Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

No, More BS Paul Wight already burying A*W, angling for his job back

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2022/07/paul-wight-calls-cody-rhodes-segment-a-disaster/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
“That was a frickin’ disaster,” Wight said. “I remember coming back, and I went, ‘Yo, man, what the f*ck was that?'” According to Wight, the answer was, “Cody didn’t want it to look like a WWE production.” Wight responded, “Well, he succeeded because it was frickin’ rotten.”

Cody ruining the company on the way out. what a power move.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Reads like Captain Insano was burying Cody op

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

No more Being Satisfied in the sinking #2 promotion

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I mean it did stink

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

RealityWarCriminal posted:

“That was a frickin’ disaster,” Wight said. “I remember coming back, and I went, ‘Yo, man, what the f*ck was that?'” According to Wight, the answer was, “Cody didn’t want it to look like a WWE production.” Wight responded, “Well, he succeeded because it was frickin’ rotten.”

Cody ruining the company on the way out. what a power move.

It sucked because Paul Wight didn't know how to use a scale and then, in addition, no one else did either.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Fed would have the money to use a worked scale unlike Tiny Bucks Tony

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The Fed would have the money to use a worked scale unlike Tiny Bucks Tony

But padlocks are still an unsolvable problem for all wrestling companies.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Weren't there multiple live segments where Vince didn't know how to use a cell phone?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Weren't there multiple live segments where Vince didn't know how to use a cell phone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqixTKzByPc&t=78s

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

That’s why they fired him

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

That’s why they fired him

Presumably not via phone call

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Vince took a mirror selfie in like 2019 with a comically old phone. Want to say it was an early BlackBerry.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

we should get a go fund me for vince going.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he needs us, the wwe universe, now more than ever

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Vince took a mirror selfie in like 2019 with a comically old phone. Want to say it was an early BlackBerry.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Everyone wondering if HHH or Prichard will end up in charge of creative forgetting the best comedy option (That Dave Brought up on WOR) which is good ol Double JJ, Jeff Jarrett

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

That's jacked Joe Manchin.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

stop making me realize how similar I am to Vince McMahon, its doing a number on my self esteem

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bluedeanie posted:

stop making me realize how similar I am to Vince McMahon, its doing a number on my self esteem

nice tits

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

That DICK! posted:

we should get a go fund me for vince going.

i'd say we should get vince a fruit basket but i'd be worried that the #WWEArchivistWouldEatIt

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/543537698439704576?s=20&t=wX0LmoBfaXpS6dzJNLhZ_A

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Ok, I know I am the casual fan asking if extremely ancient irrelevant wrestlers will come back now that they sent Vince McMahon upstate to live on a farm where he can run and play with Doink the Clown, but I have a very real, very important question, and I would appreciate it if my posting friends and allies took it seriously and at face value before ignoring it:

Do you guys think ICP will come back?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

One of them has heart failure and probably shouldn’t

So yeah, 100%

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Bluedeanie posted:

You work out as much as him?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Bluedeanie posted:

Banned for incest angle.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i'd say we should get vince a fruit basket but i'd be worried that the #WWEArchivistWouldEatIt

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/543537698439704576?s=20&t=wX0LmoBfaXpS6dzJNLhZ_A

where's the charcuterie board

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bluedeanie posted:

Vince’s love of AC/DC vs your love of Rush. Whoever wins we lose

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Everyone wondering if HHH or Prichard will end up in charge of creative forgetting the best comedy option (That Dave Brought up on WOR) which is good ol Double JJ, Jeff Jarrett

Made Flair bleed, Crockett curse, and Vince retire all in a week. Can't say he didn't earn it

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Comedy “Give Nick Khan the Book” Option

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I hope Tony Khan and Nick Khan become friends. :)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Waffleopolis posted:

I hope Tony Khan and Nick Khan become friends. :)

Don't forget the Great O-Khan

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

Don't forget the Great O-Khan

O-Khan getting big postin Tony hooked on vtubers would be amazing content

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Korone has just said Eekum Bokum, that means it's time for #AEWRampage!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

SatoshiMiwa posted:

QCS would get AEW threads banned in, like, a week.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sometimes dead is better

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

maybe if he ate the fruit his heart wouldn’t have stopped working. makes u think

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

maybe if he ate the fruit his heart wouldn’t have stopped working. makes u think

He still gets the nutrients when he eats the wwe archivist later.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

This ends with the roman reigns augmented reality entrance being used for vtubing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

wrestlinginc.com posted:

According to the source discussed, they expect fewer rematches to take place in WWE going forward, as Vince McMahon would think of a match he thought was good and often forget how many times the WWE has already done it in the past. This comes before SummerSlam next weekend, featuring six rematches on the eight-match card.