Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
he busted up his own drat truck last month with a brick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

Lmao

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Wow what a shocker, lawyer for a stupid fascist organization is stupid, fascist.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

being the official proud boys lawyer just seems to involve threatening to sue people constantly

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

He looks like he would pass out after moving 30 feet wearing body armor. I am sure you would be able to hear his labored breathing from a mile away

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFfuVpiIpA

speaking of former free speech lovers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1mYPidMQek

“gently caress law” “large amounts of violence is morally justified in america” “i wish i last long enough to see people hang”

Reclines Obesily has issued a correction as of 14:43 on Oct 12, 2018

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
following in the footsteps of their articles on Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro, Current Affairs has a new one on Sam Harris
https://twitter.com/curaffairs/status/1050739879494250496?s=21

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

mandatory lesbian posted:

Look at this broke brain idiot who thinks a black man shooting a white guy is gonna end in any way but with the black guy getting shot by cops

look, carting a gun around has worked great for him as a white guy, so clearly it'll work for everyone else

that's how this works right

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Also, California. So...... that's a challenge

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Hmm, starting to think that they don’t actually support free speech and are only disingenuously using is as a cudgel to silence decorum obsessed liberals, and would gladly commit violence on people who express non-fascist viewpoints. :thunk:

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK

aware of dog posted:

following in the footsteps of their articles on Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro, Current Affairs has a new one on Sam Harris
https://twitter.com/curaffairs/status/1050739879494250496?s=21

Going to read it now, but please tell me they brought up how he didn't research his own dissertation and has never written an academic paper.

E: Dammit, I forgot he said this bs: “If I could wave a magic wand and get rid of either rape or religion, I would not hesitate to get rid of religion.” What a total pos

Bearded Whiteguy has issued a correction as of 18:47 on Oct 12, 2018

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/discordspies/status/1050504507170480128?s=21

you guys might remember catlin as the dutch transgender anime ancap from twitter

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
ancaps, man

ancaps

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It seems like all these fascist nobodies are reaching the terminal pedophile phase faster and faster these days.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you guys might remember catlin as the dutch transgender anime ancap from twitter

Ancap pedophile you say? Unheard of!

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

:thunk: fascists and their friends are....fascist???

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

seems the chuds are getting impatient for the ethnostate

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Darkman Fanpage posted:

eww

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Guys, I'm sorry to tell you that the Police Department and City Attorney's office of Santa Barbara are a bunch of goddamn Eichmanns whose aggressive uselessness mode flips on whenever a brown person needs public services or justice.

Nothing like getting chewed out by a Santa Barbara Assistant City Attorney named John Doremus for having the temerity to call their public library to let them know that a Nazi was threatening their patrons in their bathroom with a gun earlier that day.

No, Santa Barbara City Attorney John Doremus is most concerned about the shock and fright his clients the Santa Barbara County Librarians felt being informed of the incident. That was the real crime here, making a fuss over good old fun. That was something worth billable attorney time for the city, calling me and harassing me about it. How dare I?

For those of you who love surprises, the cops did not follow up, did not warn library staff, did not seek any further evidence whatsoever, and in my opinion will overlook opportunities to collect evidence so that this white man is not prosecuted.

Santa Barbara, or as I like to call it, Little Bavaria

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Martin Random posted:

Guys, I'm sorry to tell you that the Police Department and City Attorney's office of Santa Barbara are a bunch of goddamn Eichmanns whose aggressive uselessness mode flips on whenever a brown person needs public services or justice.

Nothing like getting chewed out by a Santa Barbara Assistant City Attorney named John Doremus for having the temerity to call their public library to let them know that a Nazi was threatening their patrons in their bathroom with a gun earlier that day.

No, Santa Barbara City Attorney John Doremus is most concerned about the shock and fright his clients the Santa Barbara County Librarians felt being informed of the incident. That was the real crime here, making a fuss over good old fun. That was something worth billable attorney time for the city, calling me and harassing me about it. How dare I?

For those of you who love surprises, the cops did not follow up, did not warn library staff, did not seek any further evidence whatsoever, and in my opinion will overlook opportunities to collect evidence so that this white man is not prosecuted.

Santa Barbara, or as I like to call it, Little Bavaria

is it a city where the school has enough sway that getting them involved could tip the balance of the cops enabling white supremacists threatening to kill random people in public?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Should we call the library? Librarians are generally pretty perceptive when it comes to nazis, books being the natural enemy of nazis.

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BOOSness Hammocks posted:

Should we call the library? Librarians are generally pretty perceptive when it comes to nazis, books being the natural enemy of nazis.

When I just called to let them know what John Doremus told me not to do (tell them when someone has a gun and is threatening their patrons), the librarian guy pointed out that the two minutes I took up on their line to call them could have been used by a library patron "of any skin color" to call in and ask for information, so I was really hurting brown people by even calling.

SANTA BARBARA

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

I think it’s Doimas. https://www.santabarbaraca.gov/gov/depts/attorney/who_we_are.asp

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That's the fucker. He was extremely whiny and was very upset about the inconvenience of the situation to him personally, a born public servant.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Martin Random posted:

When I just called to let them know what John Doremus told me not to do (tell them when someone has a gun and is threatening their patrons), the librarian guy pointed out that the two minutes I took up on their line to call them could have been used by a library patron "of any skin color" to call in and ask for information, so I was really hurting brown people by even calling.

SANTA BARBARA

jfc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

are there any....other orgs in SB that may be able to use beef's statements to ID the guy?

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Feed that poo poo to a student newspaper.

Im serious, if USB has any good student orgs i would feed the info and incident to them. The student body as a whole does not like assholes with guns after the shootings.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
lmao

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Should we call him? Call him at home?

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
imagine getting paid 150 grand a year to tell people to gently caress off

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
John Doimas has a personal office line, and that office line is 805-564-5397, and he has asked us to share any personal concerns.

BoneDaddy1969
Mar 4, 2018

Darkman Fanpage posted:

On one hand, it's good we're exposing AnCap pedophiles, but on the other hand, I hope TERFs/etc. don't catch wind of this story

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I can't recommend calling the library, at 805-962-7653, because you might be preventing a black or brown person from accessing their services. Nazis wandering around with guns in their bathroom, that's not a problem for black and brown skinned people, I'm guessing.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:f5:

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
if i get ripped and leave a million incoherant voicemails would that be considered a good or bad thing

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Goast posted:

if i get ripped would that be considered a good or bad thing

As spiritual advice, I think anything that adds color and zest to your life should be embraced wholeheartedly.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Goast posted:

if i get ripped and leave a million incoherant voicemails would that be considered a good or bad thing

he's making 150k a year to suck poo poo at his job so may as well make him earn it by going through angry incoherent voicemails

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

he's making 150k a year to suck poo poo at his job so may as well make him earn it by going through angry incoherent voicemails

city and county attorneys are the biggest loving gravy train in california

they get paid a lot because they have to represent their sherriffs departments after they gas puppies and babies and threaten the witnesses to aforesaid enforcement action

they also get to union bust or try to legally outsource custodial work to 3rd party non public employees wihle still technically following their bargaining agreement thats like 30% of their job

they're generally retired in place

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

lmao daddy trump please save me from being called a terrible lawyer and being owned online and irl by the courts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
i was gonna game all night but i guess yelling at city attornies via voicemail til i finish this fifth is just as fun