Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

supreme court religious affiliation is pretty weird, I guess it's a patrician thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere through Zuma is an absurd run.

Yeah one of the best album runs by a rock artist for sure. I'd extend it thru Rust Never Sleeps in '79, though I dunno if I've ever really listened to Comes a Time.

ANOTHER SCORCHER
Aug 12, 2018

i say swears online posted:

supreme court religious affiliation is pretty weird, I guess it's a patrician thing

Catholics are not historically patricians in the US and are super-overrepresented, nor are Jews who have also been overrepresented at times. If anything its the Prots getting screwed by current court composition.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
American Catholics are basically prots anyway

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Donziger’s whole manner of speaking is identical to like 3 or 4 different trial lawyers that I occasionally work with. It’s uncanny how some people never turn it off.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Thats what I was going to say - to be fair, he's kind of on the job doing interviews

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Seams posted:

American Catholics are basically prots anyway

Can’t wait for the Old Time Gospel Hour in its original Latin.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

Maybe they will figure it out in June

Ron Howard: They did not figure it out in June.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

Donzinger comes across as a little nuts, and that's inevitable when your life is built around speaking truth to power in spite of being persecuted for it.

it really does feel like he just gives the same interview on whatever podcast calls him that day. which i mean fair enough

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Farm Frenzy posted:

it really does feel like he just gives the same interview on whatever podcast calls him that day. which i mean fair enough

Yeah, I mean what else is going on in his life that he has to talk about?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
I thought he sounded fine, even the more aggressive or outlandish assertions he qualified as his belief.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Majorian posted:

Yeah, I mean what else is going on in his life that he has to talk about?

He should start watching anime

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
He should become like that weed lawyer who can only get stoned with a block of pure THC resin. Wait, no, Judge Preska is probably ordering him to get drug tested every 45 minutes.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

He should become a twitch streamer

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Steven Donzinger Mukbang ASMR streamer

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
HeeeeyOOOOOO Donzinger’s DRAFT! Welcome to another bumpin Monday night here on “House Arrested Development”, my daily music/cooking/Peleton companion stream and podcast. On today, #765 of my house arrest, we’re gonna watch all of ‘Murder She Wrote” but I’ve only got burned copies dubbed in Portuguese, No subs!!!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Is he ever getting actually released or are they gonna go "OK, well you're still withholding the names of the Ecuadorians you worked with that Chevron wants to murder, so you're still in contempt"

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

Is he ever getting actually released or are they gonna go "OK, well you're still withholding the names of the Ecuadorians you worked with that Chevron wants to murder, so you're still in contempt"

This whole story is a way to punish the man for upsetting a cadre of corporate lawyers, of course his suffering can never end.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

PostNouveau posted:

His sentence runs out in April

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Bust Rodd posted:

HeeeeyOOOOOO Donzinger’s DRAFT! Welcome to another bumpin Monday night here on “House Arrested Development”, my daily music/cooking/Peleton companion stream and podcast. On today, #765 of my house arrest, we’re gonna watch all of ‘Murder She Wrote” but I’ve only got burned copies dubbed in Portuguese, No subs!!!
Time For My Stories With Steven Donzinger. He can review every episode of Dallas and Gunsmoke. He's old enough to remember Dallas! Like if my dad was a lawyer, on a podcast!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Remember when This is Sus was gonna come back?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I'm still anxiously awaiting the Hell of Presidents bonus episodes and the second Inebriated Past about the Mormons.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
felix was talking the other day on hasan's stream about putting out more tv pods

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

PostNouveau posted:

Remember when This is Sus was gonna come back?

He's working on a 16-part series about the complete works of Taylor Sheridan

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Steve spends all his time complaining when he could be training for the second act of his life as a professional gamer.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Law Cheetah posted:

felix was talking the other day on hasan's stream about putting out more tv pods

Yeah he made Hasan watch (not on stream) This is Us I think?

I'd definitely love to see some version of This is Sus but for lib theory movies. I don't have a good title in mind though

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Scholtz posted:

Yeah he made Hasan watch (not on stream) This is Us I think?

I'd definitely love to see some version of This is Sus but for lib theory movies. I don't have a good title in mind though

Lib and Let Die
Lib Free or Die Hard
Cinema Libs

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

e: Frampton Comes A Lib! Nevermind, not a movie.

To Lib And Die In L.A. (In a DNC funders crack den)

net work error fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Feb 3, 2022

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I Am The Pretty Thing That Libs In The House

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It's A Wonderful Lib
They Lib

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

L7b

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Do the lib thing

sexpig by night