Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Mac accidentally re-inventing NFTs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Putin’s occupation of Ukraine – Vladimir Putin is believed to be rethinking his plan since failing to swiftly take Kyiv and overthrow the Ukrainian government"

Telegraph:

Backlash against Joe Biden over Vladimir Putin ‘cannot remain in power’ comment

Independent:

Oscars 2022: Underdog Coda emerges big winner at action-packed ceremony

Times:

Putin says west treating Russian culture like ‘cancelled’ JK Rowling

Evening Standard:

Oscars 2022: Will Smith hits Chris Rock after joke about wife Jada Pinkett Smith

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
oh gently caress off Adams

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Smith versus Rock – Actor Will Smith has been widely condemned for slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars after the comic made a joke about his wife"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson has not been fined over Westminster partygate scandal - Twenty fines sent out to Covid law breakers in Whitehall - with threat of more on way

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on war, crimes – As Russia’s invasion of Ukraine continues, Boris Johnson tries to dodge partygate punishment"

Telegraph:

Judge Vladimir Putin by 'actions not words', warns Boris Johnson; Police have not told Boris Johnson he will be fined over 'partygate', says No 10

Matt:

Independent:

Roman Abramovich and Ukrainian peace negotiators ‘victims of suspected poisoning’

Times:

Evening Standard:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Russia’s claimed withdrawal from Kyiv – Russia’s defence ministry said its forces in Ukraine were regrouping near Kyiv and Chernihiv in order to focus on other key areas, after it earlier said it would drastically scale back military operations near the two cities"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Solar panels to cover an area the size of Exmoor; :sun: UK weather: Cricketers run for cover from snow shower as temperatures set to plunge :supaburn:

Independent:

Boris Johnson to face MPs after police issue partygate fines

Times:

After Adolph Northen.

Evening Standard:

Stephen Collins:

Boris Johnson jokes about Putin, Partygate and trans row at Tory dinner

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
That's a Mac/Blower grade take from Matt there.

I enjoyed the Collins.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Vladimir Putin and Nato – Russia is building up its forces in eastern Ukraine in readiness for a new wave of attacks in the breakaway Donbas region, the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, has said"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Send meter reading today to avoid paying too much, households told; Transgender Day of Visibility 2022

Independent:

Tory minister endorses creation of national ‘Margaret Thatcher Day’

Times:

Evening Standard:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Can't wait for Matt to identify as someone funny.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I identify as a loving hack, please pay me £650,000 a year

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson: a cold day in hell – UK households will see their energy bills rise by an average of 54% after the price cap was lifted on 1 April"

Telegraph:

River sewage to be reduced by 80pc – but the plan will take 30 years

Matt:

Independent:

Russia blames Ukraine for fuel depot blast; Kyiv denies role; After Magritte.

The i paper:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Guardian Australian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Boris Johnson contemplates resigning – After months of pulling the wool over our eyes, will the prime minister do the decent thing?"

Sunday Telegraph:

Thousands more turbines could be built to treble onshore wind power

Matt:

Sunday Times:

Boris Johnson does double U-turn on LGBT conversion therapy ban

Mail on Sunday:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Needed to catch up after a few days away but lol, brutal.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

gently caress off Mac. If prison is so cozy why don't you go volunteer to piss off to one for the rest of your life?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Every winter there are long-term homeless people who try to get arrested for the roof, heat and food. I don't think many people will do it before they hit that point.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Rishi Sunak being asked to do more about the cost of living crisis – Huge rises in energy bills over the next 12 months will put the poorest households in dire straits"

Telegraph:

Grant Shapps says onshore wind farms an ‘eyesore’ in Cabinet split over expansion; After Constable.

Independent:

‘A terrible war crime’: Killing of civilians in Ukraine’s Bucha sparks outrage and calls for new sanctions

Times:

Evening Standard:

‘Just be honest’: Boris Johnson warned not to cover Partygate fine recipients

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Now do the one where nothing is done about climate change and pollution Blower. Just a river of sewage with some dead horses and a dog floating in it.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Apologies not accepted you hack oval office

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the killing of civilians in Ukraine – EU leaders have denounced ‘massacres’, ‘atrocities’ and ‘possible genocide’ as the Kremlin flatly rejected all responsibility"

Telegraph:

Easter travel chaos as delays and cancellations hit BA, EasyJet, Eurostar and Dover

Matt:

Airlines blame Government for Easter travel chaos

Independent:

Times:

PM ‘didn’t lie about parties, he was misled by his staff’

Evening Standard:

Channel 4 ‘disappointed’ as Government proceeds with privatisation plans

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Boris, Dorries and the sale of Channel 4 – Culture secretary condemned for sell-off plan" Also June Brown, EastEnders’ Dot Cotton, dies aged 95

Telegraph:

Matt:

After Naked Attraction.

Independent:

Times:

Hunt for the ‘Butcher of Bucha’, a commander blessed by the Orthodox Church

Evening Standard:

President Volodymyr Zelensky tells of horror of Russian war crimes in UN Security Council address

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson: another nail in the coffin – The prime minister has insisted that the rise in national insurance contributions is ‘unquestionably the right move’ even though it has come at a ‘tough time’"

Telegraph:

French election 2022 poll tracker: Emmanuel Macron's lead dwindles as Marine Le Pen mounts comeback; After David.

Matt:

Calories now appear on menus in large restaurant chains

Independent:

UK and EU on collision course as Brussels fails to set ‘clear timetable’ to boycott Russian gas

Times:

'Wrong tax, wrong time': Starmer says National Insurance hike will fill blackhole as tax rise hits

Evening Standard:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Boris Johnson’s nuclear energy plans – The British prime minister announced plans for eight new plants as part of the long-awaited energy security strategy"

Telegraph:

New Cambo owner tries to fast-track North Sea project

Matt:

Independent:

Rishi Sunak: Wife’s non-dom tax status ‘not unusual’, claims minister as No 10 denies leak

Times:

UN suspends Russia from human rights body over atrocities in Ukraine; Scientists find fossil of dinosaur ‘killed on day of asteroid strike’

Evening Standard:

Rishi Sunak still under scrutiny after defending wife’s non-dom status; Grand National 2022: Tips, selections, odds, race card and runners-in-full for Aintree showpiece

Bonus! Prospect magazine:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Rishi Sunak and money management – Chancellor under pressure over financial affairs of his non-domiciled wife"

Telegraph:

Boris Johnson meets Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv

Matt:

Grand National 2022 full results: the winners, the finishers, the fallers

Independent:

Macron regrets entering France’s election race late as Le Pen cuts lead; After Delacroix.

The i paper:

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Rishi Sunak and Boris Johnson as Laurel and Hardy – That’s another fine mess the chancellor and the prime minister have got themselves into"

Sunday Telegraph:

Rishi Sunak admits holding US green card while Chancellor

Matt:

Sunday Times:

Sunaks’ £5m Santa Monica flat offers sun, sea … and a pet spa

Mail on Sunday:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
hoho now he can't watch the television!!!

chortlechortle

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Didn't even sweep up the glass. Barbarians.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Sunak and Murty’s morning-after bill – The chancellor’s wife has agreed to pay UK tax on her earnings after outcry over her non-dom status"

Telegraph:

Emmanuel Macron to face Marine Le Pen in bruising French election run-off

Independent:

Boris Johnson pictured meeting with Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv

Times:

Evening Standard:

Rishi Sunak’s family moves out of Downing Street amid tax row

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
independent is very https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50HKLZHOQfA&t=16s

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Macron’s battle with the forces of nationalism – The French president is only slightly ahead of the far-right Marine Le Pen in early second round polling"

Telegraph:

Boris Johnson gives green light for investigation into Rishi Sunak's finances

Matt:

Independent:

Marine Le Pen’s far-right party orders 1.2 million election leaflets showing her with Putin to be ‘binned’

Times:

Evening Standard:

Manic Monday: Easter holidaymakers face cancelled flights, three-hour baggage waits and delayed ferries

David Squires:

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy
"Althought mobile phone footage seems curiously hard to find" :allears:

Context

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the UK’s cost of living crisis – Britain’s soaring energy and food prices are pushing some families to choose between ‘eating and heating’"

Telegraph:

Boris Johnson fined over 'partygate': How much he paid and what the law says about Covid fixed penalty notices

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

What will Rishi Sunak do next? The Chancellor’s week from hell

:siren: EDIT: Winners of this year's Young Cartoonist of the Year announced! :siren:

Cloud Potato fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Apr 13, 2022

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Good stuff.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Barnacle Boris and Sticky Sunak – The prime minister is facing calls to resign even from within his own party after it was revealed that he and other staff at No 10 broke coronavirus laws"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

More fears for Easter travel as third P&O ferry is detained

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson sets out plan to send asylum seekers to Rwanda amid furious backlash

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy
Adams working through a few things here I reckon

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

He's just been playing the new Five Nights At Freddy's where the rabbit is also a loving psychopath.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Lorna Miller on Bojo Bunter’s great escape – The war in Ukraine has helped the prime minister by diverting public attention away from the Partygate affair" After Charles Hamilton.

Telegraph:

Russia’s Black Sea flagship Moskva has sunk, Kremlin confirms

Matt:

Channel migrants to be sent to Rwanda

Independent:

Times:

Guardian Australian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Impenitent Thief – Supplicants eye their idol as Patel polishes her Rwanda plan"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Aivazovsky.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"The Tory party flounders as it rots from both ends – It’s the return of the nasty party as Boris Johnson decides to send asylum seekers to Rwanda and partygate rolls on"

Sunday Telegraph:

Matt:

Sunday Times:

Mail on Sunday:

Boris Johnson's plan to send asylum seekers 4,000 miles to Rwanda is ILLEGAL, says UN: Refugee agency slams proposals as 'egregious breach of international law' and 'really unacceptable'

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

i don't understand that Mac. is the British couple deported to Rwanda or wtf is going on? is his cold, black heart feeling that the plan is a tad too evil perhaps, and he is unsure of how to feel about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

SpiritOfLenin posted:

i don't understand that Mac. is the British couple deported to Rwanda or wtf is going on? is his cold, black heart feeling that the plan is a tad too evil perhaps, and he is unsure of how to feel about it?

Ukrainians are white innit.