibly entertaining and i'm glad they ran with it

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SG Bamboo posted:

That sounds incredibly entertaining and i'm glad they ran with it

They need to debut as many brothers as possible all with different facial hair.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

This sounds legitimately funny. Good job WWE didn't know you still had it in ya.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i watched it, it was really fun. add in kevin owens' spiraling descent into madness over the continuing additions to the E brothers and baby you got a stew goin

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Good thing the company hired Double J; Vince was almost dangerously low on fall guys

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
it rules that johnny ace will be the fall guy for vince even though you can't admit his wrongdoing without also admitting vince's

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Is it the natural end of the story Kevin demands to fight them both at once, there are actually two of them, he loses? I mean this is the company that wasn’t able to turn a superhero heel and make them a super villain, so the aces have been shuffled out of the deck

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
given the way most wwe storylines have gone over the past few years, i imagine it'll continue indefinitely and end in either or both of them no longer working for wwe

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Swapin out Sex pests

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Orange Carlisle posted:

jungle boy your new avatar makes me uncomfortable every time I see it and I kinda love it lol

I know right. It's like Vince as a Spitting Image puppet.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Golden Bee posted:

Is it the natural end of the story Kevin demands to fight them both at once, there are actually two of them, he loses? I mean this is the company that wasn’t able to turn a superhero heel and make them a super villain, so the aces have been shuffled out of the deck

Hire Jaxson Ryker to be OG Elias, no one will notice

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I know right. It's like Vince as a Spitting Image puppet.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

:cry:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Terrifying

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I gotta say I hope WWE never does a pay off to the Elias Ezekiel thing. It should just be a true fact that Elias' brother is also a wrestler and it's not some weird trick or hosed up mind game

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

if Elias and Ezekiel don't become tag champs at some point they're doing something very wrong

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

neoaxd posted:

Roman looking like he chugged a gallon of milk

Oh mahhhh gawd….

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Stretch Armstrong deserves better than the middle right square

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1539242532806307840?t=m0p7C5pgpsOdtIXNZFYFLw&s=19

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_6CQ5R558

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i reported this weeks ago

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

if Elias and Ezekiel don't become tag champs at some point they're doing something very wrong

well i mean they're already doing a lot of things very wrong

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That DICK! posted:

No rovert’ing allowed

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Dave just confirmed your reporting on Busted Open

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Realistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Does anyone have an informed take on what this means? I’m seeing a lot of hand waving from Reddit that these are all ambulance chasers, but like if 5 law firms are chasing an ambulance, surely there’s something worth chasing?