Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Rubio looks like he's been arrested by the Feds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

This will be the final nail in the Trump coffin. His poll numbers are definitely going to drop now.

Conservatively 75% of Americans were raised as a Christian. Can't see how this will actively hurt him but given my first sentence I can't see how it will help him much either.

Nouvelle Vague
Feb 16, 2011

Endut! Hoch Hech!
I'm kinda curious to see what a Trump in decline would look like (not that I think it will happen anytime soon). Would he limit himself to attacking the media, or would he go after the people turning against him and say something off-cuff about moron voters? I guess what I'm asking is how fast and deep the spiral will be.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Mister Macys posted:

Rubio looks like he's been arrested by the Feds.

<- :aaaaa: thanks

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Nouvelle Vague posted:

I'm kinda curious to see what a Trump in decline would look like (not that I think it will happen anytime soon). Would he limit himself to attacking the media, or would he go after the people turning against him and say something off-cuff about moron voters? I guess what I'm asking is how fast and deep the spiral will be.

He will start his own america and that great again

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
HAY HELLO GUYZ I HEARS... HEARD I HEARD YOU GUYS LIKE GOOD GRAFS IN THIS THREAD HERE IS GRAF I MADE FOR NEW YORK TIMES

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

What?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

quote:

Then there was Chris Christie, whose small space was dominated by a toilet.

One of the greatest sentences I've ever seen in 31 years of life.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

Trump is handing these out:

Yeah yeah, I was baptized as a Lutheran and I haven't gone to a church in 20 drat years for anything other than weddings.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

FAUXTON posted:

Yeah yeah, I was baptized as a Lutheran and I haven't gone to a church in 20 drat years for anything other than weddings.

The voters don't need to know that last part

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

What a time to be alive

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
So Chris Christie is loving done:

Joementum posted:

Each of the candidates got a walkthrough of the stage this afternoon and got to ask questions of the staff.

The only question Chrstie asked was, "How do I get Mets updates?"

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
You can't trust anyone who needs to ask how to get updates on their favorite time in 2015. Let alone someone earnestly following the Mets.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Jeb!s superpac has a new twitter account https://twitter.com/IsMarcoWorking I guess this is how Jeb! will hit water boy tonight.

archaeo
Nov 5, 2009

may the power of Hecate compel you

Man, thanks, I was thinking of that exact picture.

Rubio, Ruby... Makes you think!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
new theme song for the republican primary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LOaEzmaPfU

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jan 22, 2016

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Mama mia

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

pfffffffffffffffffffffffft much better than I imagined

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Prediction: media declares Kasich and Rubio dual victory, polls show a Trump/Carson victory, Jeb gets into a fight with Rubio and/or Kasich and gets rekt

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Quote of the day, "I liked West Coast music in 90s but I can't listen to it with my kids. Now I think EDM is fun to listen to." ~ Marco Rubio

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

pathetic little tramp posted:

HAY HELLO GUYZ I HEARS... HEARD I HEARD YOU GUYS LIKE GOOD GRAFS IN THIS THREAD HERE IS GRAF I MADE FOR NEW YORK TIMES

chart violates the Geneva Convention

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

please don't advocate the assassination of presidential candidates

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

oddium posted:

please don't advocate the assassination of presidential candidates

I've been meaning to ask, when does Secret Service protection kick in for candidates?

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Brannock posted:

I've been meaning to ask, when does Secret Service protection kick in for candidates?
I think I read that they have to request it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Peachstapler posted:

I think I read that they have to request it.

Correct, and granting the request is at the President's discretion. Newt had a detail in 2012.

Hillary obviously already has one, and I believe Jeb! does as well.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

Correct, and granting the request is at the President's discretion. Newt had a detail in 2012.

Trump and Carson have also requested them.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, "I liked West Coast music in 90s but I can't listen to it with my kids. Now I think EDM is fun to listen to." ~ Marco Rubio

Glorious.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Joementum posted:

Didn't Chris getting kicked off the train mention SS agents?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Joementum posted:

Marco Rubio is for the kids.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

Trump and Carson have also requested them.

IIRC Carson was against it personally but his campaign showed him the actual threats and he was like "sheesh, ok, fine".

The bile that must be generated when a wingnut thinks he's going to have to choose between "one of them" and Hillary Clinton running America must be something to behold.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

TheTatteredKing posted:

Didn't Chris getting kicked off the train mention SS agents?

Maybe, but whoever saw it might have been using "secret service" as a generic term for government bodyguards. The New Jersey State Troopers that protect Christie wear suits and earpieces on duty too.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

put back of trumps head on back of rubys head and we have a summary of tonights debate preprepared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Who else is watching the kiddie table debate? Graham looks like he's sweating out a bad hangover.

• Locked thread