Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Ever notice how 2017 Trump has only two skins: the frumpy suit and white polo.

the white polo...
by god!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'll probably have to delete the awful app off my phone before i go to america in 2 weeks time in case they make me unlock my phone for them to check social media and see this thread i made lol

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Yesterday I awoke to 700+ new posts and :lol:ed at the Magamen.

Today I awoke to 600+ new posts and :hmbol: at this latest dumpster fire.

Thank you America

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.
These last couple of weeks, this thread has become a part of my morning routine. Wake up, have breakfast, LOL at Trump. It helps keeping me sane in the light of this new, KKK-approved presidency.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

E: wrong thread

vaginite fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Aug 16, 2017

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

im 20 pages behind because apparently the eschaton has been immanentized while i was drinking and i just want to quickly state for the record: lmao

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Jose posted:

i'll probably have to delete the awful app off my phone before i go to america in 2 weeks time in case they make me unlock my phone for them to check social media and see this thread i made lol

lol jose i dont know what you look like but if you are anything less than downtown abbey and they announce enhanced screening and the disco ball comes out prepare to get george michaeled

that's not funny

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Folks, take the Holocaust. The Holoc--, many people are saying it should have happened by now, but it didn't. It didn't happen, never did. Why not done?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Aw poo poo that reminds me. I hope my antifa check comes soon. I got some HRT pills on layaway at planned parenthood.

im a showbiz parent and my child is playing a crisis actor in the trump tower bombings next week, real excited

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

lol, why would you go to America right now?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/bridger_w/status/897635638903795713

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

brylcreem posted:

lol, why would you go to America right now?

a friend has decided to have a beach wedding in miami. as a northerner from england this is my idea of hell but what can you do

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Jose posted:

a friend has decided to have a beach wedding in miami. as a northerner from england this is my idea of hell but what can you do

Florida kind of is for everyone

miami has beaches though and spicy cuban chicas...who all vote republican lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

with any luck just open your mouth guaranteed someone cant wait to put a gun in your hand

lot of gun cucks in this country who want to see a debonair foreigner do the dirty with their favorite piece

who knows opening your mouth could get you laid cuz they love harry potter so much

maybe even by the same people lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
My favorite thing is that even with Trump’s absolutely ridiculous speech yesterday, he still called the driver of the car a murderer, AND R/THE_DONALD IS STILL TRYING TO CLAIM THE KILLING WAS SELF DEFENSE

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Still Fluxing posted:

These last couple of weeks, this thread has become a part of my morning routine. Wake up, have breakfast, LOL at Trump. It helps keeping me sane in the light of this new, KKK-approved presidency.

:same:

These crazy Americans and their imbecilic leader are always good for a laugh. I wonder what mischief they'll get up to next :munch:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Fanatic posted:

:same:

These crazy Americans and their imbecilic leader are always good for a laugh. I wonder what mischief they'll get up to next :munch:

I just hope they finish their quest to transform the USA into Mega City One while the rest of the world watches.

Obviously the real judges will be far more obese than Dredd though.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

savage lol

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I stayed up late last night checking my news feed in anticipation of Trump's inevitable doubling down in support of nazis, but the time difference is a little off so it hit in the morning for me.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

my favorite part of the vice documentary with that nazi is how clearly assmad he is about trump letting his daughter marry a jew

all of this is just one big white male sexual frustration circle jerk :stonklol:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Alan Smithee posted:

my favorite part of the vice documentary with that nazi is how clearly assmad he is about trump letting his daughter marry a jew

all of this is just one big white male sexual frustration circle jerk :stonklol:

It's the fault of the jewish banker conspiracy muslim feminist communist hippies that nobody wants to have sex with me!

-every white power MRA guy

(I wasn't sure how to work in the gently caress/letch your own daughter angle that trump seems to like)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

DancingShade posted:

It's the fault of the jewish banker conspiracy muslim feminist communist hippies that nobody wants to have sex with me!

-every white power MRA guy

(I wasn't sure how to work in the gently caress your own daughter angle that trump seems to like)

http://www.theonion.com/article/conspiracy-theorist-has-elaborate-explanation-for--1917

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Daaaaamn. Also lol.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

in trump's case a jewish man is literally preventing from marrying his daughter lmfao

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

If you want a true look into the soul of someone, just see how they call people they dislike and apply to them.

e.g. alt right calling everyone cucks or Trump calling everybody a liar

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
D. Turnip: Human trafficking is worse now, maybe, than it's ever been in the history of this world.

18 days later

D.Turnip: You can't just judge someone because they owned slaves! Who hasn't owned slaves?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

If you want a true look into the soul of someone, just see how they call people they dislike and apply to them.

e.g. alt right calling everyone cucks or Trump calling everybody a liar

Yeah right, you sound like a real gayboy, let's not go wrestle in the shower!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Why do goons even bother to "edit: wrong thread" in here? Let us lol at that too.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I can't stop looking at this train wreck play by play thread, it's so goddamn good

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Yeah right, you sound like a real gayboy, let's not go wrestle in the shower!

http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock-10861

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

goldenninjawarrior posted:

D. Turnip: Human trafficking is worse now, maybe, than it's ever been in the history of this world.

18 days later

D.Turnip: You can't just judge someone because they owned slaves! Who hasn't owned slaves?

DJ Tizzrump: They want to tear down a statue of a guy who xclusively stood for slavery?!?!?! What's next? Someone who stood for lots of stuff but also had slaves? [unintelligible]?!? Ayn Rand?! [garbled]?! Next you'll be telling me that JOBS are bad

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I hope that Gene Roddenberry was psychic and that klingons are real and come here and that derble jerry troomp tries to nuke them and they gently caress our dumb gay earth while screaming q'apla

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Womp womp

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/897743743872364544

Caufman
May 7, 2007

goldenninjawarrior posted:

18 days later

Too many slaves are coming into this country! It's destroying the price of slaves!

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Alan Smithee posted:

lol jose i dont know what you look like but if you are anything less than downtown abbey and they announce enhanced screening and the disco ball comes out prepare to get george michaeled

that's not funny

My former boss is of Polynesian/Indian descent and breezes through Aussie immigration. However every single time he goes through the US he gets "randomly" selected. I thought it was bad when I moved to Australia in Dec 2001, but it gets worse and worse each year in the US.

If trump makes any mark on US history it will be the as the person to burns it all down.

That's a big lol because the dumbest people I know from highschool are trumptards

Raged fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Aug 16, 2017

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

If you have an android phone make a second user that has basically no apps and use that password to unlock your phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

well poo poo I might have to fly soon myself. Is there like an IOS version of those fake spreadsheet screens you use to convince your boss you're not jackin it to anime on the job