Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
just pm me if you need a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Putty posted:

thanks sid

ur welcome but my name is social vegan

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
nihilism is good

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo

the proper way to mod

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
well, that escalated quickly

holy poo poo on a stick

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my poo poo is holier than thous

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
mods need to be honorable

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
modding general bullshit: serious business :cool:

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

we should have elections

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i nominate thathonkey as the superior honkey

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Tuxedo Gin posted:

we should have elections

Goku isn't real. He can't mod GBS.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i nominate thathonkey as the superior honkey

:tipshat: don't think that was ever a question but thanks all the same

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

there were some whispers re: jivehonkey but i agree he was never a serious candidate

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
a good mod has mastery over the power of memes

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
a good mod knows when to ban an i'm gay post vs when not to ban an i'm gay post

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Tuxedo Gin posted:

there were some whispers re: jivehonkey but i agree he was never a serious candidate

Ya but I hear he's hung like a moose

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
I mean he told me via pm, but I heard it

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i've been standing in this arby's parking lot all night with my shirt off and nobody except a couple of leather daddies even spoke to me.

im declaring myself the winner of this mod contest

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i used to text to speech all my PMs too but then i got banned from the library

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

thathonkey posted:

a good mod knows when to ban an i'm gay post vs when not to ban an i'm gay post

This is one of the times I would ban.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i've been standing in this arby's parking lot all night with my shirt off and nobody except a couple of leather daddies even spoke to me.

im declaring myself the winner of this mod contest

Oh that was you? We appreciated you agreeing to be the meat in our sandwich.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My tea is too hot

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Oh that was you? We appreciated you agreeing to be the meat in our sandwich.

i thought you was offering to buy me a Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon but a deals a deal i guess

i was wondering what the twenty bucks and the hotel key was for

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if someone pms you and tells you they have a dick and a knife and that one is going into me tonight, is that a compliment

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

oh look gunky junket is back

:dogbutton:

Ummmz.

Hhhuay, miay rettypyay uresyay hattay amenyay houldsyay otnyay ebyay pokensyay. Ouyay reay akingmyay emyay ncrediblyiay ervousnyay, enzyay! Veiay otnyay etyyay ortedsyay utoay hattyay hichwyay eedsnyay ortingsyay. Luspyay, hosetysy wotyay ordswyay, hattyay amenyay, eedsnyay otyay ebyay illedkyay ithwyay iyaaaaahfyay!!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

she kramered into applewhite's pool safety thread and completely destroyed it

Lol oh hush, Boner! That is SO not true. I was attacked upon entry by one with kneejerk reactions based on incorrect assumptions. There was a really good lesson to be learned by everyone there - but, unfortunately, we didn't get to it as he got himself a week in the slammer, which would make my post in reply to one of his subsequent posts ("cold as ice"/me flipping that into icecream and making the pic I originally had in mind from my very first post), which was already oozing arrogance, seem (to me) far too gloaty and just a dick move.

So, we didn't get to have the mod-challenge that I was gonna ask for, for the ban, compulsory inclusion for every person in there who called me racist, to see if they could come up with even one skerrick of anything remotely plausible to back themselves and their stupid bandwagon accusations, up against me... and then the Lowtax babby would be fair swimming in new nappies, hundreds of dollars worth, as I'm confident not one of them would have succeeded and I alone would have survived the ban challenge.

But all that racism stupidity was just an annoyance that had to be gotten through and dealt with first so the real lesson there could be seen. People shouldn't go around attacking others like that, ESPECIALLY before establishing first if they themselves are actually correct in the situation or not. It's beyond stupid to abuse someone without any idea of the other persons stance. And you goons can be so horrible to each other, and it really shouldn't be like that on a forum, just so mean-spirited, especially when half of you have got sadbrain overload and invariably will read poo poo wrong, which just leads to more conflict and more people looking stupid 'coz they jumped the wrong bandwagon. Smh.

Anyway, Boner, I didn't destroy any loving thing, yo! :D

Darth123123 posted:

Gunky is a great poster. Pm me girl *shares with gbs*

Oh, Darrrrty :D. You in a different thread, I could not believe my drat eyes. I was absolutely shocked. I was saying to myself through gritted teeth, "That's twice now. TWICE!! Wtf is he thinking? Does he think because he has "123123" at the end of his username that there'll be two innings? No! I distinctly told him that he gets three pitches only, and now he's used up two. Wtf, Darty. I must send him an invitation for morning tea and a chinwag to find out what is going on in his head there, and let him know that a game of hopscotch will be played, and remind him that it's LAW that he again plays teh hopscotches with me! *glaring at sceeen in disbelief*"

Lol oh, Dart. I could've throttled when I read your post in that thread. I'm sure that I need not elaborate furthe r. :D

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

ask for both

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tuxedo Gin posted:

ask for both

one in the jugular one in the stink?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

if i meant "hosed up" i would have said that, I appreciate a good thread demolition. applewhite threads are about as solid as they come and watching you knock the whole thing over was pretty funny

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
lowtax you are so cool

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

thathonkey posted:

lmao who the gently caress are you buddo

I'm your friend! I hosed your mother!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Ummmz.

Hhhuay, miay rettypyay uresyay hattay amenyay houldsyay otnyay ebyay pokensyay. Ouyay reay akingmyay emyay ncrediblyiay ervousnyay, enzyay! Veiay otnyay etyyay ortedsyay utoay hattyay hichwyay eedsnyay ortingsyay. Luspyay, hosetysy wotyay ordswyay, hattyay amenyay, eedsnyay otyay ebyay illedkyay ithwyay iyaaaaahfyay!!

Lol oh hush, Boner! That is SO not true. I was attacked upon entry by one with kneejerk reactions based on incorrect assumptions. There was a really good lesson to be learned by everyone there - but, unfortunately, we didn't get to it as he got himself a week in the slammer, which would make my post in reply to one of his subsequent posts ("cold as ice"/me flipping that into icecream and making the pic I originally had in mind from my very first post), which was already oozing arrogance, seem (to me) far too gloaty and just a dick move.

So, we didn't get to have the mod-challenge that I was gonna ask for, for the ban, compulsory inclusion for every person in there who called me racist, to see if they could come up with even one skerrick of anything remotely plausible to back themselves and their stupid bandwagon accusations, up against me... and then the Lowtax babby would be fair swimming in new nappies, hundreds of dollars worth, as I'm confident not one of them would have succeeded and I alone would have survived the ban challenge.

But all that racism stupidity was just an annoyance that had to be gotten through and dealt with first so the real lesson there could be seen. People shouldn't go around attacking others like that, ESPECIALLY before establishing first if they themselves are actually correct in the situation or not. It's beyond stupid to abuse someone without any idea of the other persons stance. And you goons can be so horrible to each other, and it really shouldn't be like that on a forum, just so mean-spirited, especially when half of you have got sadbrain overload and invariably will read poo poo wrong, which just leads to more conflict and more people looking stupid 'coz they jumped the wrong bandwagon. Smh.

Oh, Darrrrty :D. You in a different thread, I could not believe my drat eyes. I was absolutely shocked. I was saying to myself through gritted teeth, "That's twice now. TWICE!! Wtf is he thinking? Does he think because he has "123123" at the end of his username that there'll be two innings? No! I distinctly told him that he gets three pitches only, and now he's used up two. Wtf, Darty. I must send him an invitation for morning tea and a chinwag to find out what is going on in his head there, and let him know that a game of hopscotch will be played, and remind him that it's LAW that he again plays teh hopscotches with me! *glaring at sceeen in disbelief*"

Lol oh, Dart. I could've throttled when I read your post in that thread. I'm sure that I need not elaborate furthe r. :D

Bless this mess

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Can somebody give me a quick recap of the evenements?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Why would anyone entrust the source of income they use to feed their family to windows98?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

perhaps avoid giving meaningless internet powers to the sort of people who are so staggeringly lonely that they attempt to socialize with total strangers on the Internet by telling them every detail of their struggle for meaning in daily life

imho

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

8 track betamax posted:

Ok! GBS! Mods! Drama! Action!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

8 track betamax posted:

It's too stupid, don't worry yourself

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
I would be a mod if you gave me free PMs. That's not a suggestion, that is my expected annual salary and I will not come down from this.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Brannock posted:

perhaps avoid giving meaningless internet powers to the sort of people who are so staggeringly lonely that they attempt to socialize with total strangers on the Internet by telling them every detail of their struggle for meaning in daily life

imho

:jerkbag:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

8 track betamax posted:

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Acid Haze posted:

I would be a mod if you gave me free PMs. That's not a suggestion, that is my expected annual salary and I will not come down from this.

lol if you think being a mod pays even that much. i hear the blue star costs $5. it's the equivalent of having to buy your uniform when starting your lovely service job at applebee's.

• Locked thread