Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
And I'm all outta franchise

Whoa that's a poo poo Top of Page.

Bone Krew rules, PSPoors are OK too

The best SA Jokes are "Don't sign your posts" and "turn your monitor on"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

moist turtleneck posted:

Jordan Knight had a messed up rape song

Well uh ABGD that is some clear evidence that Jordan Knight is clearly a bad boy, if not the bad boy.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Got a hot take for Bone Krew

Micro$oft

Yeah I went there

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

your circumcision honestly disgusts me
get ps4wnd microb0ners

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I actually want to buy some of those "I eat rear end" bags for grocery shopping. Is there a site to buy them.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/Qi8RsCn.gifv

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Monkeu's OP was the best OP because it lead to the best forums meltdown I've seen in a long time.

It gave us hot cover wives. I'll never forget.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I thought that was dahbahdu? or did that OP cause the dahbahdu reckoning?

http://i.imgur.com/HuEM0fW.gifv

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Blind Rasputin posted:

I actually want to buy some of those "I eat rear end" bags for grocery shopping. Is there a site to buy them.

I pulled the image off amazon so yeah

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ9i2ZeChS8

idgaf about the map or whatever but thats a good sounding gun in this video

why werent there guns that sounded like this in the beta :mad:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

That map tho. Whoa.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I won't able to play as much as I planned next week because of harvey but I am still super hype and should be online at launch tuesday night/wednesday morning. The PVE poo poo looks fuckin badass. PVP whatever....

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

texaholic posted:

I won't able to play as much as I planned next week because of harvey but I am still super hype and should be online at launch tuesday night/wednesday morning. The PVE poo poo looks fuckin badass. PVP whatever....

I hope things get better man! If it's any consolation I promise to never name my son Harvey.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Oh fuuuck the punch of that gun sound is so good

texaholic posted:

I don't know your situation but I wish you nice things :unsmith: may the power of SRV pull you through

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lol

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Me and my GF are completely fine, once the water started clearing out tuesday/wednesday I have started getting in contact with coworkers/friends who I hadn't heard from during the storm. We got an extra room and have some people staying with us. I know a good deal of people who lost cars, had several feet water invade their homes etc....

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

Monkeu's OP was pretty good, had all the info anyone needed to get started with Destiny, clean up their act if they were bad at it and everything in between. He was constantly making GBS threads over bone krew which was fine because the back and fourth between Ausgoons + PS4 posters (the real thread power) and bone krew (usurpers to the throne) is always cool and good.

Then out of no where Dahbahdu posted that the OP was bad and he should do a new one because he could do it better. Then everyone was like "wtf dude it's fine?" and he started going turbosperg about how it didn't have min/max spreadsheets on weapon powers and statistics on how many dregs to kill to get whatever mcguffin he thought was important. He got (rightfully) called a sperg by both parties until he had a mini-meltdown after being called a virgin about how he was not infact owned and was married to a hot wife about 5 years his junior. Then capped it off with "she codes as well" (authors note: gotta put that in my tinder profile "must code") and that we're all actually virgins who were sad because we didn't share his vision of the perfect OP.

Then he invited everyone to raid with him. Which one poster I play with did and then proceeded to berate his wife with his mic still hot over his lunch.

Then he got threadbanned for like 3 separate "IM NOT OWNED MY POSTS ARE GOOD" stuff and we all had a good lol.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

moist turtleneck posted:

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Actually I think he said she was like ten years younger?

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

texaholic posted:

Hey man, if you need anything just holler. I was at George R Brown all day yesterday helping out.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Actually I killed Monkeu by posting his DTR stats

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
my favorite dahbadu fun fact is that im pretty sure he also got threadbanned from the pokemon thread for being an insufferable prick

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

Bone Krew is just a tiny circle jerk of the same 4 or 5 posters.

There's at least like 10 of us

JorgeHWB
Jan 15, 2016

Aww, ugly duckling...
bawk-bawk

NEED MORE MILK posted:

There's at least like 10 of us

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Hell im 10" just by myself

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Yeah, I have long fingers too man

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Lol

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

BlindSite posted:

Then he invited everyone to raid with him. Which one poster I play with did and then proceeded to berate his wife with his mic still hot over his lunch.

I remember all of it except this, drat that's loving gold

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
Wasn't he banned?

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

el B posted:

I'll offer you a good deal on a poooM Enterprises LLC franchise opportunity for carrying folks on pc!

Sold

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm sure more will show up in content updates, but 51 exotics divided by 3 classes (for non-weapons) does seem a little slight.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Actually I killed Monkeu by posting his DTR stats

Nah. He literally gives no fucks about his stats. Dude used to just love shoulder charging.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I hope that there's an exotic for voidcaller that lets you goatse a nova bomb

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Monkeu* and the rest of ausgoons are chill as gently caress and I won't hear anything bad about them. :colbert:

(outside of the thread, at least)

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"

Moist photoshop this into Destiny 2 as one of the new title emblem things that spans the whole screen

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Everyone I've played with itt has been a pretty good dude.

Some of you can be bitches but mostly fun. Cv even put up with me being half lit in iron banner. Though thats pretty much a privilige.

Also ularg you ran me through my first nightfall the week before dark below dropped undying mind we used the cheese from the top of the tunnel.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

BlindSite posted:

Everyone I've played with itt has been a pretty good dude.

Some of you can be bitches but mostly fun. Cv even put up with me being half lit in iron banner. Though thats pretty much a privilige.

Also ularg you ran me through my first nightfall the week before dark below dropped undying mind we used the cheese from the top of the tunnel.

Man remember when you HAD to cheese nightfalls if you wanted to keep your sanity? Good times. I really hope they aren't really limiting the amount of times I can run the nightfall. I don't want the rewards but I want to help others through after I've already done mine. Hope there's more chances to help people out in D2. But I'll probably spend the first day solo, at least until level cap.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah I remember having to all get to the boss. Make sure all ads were dead except one. Switch to gjally pop synths and coordinate WoL bubbles just to finish em.

Then you'd change characters and do it over. Then run x3 weeklies to get your coins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Even just 4 days away I don't want to uninstall Destiny just because I still get urges to play.