Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/easyjet-manchester-disturbances-scli-intl-gbr/index.html

MASTER RACE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

she was trying to open the door lmaoooooooo
imagine dying because a drunken anglo pulled open the door of the plane you're flying on

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1237505428570816512

https://twitter.com/nigelfletcher/status/1237509436295524353

https://twitter.com/nigelfletcher/status/1237511173215584256

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
She's my mother's MP.

Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Here we go, boys!

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Lol watch coronavirus become serious now its not just for plebs

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
Wasn't the conservative plan to just let the virus run through society?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Some rare good news as 318 Tory MPs cough & splutter into an early grave all thanks to one of the dumbest shites in the country, Nadine Dorries. A trained nurse who as an MP has advocated for bullshit "teach girls abstinence" attitudes straight from the US's religious right. Also at one point she decided to get really mad at unemployed disabled people who tweeted a lot (this was 2009, before Twitter was revealed to be the hellsite we now all recognise it as) and in 2013 she declared that the Tories supporting gay marriage would cost the party 4 million votes at the next election. Which sadly did not happen.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

https://twitter.com/RickFandango/status/1237240675093053440

https://twitter.com/latentexistence/status/1237382960938180608

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
What if we...killed all the poor? Would that help?

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
The really annoying thing is, Boris is not a complete moron, he is just the absolute laziest piece of poo poo who will do as little work as possible and wanted to be PM purely because he was desperate for power. He is even less suitable for the position than Dom Cumrag would be. The only other ministerial position he held was a disaster that he had to be removed from. I guess as long as the ultra rich get their tax breaks though he will be fine.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

gonadic io posted:

What if we...killed all the poor? Would that help?

We'd all gonna have to till the soil!!!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

He hopes it kills the Muslims and poors but it will just kill all the old racists that voted for him.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

DesertIslandHermit posted:

He hopes it kills the Muslims and poors but it will just kill all the old racists that voted for him.

Even as a pacifist I am waiting to hear a downside. Dying of respiratory failure alongside probable complications like pneumonia and sepsis is an extremely not nice way to go btw. I guess the people did vote for pain though?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Dravs posted:

Even as a pacifist I am waiting to hear a downside. Dying of respiratory failure alongside probable complications like pneumonia and sepsis is an extremely not nice way to go btw. I guess the people did vote for pain though?

Voting Leave actually prepares you to leave your body and towards Hell

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

it’s just really frustrating explaining to people that boris Johnson’s opinions are actually really commonplace , hes not an aberration, he’s the avatar of gammon Britain

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
If anything, unlike trump, he's still not saying the quiet parts loudly and is being reasonably restrained.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
I rewatched Children of Men last night. Soon to be based on a true story, I hear.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

gonadic io posted:

If anything, unlike trump, he's still not saying the quiet parts loudly and is being reasonably restrained.

hmmmmm

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/30/boris-johnson-caught-on-camera-reciting-kipling-in-myanmar-temple

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

in lieu of draconian measures like school closures johnsons gonna hole up in a castle with select tory members, servants and human trafficking victims for 120 days and wait this thing out

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

in lieu of draconian measures like school closures johnsons gonna hole up in a castle with select tory members, servants and human trafficking victims for 120 days and wait this thing out

Will they throw costume parties do you think?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

They want the virus to decimate the UK. Then they can spin it as a EU plague from outside that they could of stopped if they'd have GOT BREXIT DONE sooner.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Theresa May will entertain him between frolics with tales of running through fields of wheat

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

if America launched urgent measures to contain covid I bet the U.K. would have followed suit

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

I get that Boris is too lazy to walk a loving dog, but you'd think he'd just get a plod to do it or something, not live amongst piles of actual poo poo.

https://twitter.com/OvePM/status/1237641325228576768

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol at sending the publicity dog to go live on a farm

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
People keep underestimating how bone idle loving lazy Boris is. Every time they are like "surely nobody can be this loving lazy", and yet...

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
wait till he finds out you can't just dump a baby on a farm when the publicity bump is over

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

XMNN posted:

wait till he finds out you can't just dump a baby on a farm when the publicity bump is over

He's done it 5 or 6 times so far. Maybe more!

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
TBF, he has already raised a small percentage of his children under his family name. He's not completely unused to the experience.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Darth Walrus posted:

TBF, he has already raised a small percentage of his children under his family name. He's not completely unused to the experience.

I would be shocked if he did any of the raising

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

It's still so weird to me that a man who looks like reheated week old lasagna fucks and cucks that much.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

An insane mind posted:

It's still so weird to me that a man who looks like reheated week old lasagna fucks and cucks that much.

women can also be stupid

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's such a bad boy! well, a bad person. that's kind of similar?

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he's such a bad boy! well, a bad person. that's kind of similar?

wow whoever gave you that red-text was extremely sane

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

They want the virus to decimate the UK. Then they can spin it as a EU plague from outside that they could of stopped if they'd have GOT BREXIT DONE sooner.

As per my gammon cousin on Facebook, Italy was worst hit because:

• It sticks out into the sea towards the Middle East so it's the first port of call for infected Muslims fleeing Iran.
  • They're all a bit queer with all that hugging and kissing cheeks so that's going to spread it.
  • Latin countries are hot so they all sweat a lot and don't have good hygiene
  • Rome is a destination for Catholics (he's an Ulster loyalist so he said Fenians) from all over the world so they were bound to bring it there.

He's also adamant that the entire thing is a hoax and is being overblown by the Fake News to promote NWO.

But even if it's not a hoax it's just the flu, and he had the flu at least 5 times last year, and anyone scared of getting a runny nose for a couple of days is a snowflake.

But even though he survives the flu 5 times a year, he's really glad Brexit has closed our borders. We're well-protected and not going to experience anything like Italy. Their government is all mafia corruption and bunga bunga parties, but we have strong Boris leadership containing the virus.

I bet him 20 quid there would be 1000+ cases here before Paddy's Day, but he's not accepted yet. I already stroked 20 off him by betting the WHO would declare a pandemic before Paddy's Day, and another 20 quid on NI getting its first case before March. It might be a bit morbid, but I feel it's more like taking money from an idiot by making sensible predictions, rather than betting on the spread of a horrible disease.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

This is Brit toff shitlordism at it's finest:

Fake Lord's cricket card: James Lattimer fined £10k

A guy buys an elite cricket club card in an ebay auction, glues his own photo to it, the "faked" ID is found while police search him for an urelated matter.

Note that there is no there's no proof he's tried to use it, and given it was expired it's debateable how much luck with it he would have.

Here's what follows:

quote:

In what the judge at Southwark Crown Court described as a "despicable" act, James Lattimer bought the card of a Lord's member who died in 2014 on Ebay and glued his own photo on it.

Lattimer, 51, from Bournemouth, was found with the faked pass in August.

He admitted fraud, was fined £10,000 and given a suspended prison sentence.

It costs £1,000 to become a member of Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC), known colloquially as the home of cricket, and there is a £600 annual fee thereafter.

The court heard there was a 29-year waiting list with 12,000 names on.

Edmund Blackman, prosecuting, said when police spoke to Lattimer about a separate matter, he appeared to be drunk and the only identification he had on him was the "much sought after" card.

The card was in a wallet showing it was valid for 2013 but it had been folded so the date was not visible, the court was told.

Jonas Milner, representing Lattimer, argued his client's fraud had been "an unattractive and naive ploy by a cricket fan who let his desperation to experience the pavilion get the better of him".

'Despicable'

Judge Michael Grieve QC said Lattimer, who owns a corporate cleaning company, had been "publicly disgraced".

He told the defendant the use of a dead person's identity for any purpose was "despicable".

The judge added: "The forged document was your passport to a prestigious world and the best seats in the ground.

"What you gained was very sought after. You acquired the privilege people wait half a lifetime to acquire."

In addition to the fine, he ordered Lattimer to undertake 150 hours of unpaid work and gave him a 10-month jail term suspended for 18 months.

:owned:

Also gently caress me a club you have to wait 30 years to get in, FFS. I'd almost say it's praxis except he did get in a lot of trouble for it. After all he did commit the ultimate crime of outraging British toffs. Wonder if the judge is a member.

Makes me think about people who buy the stupid play buttons youtube sends to the creators who get a lot of subscribers.

Private Speech has issued a correction as of 22:36 on Mar 11, 2020

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

BMX Ninja posted:

As per my gammon cousin on Facebook, Italy was worst hit because:

• It sticks out into the sea towards the Middle East so it's the first port of call for infected Muslims fleeing Iran.
  • They're all a bit queer with all that hugging and kissing cheeks so that's going to spread it.
  • Latin countries are hot so they all sweat a lot and don't have good hygiene
  • Rome is a destination for Catholics (he's an Ulster loyalist so he said Fenians) from all over the world so they were bound to bring it there.

He's also adamant that the entire thing is a hoax and is being overblown by the Fake News to promote NWO.

But even if it's not a hoax it's just the flu, and he had the flu at least 5 times last year, and anyone scared of getting a runny nose for a couple of days is a snowflake.

But even though he survives the flu 5 times a year, he's really glad Brexit has closed our borders. We're well-protected and not going to experience anything like Italy. Their government is all mafia corruption and bunga bunga parties, but we have strong Boris leadership containing the virus.

I bet him 20 quid there would be 1000+ cases here before Paddy's Day, but he's not accepted yet. I already stroked 20 off him by betting the WHO would declare a pandemic before Paddy's Day, and another 20 quid on NI getting its first case before March. It might be a bit morbid, but I feel it's more like taking money from an idiot by making sensible predictions, rather than betting on the spread of a horrible disease.

He sounds like a lovely person. You should get another £20.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/webofevil/status/1238068950229037058

Stay safe, everybody. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

the governments plan is to let coronavirus sweep thru the country and infect and kill everyone as fast as possible.
no closing down of events yet. only suggested isolation for people w symptoms and only for a week. no testing.

we are 29th out of like 34 in europe for ventilators per person, only 4000 in the whole country, and 10x less than the USA

i think that makes our response the worst in the world? anyone do any better?